A place to talk about... anything!
Sadira
Tomcat

lightsaber duel

Post by Sadira »

George Lucas should be taking notes... :shock:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/highs ... -duel.html
THF50/NIN25 [color=green]([/color]Mithra[color=red])[/color]

[color=red]Clothcraft: 82.0+2[/color] [color=green]([/color]Adept[color=red])[/color]
[color=blue]Leathercraft: 60.0[/color] [color=green]([/color]Journyman[color=red])[/color]
Goldsmithing: 48.0 [color=green]([/color]Journyman[color=red])[/color]
Smithing: 19.0 [color=green]([/color]Recruit[color=red])[/color]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Hehe that's awesome, very well coreographed and good effects too.
I'd say the glasses guy's form is very similar to fencing (hence the hand behind his back) and the other's seems like a Chinese sword style (very flash) :D
Aony
Housecat

Post by Aony »

Yea Ryan (the guy without the glasses) nice job there. Never have the point of anything pointy pointing towards yourself. Especially a light saber. Smooth. :D
[url=http://www.imageshack.us][img]http://img100.echo.cx/img100/6779/sigaony7am.gif[/img][/url]

thf: 70 drg: 50 nin: 36 smn: 30 whm: 33 blm: 21 war: 25 drk: 13 sam: 10 brd: 9 mnk: 10 pld: 10 Blu: 8 cor: 11 pup: 5

All Thief AF obtained! :thumb:

http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wheresyourgod1sh.jpg
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

That's freaking GOOD animating for people of that age. o.O;
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Holydragoon
Big Cat

Post by Holydragoon »

wow that was really fun to watch =)

All the while I was thinking, this is what the geeks who get called nerds through high school do. Who's laughin now =)

Good job to those two.
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Kintrra wrote:That's freaking GOOD animating for people of that age. o.O;
You'd be amazed what you can do with a Mac these days!
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Sadira
Tomcat

Post by Sadira »

Sugami wrote:Hehe that's awesome, very well coreographed and good effects too.
I'd say the glasses guy's form is very similar to fencing (hence the hand behind his back) and the other's seems like a Chinese sword style (very flash) :D
When I first saw it I was like, wow. I felt like it was better than just about any of the duels you find in the movies. Very well choreographed indeed. The sequence where they were fighting and rolling on the ground was pretty cool. And then how Michael, the guy with glasses, would fight dirty then got pissed and started swinging with both hands after he got popped in the face, that was a nice touch. And the tug-o-war over the lightsaber at the end, very original and unexpected.

These guys get :2thumb: :2thumb: 4 thumbs up. I'd give them more, but I'm out of thumbs.

[color=red]Clothcraft: 82.0+2[/color] [color=green]([/color]Adept[color=red])[/color]
[color=blue]Leathercraft: 60.0[/color] [color=green]([/color]Journyman[color=red])[/color]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Keavy wrote:You'd be amazed what you can do with a Mac these days!
Well you certainly can't play games with them :lol: Macs suck! :P
Sadira wrote:These guys get :2thumb: :2thumb: 4 thumbs up. I'd give them more, but I'm out of thumbs.
You have 4 thumbs? I only have 2 :lol:
Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

Holy ****! Very nicely done! :shock:
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Did you know this video was played at a star wars fant fest thing (cant remember which one it was called) and the kid who made this video was given a job with Lucas Arts? :) (Im not joking either)
Sadira
Tomcat

Post by Sadira »

Ambrey wrote:Did you know this video was played at a star wars fant fest thing (cant remember which one it was called) and the kid who made this video was given a job with Lucas Arts? :) (Im not joking either)
After seeing it, I believe it. Decided to check out TheForce.net, I can watch these videos all day. I recommend the Injured Stormtropper video, lol.

http://www.theforce.net/fanfilms/

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Hehe way to go, kiddo :lol: talk about a lucky break :D
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Sadira wrote:
Ambrey wrote:Did you know this video was played at a star wars fant fest thing (cant remember which one it was called) and the kid who made this video was given a job with Lucas Arts? :) (Im not joking either)
After seeing it, I believe it. Decided to check out TheForce.net, I can watch these videos all day. I recommend the Injured Stormtropper video, lol.

http://www.theforce.net/fanfilms/
Thats a great website, (Star Wars geek here :oops: ) but yeah they have a lot of good info on anything Star Wars and lots of fan submitted stuff.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Hehe Injured Stormtrooper is funny :D as is PA Wars, Yoda cola :lol:
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: lightsaber duel

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru