Lastest Accomplishments or Goals

A place to talk about... anything!
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Latest accomplishments... Getting back into FFXI.

Goal... Level 75 and FINALLY getting to really participate in some MithraPride events.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

That's not an accomplishment, that's a curse! :lol:
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Finnaly got Rdm to lvl 40. Im just about ready to become a refresh whore. :lol:
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Got my Hakutaku Eye Cluster, got Drg66, got my Drg Testimony....still need that Assault Jerkin. I'm also taking a small break from the {Impossible to gauge} level grind that 65+ is. Playing Mnk a bit. All I have to say is hot damn, properly equiped Mnk's can kick major ass.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Rank 7.

/dance
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

65-70ish is alright, kills are quite easy since you're dishing out Light and until 71 you're the 2nd best opener (WAR being 1st but they tend to go for WAR parties so more invites for you :D)

I got Sky yesterday :D Duo'd the Pot with a NIN friend (got a bit hairy towards the end and a stupid worm agro'd me) so yay can finally exp in Sky and maybe do some gods :)
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Ok, so I've taken a break from Drg, doing something low level and mindless. Monk. I killed the Tiger NM in Beadicine Glacier for my Boreas Cesti(Rare/Ex lvl 30 H2H awesomeness).

So, lvl 26, mandy killing time. Holy $hit. In less then 5 hours I go from 26 to 31 in the same part. I've gotten exp/hour like that before, but never in a party that lasted that long, and never at that level range. And it wasn't just a set group of jobs working together, we were switching out jobs when IRL had to pull someone away.

So, now, I have to go scrounge up some Mrc. Cptn. gear. Oh, but that can wait. ToAU is here, and at the moment, it's on my bed next to me. I'm gonna install it after this post, and go see if I can find out how to unlock Pup. I'm gonna get on the boat dressed as my Drg in soloing gear, I don't want to be caught off guard at anything less then my best.

{/salute} {Al Zahbi}
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Got Rdm to lvl 41. Just as soon as I logged on someone invited me for a party :lol:
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

In my quest to grow wealthy making manaquin attachments, I have taken up Alchmey.

0 - 6 in 8 stacks of Ice crystals. Which have suddenly become scarce on Garuda. Do you suppose a few other Goldsmiths have the same idea?

:?:
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

unlocked 2 of the three new jobs....

working my arse off trying to get blue magic
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

:D :D :D

W00000T LVL 10 PUPPETMASTER ALREADY

omg i luv puppetmaster

I think i'll be pup/mnk to pup/whm till i can do pup/nin

Not sure atm on how to equip Kintoki *my ubber automaton* with a new frame and head
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

After a month or so..(hmm..more like 2 or so I think...) of doing limbus I FINALLY got both key items to upgrade a piece of SMN AF. :)
*poses in her sexy "new" pants*
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Tianshii wrote:After a month or so..(hmm..more like 2 or so I think...) of doing limbus I FINALLY got both key items to upgrade a piece of SMN AF. :)
*poses in her sexy "new" pants*
Congrats, the first thing I upgraded were the feet tho.

I just can't ignore these stats :)
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

I would have done those if i didn't have SMN AF 2 booties. Blue and sexy :wink: I always wear the pants, that's why I did those first. Maybe doublet next >.> I'm not sure tho, I don't want to think too far ahead otherwise I'll get disappointed. :|
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Unlocked all 3 new jobs. Have 3/4 Lure of the Wildcat quests done. Hmm, in the process of looking for a new HNM ls... (this will take awhile being my main is a 75 War.. /sigh... :(
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Finally got my freaking copy of ToAU, YAY! :D

EDIT: I claim the top of page 48, Bwahahahaha!!! :lol:
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

blue mage update

lv 6
sandspin
pollen
wild oats
sprout smack
foot kick
cocoon
Power attack
metallic body

now all i got left for my level is queasyshroom. then i work on beastman skills for lv 12

((edit just after i typed this i got power attack))
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Awesome weekend and it has just started.

First up, Dynamis - San d'Oria.

Woot

After that my LS had planned a big event with the help from some friends outside.
A fight against the Wyrmking Bahamut.
I must say that was one of the best fights I had in FFXI.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

First try tonight at Assault, we're 1/2 not bad lol. Was fun and omg the prizes you can get form the points! :? Im looking forward to doing it again! 8)
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

What prizes?

I've unlocked Corsair and Puppetmaster :) leveling PUP whilst I wait for my friend to get it then I'll duo COR with him :)
Bitneko
Tomcat

Post by Bitneko »

I'm back from dead- computer world. My dad let me use his since it had about 55 GB left.^^

I'm waiting for the update that happens every dang time you install it! It's done about a quarter of it. The whole thing takes about 3 hours for me. >.<

But I got ToAU and I'm going to use it!
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Sugami wrote:What prizes?

I've unlocked Corsair and Puppetmaster :) leveling PUP whilst I wait for my friend to get it then I'll duo COR with him :)
You earn points from each Assault mission you beat. The points can be redeemed for special armor/weapons. I was browsing some of the items you could redeem your points for after an Assault and I saw a belt and a body piece I want so bad! They had some kewl earrings and capes for mages and what not too! Had a blast doing Assault! Ill post a link for some of the items you can win later. :wink:
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Capped my xp for my Warrior lastnight, so now when I pt with it, all of my xp turns into limit points and goes towards my merits! :)

Quit my HNM shell tonight, sad to leave but it was needed. Looking for a new one now. :(

Finished all of the ToA missions tho tonight (till the next update) 8)
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

All? How many missions were there?
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Sugami wrote:All? How many missions were there?
At the moment there are 8 missions, they consist of Cutscenes and I hear.
I just got my pack yesterday so I have only done mission 1 to 3.

It's not like CoP where you get to do level capped BCNMs which makes it a lot easier.
I do hope they will implement something really hard tho because only cutscenes and traveling make it a bit disapointing.
And I do hope they made a bit of work about the storyline.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Right now all the missions available for ToAU are just storyline CS, much the way zoning into Lower Delkfutt's Tower gave you a CS for CoP the first time and then later when you zoned into Upper Jueno and the Infirmary there.

The most annoying thing about the missions so far is having to wait until after JP Midnight to go on to the next one. Other then that they're very interesting, full of foreshadowing and humor. Its not often you see Elvaans cracking jokes about their rulers.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

ScarlettPheonix wrote: Its not often you see Elvaans cracking jokes about their rulers.
Mostly they don't have to, we do it for them. :lol:

Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Finally got all 3 jobs open, and for once, I found an Elvaan NPC who actually seems likable, that being Qutalda, the Corsair leader NPC. :lol:
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Yea he's cool. For likeable elvaan npcs I've always liked Curilla, her father (you meet him during the rdm AF quest) and the gaurd at the door you talk to when leaving the Chateau.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

RDM 69.

Alchmey 9 and passed the test.

Private Second Class!!!

As to the Elvaan, the Princess remains the finest, most inteligent one I have ever met. Yes, this does include PCs as well as NPCs.

Now if only she would introduce me to her dressmaker....