15 minutes of Lame. G'bye Jackey Boy~

A place to talk about... anything!
Chaoskitten21
Feral Cat

Post by Chaoskitten21 »

hmmmm wasnt kiren/baldir horrible mutilated and murdered?...no?hmmm must of just been wishful thinking on my part
Something wicked this way comes!
Mithra Dark Knight of MithraPride Phoenix Division
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img414.imageshack.us/img414/3020/chaoskitten19no.jpg[/img][/url]
Nobodyreal
Housecat

Post by Nobodyreal »

Tsybil wrote:I really want to be around when they unseal the records of the commite that did the first investagation / coverup of the Kenedy assanation. 99 year seal on that one. Exactly what didn't they want us to know?

I bet we get a whole raft full of new consparicy theories out of that one.
The JFK from an alternate timeline (where he was just wounded) traveled back through time to assasinate himself in order to prevent the political fallout from his myriad affairs while in the white house.

Discuss.
[img]http://users.sisna.com/mschild/graphics/ffxisig.jpg[/img]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Nobodyreal wrote:
Tsybil wrote:I really want to be around when they unseal the records of the commite that did the first investagation / coverup of the Kenedy assanation. 99 year seal on that one. Exactly what didn't they want us to know?

I bet we get a whole raft full of new consparicy theories out of that one.
The JFK from an alternate timeline (where he was just wounded) traveled back through time to assasinate himself in order to prevent the political fallout from his myriad affairs while in the white house.

Discuss.
Isn't that a Red Dwarf episode?
Stockyboy
Big Cat

Post by Stockyboy »

Aye, it is XD
Mr. T pitties the fool, Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off, I /poke the fool.
Haubegeon: O
Hauberk: O
Drk75/War43/Nin60/Blm37/Thf37(DONE YES!)/Whm32/Drg22/Smn16/Rdm66/Bst18/Mnk10/Brd33/Pld11
All others not unlocked or not leveled ^^^
[img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c302/stockyboy/USSRallyourcookie-1.png[/img]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Awesome XD
Although that was the shitty series but still awesome :P
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Hehe, not that I didn't enjoy the political discussions but I wanted to point this thread back to silly {fun} for just a sec.
Losfuin wrote:
Kateevia wrote:Lets kidnap him, tie him up in a dungeon somewhere and make him watch us play FFXI for day after day until his brain explodes.
Hehe, I'm imagining him watching some of our LS chat dialogue.

"They're talking about what now?"
"Wait, that shouldn't go in there!!!"
"I thought this game was rated 12+! 12+!!!"
Let's add some Markov cha cha cha to the pot as well~! Rawerrr :D
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: 15 minutes of Lame. G'bye Jackey Boy~

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: 15 minutes of Lame. G'bye Jackey Boy~

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru