Roll Call!

A place to talk about... anything!
Syine
Tomcat

Roll Call!

Post by Syine »

I just realized we need a more formal list of who's going to be there in retail, and how soon. Please reply to this message with:

* When you intend to get retail
* How long you are willing to focus on raising money for world passes and purchasing the LS
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

* As soon as possible :) Should be launch day unless FedEx can't find my house again. >.<
* How long? Until we have everyone on the server and we have the LS back.
Jeniphel
Dirty Old Man Troll

Post by Jeniphel »

When-ever "overnight shipping" means to ebgames.com is when I'll get my PC version. 29th-or-30th
I can work on stuff late (22:30-03:00 CST) just lemme know who to funnel the gil to.

My PC is under the minimum specs but I'll try my best to help out...
A flash from the past! ... though it's probably more like a drive-by mooning.
maryadavies
Tomcat

Post by maryadavies »

I'll prolly wait until March (we'll see how things go. I have to get a job first) and I promise, if Shadowcat doesn't hog the PS2, I'll see how I can help raise money. I'll prolly do a lot better money wise than I did in beta, I started late *shakes head*
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/maryadavies/Mary.jpg[/img]
~~Also known as Elizara ([url=http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?11530]WHM/BLM, I'll help if ya ask![/url])

[url=http://maffcode.vze.com]My FF Code[/url]
Mod on [url=http://oneroomstudios.illuminata7.net/ffxi/boards/]Kopopo's Opo-pos[/url], a new FFXI board. Come on over!
Mithrankittycat
Kitten

Post by Mithrankittycat »

Preorded with one-day shipping from ebgames.
I'm not going to stop money farming until people on linkshell forums are all settled.
:3
Kismet
Kitten

Post by Kismet »

Ditto ebgames next day air
Toralynn
Tomcat

Post by Toralynn »

I will be pre-ordering the PS2 so I can't help at all for the PC release, but for all those joining on the PS2, I'll devote as much as I can till everyone's on.
- [b]Lady Toralynn Dawnstar of Gridania[/b]
Swipe
Housecat

Post by Swipe »

Yea... i'm in. I cannot devote too much time to the game though.. but I am popular for doing the crawler quest like a million times ^_^

I got same day delivery on my preordered copy.

so count me in. just gotta know what servers I should get to.. or, if you desire, we can spread the ls to other servers instead of centralizing it.. which I am all for btw.. because overspecialization breeds weakness. I may go into depth about that in another post.. but tentively.. count me in.
[size=92]~ Swipe ~ World of Midgardsormr ~ Rank 5 in the legions of Windurst ~[/size]
[img]http://www.crystalrecipies.com/qd/Badgercub/New_swipe_sig.jpg[/img]
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

I am waiting to get the free PS2 copy. I thought about getting the pc version but I would literally need a bigger HD and a new videocard. The HD is no biggie but I cant currently afford a good videocard to run this. :cry:

Though I am always going to be here in the mean time :D
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Amiricle
Big Cat

Post by Amiricle »

I pre-ordered my copy last month, so I should be on the 29th or 30th.
I will devote as much time as necessary to get all the WP's we need, and the LS itself.

Though I'll be a hume, i love this LS and want to keep it as intact as possible, and that means getting everyone to the same server with a minimum of 'cat-napping'.
sandra
Kitten

Post by sandra »

I'll be looking on the 29 to see if its in stores. If not it should be in about 2 days later at the least. I heard theres going to be new servers mabey, dunno if is true.
Valkyr
Tomcat

Post by Valkyr »

ill be on whenever i can 1) get ahold of a copy without preorder and 2) whenever we decide what server were gonna be on exactly...at least has to be after november 2nd tho going outta town to a game convention
The world before the fall...
Delightful is the light of dawn...
Noble is the heart of man...
Golddess
LVL (-1) Baka Neko

Post by Golddess »

I will be pre-ordering the PS2 so I can't help at all for the PC release, but for all those joining on the PS2, I'll devote as much as I can till everyone's on.
PS2 beta testers geta free copy of the game. Did you beta test on the PC?

Me, I'm waiting for my free PS2 version as well.
As for money, I was never really good at making money. At least I don't think I was.
Fayin
Feral Cat

Post by Fayin »

Game is pre-ordered w/ overnight

Being that Worldpasses are going to be about 100g, and I can make 150g @ lv1 in 5 minutes...
[b]-Fayin-[/b]
46WHM   43BLM   48THF   21WAR
59+1 Cooking   58+1 Woodworking   25 Fishing

[b]-Entourage-[/b]
Name                     Lv     GB   MHE Aketon  Warp
Fayinsjeunomule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinssandymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinswindymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinsbastymule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]

[size=75]"omg Ebay..."[/size]
Ishe
Tomcat

Post by Ishe »

I'm planning to pick up retail on the 28th, but I'm going to be in SF on the 30th and 31st, so I'll try to powergame until then. As far as the money thing goes, we could make enough for the linkpearl and a few passes if we leveled to, oh, about 5 or 7 and hunted mouse and ding bats in ronpaure's tomb near sandoria. They frequently drop bat wings which can be traded for 100 gil each in NSand (repeatable quest). I've made over 4k in gil in less than 2 hours.
Thief 60 / Ninja 71 / Warrior 35 / Summoner 20 / Whitemage 10 / Monk 6 / Ranger 4 / Blackmage 3
Alchemy: 51 ~ Boneworking: 48+1
:::
Rank 10
Paragon of Ninja Excellence.
Hado
Kitten

Post by Hado »

Ok after much thought about if I'm gonna get the PC or wait for ps2 I've decided to get the PC retail. I know I've been quiet on the LS I really didn't get to know anybody until near the end, but I was always reading the LS chat. :D But since beta's end I have no desire to play any other game. sh*t I got the Socom 2 beta and I barely touch it :shock: anyway I'll be seeing you all in a couple of days and i'll be kicking but to help get this LS back together again.
Lamyenie
Kitten

Post by Lamyenie »

i will be on all day the 29th and 30th (took off work which i rarely do for games) and i am willing to do whatever i can to help get everyone on the same server once i am on that server.
Rekahkun
Big Cat

Post by Rekahkun »

i'll be getting the free ps2 version so it won't be until then. i'll be happy to get up as much money as the linkshell needs then though.

i hear ya about the socom 2 beta, hado. i got it and loaded it up once and that was it. for games though, i'm currently enjoying disgaea. quite an interesting game..
Blightinnos
Kitten

Post by Blightinnos »

I'm getting it from EB as well, w/ next-day. So iI'm guessing I'll get it around the tuesday after, after all i got teh beta a week after everyone else did.
But err.. I'm willign to help otu with gil farming i am plannign on being a theif too...
Final dhalmel count: 257, I am the dhalmel poacher!