Yes
82%
no
18%

Total votes: 17

Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Bastok one is on far side of warehouses in port bastok, its in between a wall and one of the warehouses. 8)
Nhiha
Tomcat

Post by Nhiha »

thanks when i get on FF later this week i may give this a go
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

My adaman nuggets finally sold for 40k each(it only took 2 weeks :roll: ), went back to gusgen and got 8 cermet chunks, which sell for 10k each at the AH :D Making good money slowly but surely
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Think about how much your spending first before you get too hooked on it though, being the infinity cores sell for approx 10-20k a pop and the colored chips are like 21k a pop... so If you got a colored chip for 21k and a core for lets say 10k, thats already 31k you have invested in. If you get 8 cerment chunks from the app. and they sell for 10k a piece, youve only made 50k or so. Not bad but could be better. 8)
angeladark
Tomcat

Post by angeladark »

I got some infinity cores on Fenrir for only 4k so my total expense is 25k each set... though I have yet to get to the apparatus
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/angeladark/AngelaSig.jpg[/img]
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

Ambrey wrote:Think about how much your spending first before you get too hooked on it though, being the infinity cores sell for approx 10-20k a pop and the colored chips are like 21k a pop... so If you got a colored chip for 21k and a core for lets say 10k, thats already 31k you have invested in. If you get 8 cerment chunks from the app. and they sell for 10k a piece, youve only made 50k or so. Not bad but could be better. 8)
I see your point but considering the most money I've ever had in game is 200k this is cake. Besides I recently bought 10 cores at 5k each so that was great.

Yestetday I bought 2 yellow chips and my end result was an arcane flowerpot and a Rune chopper. So I spent 52k for the cores and chips and when the 2 items sell I should get back 160k so 100k isnt that bad of a deal. But you do have a point cause what if I got rune arrows a few times.... I'd be f'd and lost a whole lotta money.
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

LOL you bastids, cores on our server are like 10-20k a pop. and most of the Rune gear anymore goes for dirt cheap cause everyone does this tactic now. :lol:
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

1-2k for cores...your servers suck :P
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Neoshinobi wrote:1-2k for cores...your servers suck :P
Thats what Ive been trying to tell you guys! :lol:
Nhiha
Tomcat

Post by Nhiha »

they were only 5k on pande so i bought 2 i hope i dontget the password wrong
Nhiha
Tomcat

Post by Nhiha »

sorry for the double post but i just spent two hours running around dangrif wadi and i couldnt find the apperatus could someone help me figure out where it is
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Nhiha wrote:sorry for the double post but i just spent two hours running around dangrif wadi and i couldnt find the apperatus could someone help me figure out where it is
Mysterytour wrote:It hides in the wall of F-11, and is a passage.
Even with this in hand, it took me quite a while to find this passage. Its hidden behind a walk through chunk of the rock wall, in a hard to access corner.

http://ffxi.somepage.com/zonedb/42

As I remember it is in the NW corner of that little lobe. As far west as you can get, up on a shelf. Good luck.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Nhiha
Tomcat

Post by Nhiha »

i found it but i couldnt get my password to work but i got a arcane flowerpot anyway
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Nhiha wrote:i found it but i couldnt get my password to work but i got a arcane flowerpot anyway
Very nice prrrize! :D
Nhiha
Tomcat

Post by Nhiha »

its gets better i went back later and got 32cermet chunks and a rune chopper so i made well over 100k today
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

lol your having better luck than I am then, at least your making gil, im spending mine. Just bought a Hauberk today and still cant sell my Haubergeon yet. :twisted: but just wait... hehehe
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

Had a pretty successful apparatus run yesterday. Infinity Cores were sellin for 3k so I bought 4 before the price rose to 7k then I bought 2 more. Went to Bastok and got 6 red chips. So I spent 142k. In return I got 2 stacks of cermet chunks 4 adaman nuggets, and rune bangkhans. Went back to jeuno and I should get 375k if everything sells. So thats a profit of 233k :D Not bad for a whm

Nhiha
Tomcat

Post by Nhiha »

i usually do preetty good with this secret but just wondering has infinity core jumped on other servors as much as the y have on pande? the about 15-20k now
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

10 - 12K on Garuda till today, just saw saw the first sales at 15 - 20K.

I paid 12K though. :D
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Nhiha
Tomcat

Post by Nhiha »

geez so im not the only one to suffer gil inflation
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Apparently this trick has become wide-known on Alexander, Core prices hit 30k the other day. I think I might just go back to farming, having to drop 51k per attempt is risking a bit much methinks.
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

lol far far from it.

Remora for example has silent oils selling for 60k+, beeswax for around 100k and slime oils for 50k a stack.

Silk thread= 100k/stack
Lightening crystals=9k/stack
P.Charm=40mil
SH=16milish
Hauby=13milish

Both the Hauby and SH were at the 20mil mark at Christmas. Its a great time to be a newbie on Remora if you buy all your basic gear and spells from npcs since they're not effected by the price hikes. Its a good time to be a crafter too. Just a bad bad time to be a buyer.

I tend to undercut the AH price by 25% when I put items up. Always surprises me when the buyer doesn't even try to bid lower then the AH price.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Kintrra wrote:Apparently this trick has become wide-known on Alexander, Core prices hit 30k the other day. I think I might just go back to farming, having to drop 51k per attempt is risking a bit much methinks.
While I have seen Core prices as high as 20K on Garuda, I still buy at 10 - 12K and few are sold over 15K.

Last run, Dangruf Wadi, 11 tries. Only 3 were worthless, 2 Bankhs, 1 Bangles. Adaman Nuggets are selling for 60K each.

------------------------------

Questions, what SAs have you tried? Which do you think gets the best items?

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

ScarlettPheonix wrote:lol far far from it.

Remora for example has silent oils selling for 60k+, beeswax for around 100k and slime oils for 50k a stack.

Silk thread= 100k/stack
Lightening crystals=9k/stack
P.Charm=40mil
SH=16milish
Hauby=13milish

Both the Hauby and SH were at the 20mil mark at Christmas. Its a great time to be a newbie on Remora if you buy all your basic gear and spells from npcs since they're not effected by the price hikes. Its a good time to be a crafter too. Just a bad bad time to be a buyer.

I tend to undercut the AH price by 25% when I put items up. Always surprises me when the buyer doesn't even try to bid lower then the AH price.
Remora rings a bell... is your server the one that got all the migrators from Bahamut? If so ... hehe ... you got quite a few of out gilsellers methinks :lol:
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Bahamut, Odin, Siren, Unicorn, Gilgamesh and Asura. /sigh

To be fair, all the prices jumped in July when the migration happened but didn't really start to spike until November and December 2005. Prices have started to come down but are still pretty high.

lol I have a friend who was making haubys during the Dec price surge. He made, I think, 10 of them when they were selling for 20mil a pop. He was expecting 3mil or so in profits since they cost 17mil for him to make. After the holidays the price dropped to below what he made for them and now he's looking at a huge loss on the ones that didn't sell. He is n o t happy.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Strange Apparatus Secret

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Strange Apparatus Secret

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting