help me out ; ;

A place to talk about... anything!
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

help me out ; ;

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Okay, now im ticked. Not only do they not have the expansion on the island. The online services wont even let me order the game. It says it can't mail the game to me because of the country im in. WTF. I know they gotta get the expansion one day in the future, but ording online would be so much faster. :cry:
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Stockyboy
Big Cat

Post by Stockyboy »

Do the following steps: Order the expansion to a friends house off of the island, somebody who can send you the codes. Then go to http://www.torrentspy.com/ and search "Ffxi expansion" and click on the ToAU one, there you go, you have a copy of ToAU and the codes.
Mr. T pitties the fool, Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off, I /poke the fool.
Haubegeon: O
Hauberk: O
Drk75/War43/Nin60/Blm37/Thf37(DONE YES!)/Whm32/Drg22/Smn16/Rdm66/Bst18/Mnk10/Brd33/Pld11
All others not unlocked or not leveled ^^^
[img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c302/stockyboy/USSRallyourcookie-1.png[/img]
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Eh codes? I dont get it. The game wont do me much good being at a friends house. And If he tries to send it, it will get checked as software and sent right back :(
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Stockyboy
Big Cat

Post by Stockyboy »

Nonono, you don't understand. You download the game off the internet, but you need the activation codes to make it work, right? You install the game, then when you go to register you need the reg codes right? Thats where your friend comes in, he send you the codes you need to register it, not the disc itself.
Mr. T pitties the fool, Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off, I /poke the fool.
Drk75/War43/Nin60/Blm37/Thf37(DONE YES!)/Whm32/Drg22/Smn16/Rdm66/Bst18/Mnk10/Brd33/Pld11
[img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c302/stockyboy/USSRallyourcookie-1.png[/img]
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

That would work, except one small problem. The sending it to a friend part. I dont have any friends in the states :(
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Stockyboy
Big Cat

Post by Stockyboy »

Any family members? If all else fails, you could send it to an ingame friend, and get them to PM you the codes.
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Ok. I think I have an Idea. Maybe my sister can check out gamestop (Its really close by my house) And buy it. Then all I would have to do is just have her to read me the codes. This could work :D
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

If that fails is there another way. I like to have a backup plan :D
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Stockyboy
Big Cat

Post by Stockyboy »

Um....Not sure really, but if you know anybody back in cali that could take it, you could send it to them
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Back up plan, someone in MithraPride can purrrhaps help?
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Holydragoon
Big Cat

Post by Holydragoon »

yeah just grab a trusted kitty, I offered my old PS2 to a kitten a lil while ago, I'd just sell mine and pick up the difference in cost for a new ps2 since I play PC.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: help me out ; ;

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт