Kitty Confusion

A place to talk about... anything!
Blackroses
Tomcat

Kitty Confusion

Post by Blackroses »

Ya know its kinda funny. Ever since the deletion of Pheonixhawk, I cant seem to decide what to do in game. Heck Ive been deleted and remaking chars like crazy just for fun. (my current kitty isnt even Blackroses but of course im not going to keep making ID's for the boards) Whatever Job/race/nation I decide to be, Id better pick it fast. Cause that new expansion is coming out soon, and I really dont want to be left behind. :shock: My hume char is almost lvl 20 and I would so hate to make that my main char (one of Pheonixhawks mules) I just got to figure out what Im going to do. I have a mithra but I may remake it cause for some reason I always pick face 6 with hairstyle b or sometimes A.
*when Pheonixhawk burned in the flames by the hand of the dark warlord Pantsu a new re-incarnation appeared holding a black rose in her hand*

[img]http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/6189/13ls2.jpg[/img]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Face 6 is chosen by 1/3 of the mithra population (including me) :P
Personally I liked white hair on our nice tanned skin and that was the whitest IMO :lol:

Level your kitty to 30! Go WHM/BLM will take you there the quickest and will probably be good subs for BLU or COR :D

BLU/RDM == Purple mage? That would be awesome :lol:
Sylphine
Tomcat

Post by Sylphine »

You know...quite a lot of Mithra population picks face 6. :)

I'm a Mithra with face 7A...still quite a lot of Mithra in Titan picked my face. :shock:

btw...for TOA patch, don't try to play bluemage or other new jobs...you'll end up in a party with no other jobs... :?: (And if you /sea in that region you're lvling, you'll eventually see a lot of new job seeking too)
Sylphine on Titan Server...

[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sylphine]More Info[/url]

Aw...after 50 leveling becomes more difficult now........
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Sylphine wrote: btw...for TOA patch, don't try to play bluemage or other new jobs...you'll end up in a party with no other jobs... :?: (And if you /sea in that region you're lvling, you'll eventually see a lot of new job seeking too)
Quoted for truth :P

And yes, when the new expansion comes out I'm gonna check Valkurm dunes regularly in the first few days.

I'm afraid we'll see nothing lfg but Puppet masters, Blue Mages and Corsairs.
Plus the new expected Xbox360 people leveling up their new jobs.

As for the face,

{Um..} guilty as charged >.>
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

I'm really glad I chose 1A: not only it is the cutest but there aren't that many of them in Siren. You can see almost every other Mithra is either 5A or 6A... -_-
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

I went with 8B as my Mithra's face and I swear: Everyone on my server (Phoenix) has it. I run into more "twins." The Hume Male face 3A (the "Zell" as it is called) is pretty much the same.

As for the new jobs, hells yeah I'm gonna unlock them as soon as I can because I wanna see how they work. Especially Puppetmaster but I will /slap the hell out of every PUP I meet with Metallica Macros.

As for the new jobs, I hope and pray we don't end up subbing WHM or NIN to them like we do every other job.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

I like my 3B face.. its just rare enough to be unique but still slightly popular.

that and I personally think SE screwed up the face/hair combos that were supposed to have that long ponytail running down your back. so the bowl cut is fine by me.
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Blackrosses, you better not change your sig, its way too cute. As for the FFXIADD... I heartly recommend Red Mage or Ranger. Both level fast, we are among the best at either.

Kahvi, I have the same face as you, if I could change anything, I would have a shoulder length page boy and dye it black.

Hair dye, can't they at least let us have frrricking HAIR DYE??? Would it strain the PS2 to have two new colors of hair per face?
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Whoohoo
Kitten

Post by Whoohoo »

On both of my main's (on Ragnarok and Midgard) are face 4 with hair b (like my avatar pic)

I have a couple of mules that use face 1(a) and 3(b)

and I have a feeling I will be getting a lot of dopelgangers soon with the new expansion coming out since that main character (queen) is 4b.

Oh well ^^
Maxi - Midgardsormr - RDM 20, BLM 9
Whoohoo - Ragnarok - RDM 45, DRG 25, WHM 31, SAM 20, NIN 25, BRD 20, THF 20, PLD 20, WAR 21, DRK 20, BST 21, RNG 21, SMN 30, MNK 21, BLM 20, PUP 30 (with all upgrades), BLU 31, COR 1
Blackroses
Tomcat

Post by Blackroses »

Okay I know I said I wouldnt but there I go. I making A mihtra char (/cheer) but its looks the same as My first mithra Pheonixhawk. Its a Face 6B and Medium sized kitty. However I cant decide what name to be. Or what server should I make it on. Nomatter what, Im leaving my mules on Phoenix server casue I enjoy talking to all my friends (especially Keavy) The only reason why Im even thought about moving servers, is because I want to meet some more of you kitties I see on the boards. *sigh* what to do. Time is not on my side, cause whatever server/job I want to pick, Im gonna try to get lvl 30 ASAP.
*when Pheonixhawk burned in the flames by the hand of the dark warlord Pantsu a new re-incarnation appeared holding a black rose in her hand*

ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

and I have a feeling I will be getting a lot of dopelgangers soon with the new expansion coming out since that main character (queen) is 4b.
Nashmeira II is the Empress of Aht Urhgan and her race isn't specified in the Key NPC section of the website.

Naja Salaheem is the one I think you meant.^^ She's the President (leader) of Salaheem's Sentinels, a merc company.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Whoohoo
Kitten

Post by Whoohoo »

ScarlettPheonix wrote:
Nashmeira II is the Empress of Aht Urhgan and her race isn't specified in the Key NPC section of the website.

Naja Salaheem is the one I think you meant.^^ She's the President (leader) of Salaheem's Sentinels, a merc company.
Yeah, that one ^^
Maxi - Midgardsormr - RDM 20, BLM 9
Whoohoo - Ragnarok - RDM 45, DRG 25, WHM 31, SAM 20, NIN 25, BRD 20, THF 20, PLD 20, WAR 21, DRK 20, BST 21, RNG 21, SMN 30, MNK 21, BLM 20, PUP 30 (with all upgrades), BLU 31, COR 1
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

Kinda like the one tarutaru mule i have that i made to look like the star sybil
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Keavy wrote:Especially Puppetmaster but I will /slap the hell out of every PUP I meet with Metallica Macros.

As for the new jobs, I hope and pray we don't end up subbing WHM or NIN to them like we do every other job.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Master! Master! Master of puppets pulling the strings~! \m/(>_<)\m/ :lol:

As for the subs, SE have apparently been quoted saying that they want people to experiment with subs more, so I'm guessing the new jobs won't have a "be all and end all" sub for them :)
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Sugami wrote:
Keavy wrote:Especially Puppetmaster but I will /slap the hell out of every PUP I meet with Metallica Macros.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Master! Master! Master of puppets pulling the strings~! \m/(>_<)\m/ :lol:

As for the subs, SE have apparently been quoted saying that they want people to experiment with subs more, so I'm guessing the new jobs won't have a "be all and end all" sub for them :)
BLU will go the mage sub route since it uses MP. COR and PUP will be the ones that will hopefully get more experimentation. PUP/Monk is always a possibility since in the video we see the PUP using H2H combat.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
Blackroses
Tomcat

Post by Blackroses »

Got it. Named my char Blackshadow. (oddly that name wasnt taken)

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Keavy wrote:BLU will go the mage sub route since it uses MP. COR and PUP will be the ones that will hopefully get more experimentation. PUP/Monk is always a possibility since in the video we see the PUP using H2H combat.
Ah was wondering what weapons the PUP uses. I know Corsair will have knives which kinda sucks 'cause pirates should have those funky looking swords like falchions and cutlasses. Also these jobs are meant to be DDs so they should get the full range of WSs, yes? Otherwise come 65 they won't be wanted.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

BLU gets the curvy blades. I kind of hope COR gets them too.

For that matter I would like to use them myself, but the only curved blade that RDMs can use is The Sword of Trials.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Yeah, those BLU swords are kinda cool. I wonder if we can use Shields, too.

I've always seen Blue Mage as a Red mage that uses Enemy Magic.

Corsair for me may end up like Ranger. I unlock it, play around with it for a bit then never touch it again.

Puppetmaster will probably be my new Summoner as long as I get to do the job I was intended to do.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Tsybil wrote:BLU gets the curvy blades. I kind of hope COR gets them too.

For that matter I would like to use them myself, but the only curved blade that RDMs can use is The Sword of Trials.
Sword of trials is curvy? ... hmm isn't there a blade of trials too?
The err... Rune Blade is curvey too :D *strokes useless Rune Blade*
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Sugami wrote:
Tsybil wrote:BLU gets the curvy blades. I kind of hope COR gets them too.

Sword of trials is curvy? ... hmm isn't there a blade of trials too?
The err... Rune Blade is curvey too :D *strokes useless Rune Blade*
Is it a Blade rather than a Sword? I didn't look it up, and am nowhere near getting mine yet. :oops:

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

It's kinda hard to describe, it's one use is looking cool or very quick melee fights. Even if Refresh is up it drains your mp so is pretty useless.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Kitty Confusion

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru