Lastest Accomplishments or Goals

A place to talk about... anything!
Sadira
Tomcat

Post by Sadira »

I claim the 49th page in the name of chocolate chip cookies!

Anywho, congrats Tsybil.

As for likable elvaans, I really like Prishe. And Vjartl from the quest A Timely Visit was kind of cool.
THF50/NIN25 [color=green]([/color]Mithra[color=red])[/color]

[color=red]Clothcraft: 82.0+2[/color] [color=green]([/color]Adept[color=red])[/color]
[color=blue]Leathercraft: 60.0[/color] [color=green]([/color]Journyman[color=red])[/color]
Goldsmithing: 48.0 [color=green]([/color]Journyman[color=red])[/color]
Smithing: 19.0 [color=green]([/color]Recruit[color=red])[/color]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Did my first Dynamis yesterday, yay :D Only 18 of us so was just an attempt at getting AF2, sadly none dropped but I did get a relic lance for my DRG :lol: will I ever upgrade it? fat chance! :lol:
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

As I walked to Sandoria and disliked the horrid bagpipe music, I approved the tavern with my lvl 69 rdm freind. We talked to a person there who requested some orcish food. After a short chocobo ride we enter the orc's territory knows as davoi. After a few minutes of traveling (me keeping sneak and invisible on of course) We approached the orc NM Purpple - something something *cant remeber the name* After watching my rdm friend sluaghter him easily with his ninja sub, he dropped a Davoi storage key. My buddy said we should go into they higer area and find a storage hole. I said we should stay at the first camp. So against my wishes we started to head deeper into the orc territory until. *gasp* he was ambushed by two orcs. It was over in 10 speechless seconds. I sprinted back to the gate and was about to zone when I noticed the same markings as a storage hole. I quickly traded my storage key and out popped, Orcish food. I whoosed back to Sandoria and walked out with my Fencing Degen in hand.

Can someone tell me, why is it that when I get something I really want in the game, someone dies? :lol:

P.S Sadly he deleveled from his death. He went from lvl 69 to lvl 68 :(
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Sky, PUP, COR, BLU, 70war 58 sam *still need af helm* second set of af ^^
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

:D :D :D
Gratz KarouKaniyashia long time no see on forum

Oh just did some looking and just realized

MY POST HAS JUST BECOME THE BIGGEST POST IN GENERAL KITTY CHAT :o :o MAYBE ON THE WHOLE SITE

:D :) :o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink:

W000000000T LETS SEE SOMEONE BEAT 49 PAGES AND GROWING
8) Thx to all who made it possible
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Goldsmith fifty frrreaking one. I have NEVERRR spent so long getting one level in a craft. This ends leveling on Gold Beastcoins @ 20K each and selling Ingots at 1.3M/12. /cry. But I am in the 30% HQ bracket for jems now /cheer
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Whoohoo
Kitten

Post by Whoohoo »

reached 20 PUP, also got the 2nd upgrade complete for it ^^

2nd ToAU mission complete

COR and BLU unlocked at the same time of PUP, just have to catch them up to PUP ^^
Maxi - Midgardsormr - RDM 20, BLM 9
Whoohoo - Ragnarok - RDM 45, DRG 25, WHM 31, SAM 20, NIN 25, BRD 20, THF 20, PLD 20, WAR 21, DRK 20, BST 21, RNG 21, SMN 30, MNK 21, BLM 20, PUP 30 (with all upgrades), BLU 31, COR 1
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

More horrible dunes parties, just can't get away from them. Myself and 2 other LS mates made a trio and took on DC-Ts bunnies, crabs and gobs and it worked really well. Best EXP I've had all weak!
Setup was: COR/RNG(me), NIN, RDM. I gave us Ninja Roll and Hunter's Roll :)

Think that Trioing some decent exp (which also got me to lv18) is an accomplishment :)
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

I got 75 thf, about a week ago
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Been a while, but...
Finished all the TaU missions that are currently available.
Unlocked: PUP (lvl5), BLU & COR (lvl6)
Participated in 2 assaults: Win 1 (with hnmls peeps) Loss 1 (with craptastic pick-up group that had me waiting so long I fell asleep in the middle of the freakin' day!) :stare:
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

Hmmm.. been busy.

For the first time ever, I can play any job. I never unlocked NIN and DRK, so when ToAU added three new jobs, I decided to get all three, as well as open NIN and DRK. 18/18 jobs, yay.

Then, as luck would have it, my new HNM shell (Valor) says "btw, we do Dynamis-Xarcabard every saturday, so I hope you have /nin for the DL fight." Er... um... no?

So I leveled nin to 12. Then 14, and now 19... lol. At this rate I'll be using Utsusemi: Ni in Xarcabard too!

I went into the Dynamis as BLM/NIN, and didn't die a single time as we farmed the zone heavily, then took out the Dynamis Lord. I was oh-so-close to getting the kill, but I'll have to settle for the title: Dynamis-Xarcabard Interloper.

I'm also the next in line to receive the Wyrm Armet when it drops, which I can update to +1 with my newly acquired Wyrm Armet -1 from Dynamis-Valkurm. I can't wait.

Last, but not least, I'm in an Assault static pt, so I hope something good comes from that in the near future. If not, I'll have to save my points for that sexy lance. *purrs* 2/2 so far, but nothing good to show for it.
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Bought the full seer's + 1 set, Got blm to lvl 28 (One more lvl till I can actually wear it) and Got Goldsmithing to lvl 2 :P
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Beat Dynamis-Jeuno tonight, again. Still no damn War AF2 gloves, damn it! :x
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

ARRRH! Corsair to 31, I need to do a garrison for the lv30 gun because it's selling for 2mil atm >.<
Working on my RNG sub now (18 atm) :cry: dunes again, only another level of it left though *sigh*
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Sugami wrote:I need to do a garrison for the lv30 gun because it's selling for 2mil atm >.<
:shock: Which gun? What Garrisons drop it? I hadn't realized the job rush would drive prices like that.
Sugami wrote:Working on my RNG sub now (18 atm) :cry: dunes again, only another level of it left though *sigh*
Forget the Dunes. Take your favorite ranged weapon, a batch of ammo, some sushi, and a /WHM or /RDM to Korokola Tunnel and solo worms to 20 or 21. Done all the time. Heck, on Midgard I soloed two levels there as RDM archer. Considering the poor bow choice RDMs get, and our bow skill, its a good thing we get Silence.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

Title: Cerberus Muzzler

Woot~

Page50 claimed!
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Tsybil wrote: :shock: Which gun? What Garrisons drop it? I hadn't realized the job rush would drive prices like that.
Military Gun. It's pretty awesome, jumped from 400K to 2mil(ish) will probably drop a bit but guessing still be at least a mil for a while. It's dropped from any lv30 Garrison apparently.
Forget the Dunes. Take your favorite ranged weapon, a batch of ammo, some sushi, and a /WHM or /RDM to Korokola Tunnel and solo worms to 20 or 21. Done all the time. Heck, on Midgard I soloed two levels there as RDM archer. Considering the poor bow choice RDMs get, and our bow skill, its a good thing we get Silence.
I tried doing that on COR and didn't work (but in maze). Was reletively painless getting RNG from 16 to 20 :) Now in Qufim at 21, hopefully find some more PL'd parties :lol: can't wait for Barrage :D
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

My sig is a wheee bit off,

DING! Summoner lvl 74 with a 12k Buffer in an all summoner King Ranperre's Tomb party.

now I can Finally equip my AF+1 boots!!
Free Carbuncle without Light staff.

Time to skill up the old Dagger! :D
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

w0000t

Finally 73 blm
Fire 4 and Thundaga3 r unreal

I can see great things coming as 75 whm 73 blm now. >^.^<
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Dynamis - Bastok yesterday (my 2nd dynamis) ^^
I died twice, we wiped once, didn't complete it (don't think we intended to) and drops were: 100 byne bill, Assassin's Vest and Wyrm Brais.
Being the only DRG in the LS the Wyrm Brais are mine :D (lotted 980something too :lol:)

I also got some Wootz Ore and two 1 Byne Bills :)
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

logged on and in like 10mins i got invited to a Divine Might

I needed it too and and we won on first try. Got my suppa earring w00t

On sad note I lost lot on whm af2 pants to another ls member and it really pisses me off b/c i wanted em. I was lotting 900+ all over and he goes and lot 927 and i lot 270.

Only to lot 996 on next currency which was so fooking gay imo.

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Did some KS30 runs yesterday, I got lucky and hit a V.Claw :) My friend got luckier and got V.Claw and D.Cloth :o

Here's pic of my AF2 :)

Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Yes lvl 48 RDM. /dance.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Sugami~ ya look soo cute!! Making me want to play DRG :roll: I do like pets (being a smn).

accomplishment: went on a sky run w/ my hnmls and *gasp* finally got to spend some points (been capped for months) on a Dragon Talon. About 10 min. after getting to jeuno I sold it for 2.4 mil to a crafter :)

My latest goal: I have 1 ks99 orb and 99seals taking up space in my mog house. I want to USE THEM FOR ONCE!!!!!

{rant} :x

I have already tossed 2 60 orbs, a stack of seals and then the 30 or so odd ones I get when exping.
Heck I even tried to schedule a KS99 run with my hnmls. Five people signed up. Then they went on Sat. (while I was at work) & scheduled another run for Sun. (when I have dynamis). As it turned out in the end, my dynamis got canceled... So I trapsed out to the BC.. died a few times... only for everyone to mysteriously become tired when it was my turn. Yet somehow an hour later we hade a full ally for an HM camp.
:x
:?:
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Sugami wrote:Did some KS30 runs yesterday, I got lucky and hit a V.Claw :) My friend got luckier and got V.Claw and D.Cloth :o

Here's pic of my AF2 :)

Tell me Sugami, did you edit the amount of gil you have urself or did you have someone do that for you? I find it hard to believe a Drg with that kind of gil is still using Spike earrings and anot Assault/Merman or even a Minuet earring or even a Triumph earring. :roll:
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Tianshii wrote:Sugami~ ya look soo cute!! Making me want to play DRG :roll: I do like pets (being a smn).
Thankies :) I do so much love the Barone gear :D
{/comfort} need more reliable people :P I had a KS run bit back, first we lost then did mine and I got lucky with a D.Cloth then someone went AFK and never came back. Felt sorry for the other people :(
Ambrey wrote:Tell me Sugami, did you edit the amount of gil you have urself or did you have someone do that for you? I find it hard to believe a Drg with that kind of gil is still using Spike earrings and anot Assault/Merman or even a Minuet earring or even a Triumph earring. :roll:
:lol: I did it, was fun(ny) :P I don't believe in spending 1mil just for an extra 2 accuracy on an Assault Earring and the Merman is 500K more for one extra attack, yippee! Minuet only good when BRD in party and my accuracy is fine anyway. Triumph is only useful for WS, Attack gives better DoT and that's what I'm all about.
I already swap in 2 STR rings, Spiked Necklace, Ogygos's Bracelet and AF Helm for WS.

Satisfied? :P
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Our HNMLS was camping Fafnir until another LS member pointed out that King Behemoth spawned.

Our LS hauled tail towards Behemoth's dominion while another LS was fighting it.
About 40 minutes later it went into rage and started killing everyone.

The other LS handed it to us and we took him on,
lost claim on him a couple of times and Titan's biggest gilseller LS got him.
Unprepared he killed them off rather quick.

We got claim back and defeated the raged King Behemoth.

Title:"Behemoth dethroner."
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

:o NICE JOB!!!! I've been murdered by a raged KB... sucks! I had gone down there just have a look see and poof! Dead kitty. Glad the gillseller LS got MURDERED :twisted:

I got a level up in fishing this morning.. Tianshii's fishing raises to ~3~ :lol:
Assassen Summoner
Kistala
Tomcat

Post by Kistala »

Warrior 37 acquired

EDIT: "You can now become a paladin!"
"Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive."

Currently: PLD69/WAR34 tank
PLD69/RDM34 soloer
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Tianshii wrote::o NICE JOB!!!! I've been murdered by a raged KB... sucks! I had gone down there just have a look see and poof! Dead kitty. Glad the gillseller LS got MURDERED :twisted:

I got a level up in fishing this morning.. Tianshii's fishing raises to ~3~ :lol:
I wish I screenshotted it, but the quote will work just as good.

The King Behemoth uses Wild horn: Shirai takes 2200 points of damage!
Yes it's the highest damage any mob has ever done to me.
Quite an accomplishment by itself. =)

Ow my HP fully geared is 818, you can imagine what happened.