Santa Claws

A place to talk about... anything!
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Hmmm.

Time for prrrivate eye Losfuin to take up the case! With my trusty monocle and pipe, I shall seek out this Santy Claws, and sell the storrry to the tabloids! Of course, I shall make surrre she completes her rounds, and pay herrr handsomly in mice and milk, but something like this is too big to pass up on!

(I do hope some of the Phoenix kitties know what I'm on about here)
[url=http://www.fourfa.com/]Freakin' emo![/url]

Losfuin: WHM 25, RDM 21, BLM 20, THF 20, WAR 30, MNK 16, BST 5, DRK 1, BRD 10, PLD 1

Dooom: Thf 25 WAR 14 MNK 7
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

Santa Claws better skip my MH again this year. I am stilled pissed about that SOB pillaging my catnip fields :x That was my stuff! Grow your own catnip Claws! Besides catnip is not meant for the little Mithras(at least not the stuff I grow... :twisted: )
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Kateevia
Housecat

Post by Kateevia »

Oh goody goody Los. You're going to find Santa Claws? I need you to give her this letter for me when you finde her pleeeeease.

Dear Santa Claws,
It's me Kateevia from Phoenix. I'm writing you this letter to apologize for some of my actions over the past year, in hopes that it's not to late to repent and maybe still come out with a pretty decent gift this year. Now everything I've done has all been for good reason. I'm a good kitty at heart I swear, but God Damn people just piss me off sometimes and I just can't hold back.

Issue #1 that Kitty in the dunes that was rubbin up on my man...she deserved everything she got, I should have MPK'd her but holding her head under water while she flailed and begged me to stop was much better :lol:

Issue #2 Those 2 GM calls. Both of those people started it with me first and it could have been worse. At least I didnt go to jail :D

Issue #3 All of the elvaan I brought to my moghouse. Well, I blame you for that one, maybe if you handed out male mithra more often some of us wouldnt have to do that.

Issue #4 Rampid catnip abuse in the LS. From what I can see you don't mind a puff or two yourself, so let's just not talk about that.

Issue #5 Pistol whippin the Rent a Room guy in Sandy. I really am sorry about that but he's always so rude to me everytime I go there, and I was drunk that night too.

So you see I wasnt a naughty Kitty this year afterall. I didnt do anything Im sure you wouldnt have done in my place. So please, please hook me up this year cuz if you dont I swear I will hunt you down and stuff all that bloody cole down your throat. Thank you and have a nice day.

Love,
Spicy Kat :)
WHM60/BLM30/WAR30/RNG26/DRK22/RDM20
MNK20/NIN15/THF10/BRD4/SMN1/SAM1/BST1
Cooking 30, Clothcraft 9, Fishing 4
Here I am in all my Mithran glory....
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?103736
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Kateevia wrote:Oh goody goody Los. You're going to find Santa Claws? I need you to give her this letter for me when you finde her pleeeeease.
No prrroblem Kat ^^
Issue #3 All of the elvaan I brought to my moghouse. Well, I blame you for that one, maybe if you handed out male mithra more often some of us wouldnt have to do that.
Ewww, Elvaan? I'm surrre someone like you could have done better than that. If you needed company, all you had to do was ask :wink:

Losfuin: WHM 25, RDM 21, BLM 20, THF 20, WAR 30, MNK 16, BST 5, DRK 1, BRD 10, PLD 1

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Yeah elvaan are nasty, and I think they're all kinda ghey, at least they look it :P
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

The females have nice bellybuttons...and nice chests too I'm sure if you can bother to crane your neck up that high. But meh, Mithra for me, for we are teh sexy. ^^

And we should get Christmas presents just for allowing the Elvaan to bask in our presence I say! ^^
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Kateevia
Housecat

Post by Kateevia »

Did I say Elvaan, I defintiely meant Hume :D . I've soo got a thing for hume males. And they're proportioned just right for a Kitty :wink: Just can't get enough of em :P
Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

Errr....can I get a cute Mithra about my age for christmas who's wearing.....hmmm, christmas tree decorations and - nah, actually screw that. I don't care what she wears, she wouldn't be wearing it much anyway! :3

Reality sucks....>_<
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

This kitty cant help but have a weakness for Elvaan females, gotta love that elvaan ghetto booty and those legs all they way up to their necks! :shock: mmmm *purs dreamily having those wrapped around her* er I mean um, yes, Elvaan females are nice on the eyes, at least to me. :D
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Well, maybe in small doses... but the arms seem so tiny... like little t-rex arms :?

Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

Ambrey wrote:Elvaan females are nice on the eyes, at least to me. :D
As Teal'c so often hears: 'Sholva!' :D

How can you resist a fluffy, furry and cute Mithra. Plus the tail too!
Nobodyreal
Housecat

Post by Nobodyreal »

Yukira wrote:How can you resist a fluffy, furry and cute Mithra. Plus the tail too!
But most Mithra are so short. Some of us like tall women.
[img]http://users.sisna.com/mschild/graphics/ffxisig.jpg[/img]
Kateevia
Housecat

Post by Kateevia »

Some of us like male parts too....at least some of the time :wink:
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

:lol: This made me think of http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/jobs.html ... =14;page=0.
A white mage hume girl wrote it but her descriptions of the problems we face in "dating" are priceless.

I love her point about male elvaan ears. "Another advantage of the male Elvaan ears is they make natural handlebars and grips, should the night take an… ‘active’ …direction. Just beware of pulling too hard. They are not naturally detachable."

Not that I'd know from personal experience :angel:

Not yet anyway....../em eyes her static's Elvaan in Shining Armor
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

The infamous double post strikes! And that was a great read. :rofl:

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Haha, that was funny.

/RP on

The trrrap is almost ready! My Mog House is full of strrrings and wires and nets, all for Santa Clause! With my trrrusty monocle and pipe, I shall find out her secrrret!

Eitherrr that, or it'll end up looking like something ratherrr adult :oops:

Chaoskitten21
Feral Cat

Post by Chaoskitten21 »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Something wicked this way comes!
Mithra Dark Knight of MithraPride Phoenix Division
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img414.imageshack.us/img414/3020/chaoskitten19no.jpg[/img][/url]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

"just casually let it slip that she has a strapless strapon and he’ll suddenly realize that you’re FAR more beautiful than SHE is." :lol:

Well she isn't consistant, going for the RP vibe but mentioning "manthra" kinda shooting herself in the foot there but funny nonetheless :)
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Sugami wrote:....Well she isn't consistant, going for the RP vibe but mentioning "manthra" kinda shooting herself in the foot there but funny nonetheless.
But Manthra are a fact of life, and it doesn't mater if you RP or not. If you do you are way less than 1/10th the population. So take it from a full time RPer, no mater how many rrrs you roll, some kitty is still going to put a BTW I'm a Manthra in his pickup macro. /sigh SORRRY... I am enough of an RP geek that if I am going to date another kitty, she had better be preaired to RP that way as well.

And some are so TOUCHY about it. I merely said "Hi kitty" to a blatant Mathra on a LS once and he went all balista on me... "I'll have you know I am a MANTHRA named <RL name>." :roll:

Manthras (Menthra? No that has got to be wrong), without them the guys here would be hitting on us full time non stop.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Hehe I try to milk being a sexy catgirl but haven't got nearly enough freebies :P :lol:
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Tsybil wrote:Manthras (Menthra? No that has got to be wrong), without them the guys here would be hitting on us full time non stop.
You mean it stops anyway? o.O;;

Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Kintrra wrote:
Tsybil wrote:Manthras (Menthra? No that has got to be wrong), without them the guys here would be hitting on us full time non stop.
You mean it stops anyway? o.O;;
No, It never really stops but it isn't fulltime. In our 70 - 80% male playerbase, I think only 1/3 start out looking for a gf in the game.

I hardly ever get hit on anymore. My level may have something to do with it. By the time they wear AF either they have found a gf or given up.

Elvaan girls have a reputation of being the most likley to be RGs, wonder what it is like for them.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Tsybil wrote:But Manthra are a fact of life, and it doesn't mater if you RP or not. If you do you are way less than 1/10th the population. So take it from a full time RPer, no mater how many rrrs you roll, some kitty is still going to put a BTW I'm a Manthra in his pickup macro. /sigh SORRRY... I am enough of an RP geek that if I am going to date another kitty, she had better be preaired to RP that way as well.
There's a point at which RPing stops, though. I RP as Losfuin, but if another player goes "hey, you and me should hook up", then I'll turn them down in a non-RP way. To avoid future akwardness, it might make some sense for me to RP it as if Losfuin has a non-character significant other. Hmm... actually, that sounds interesting. Though, I'm yet to have another character who RPs hit on me in a serious way (I'm sure Phoenix kitties know what I mean when I say non-serious, though :wink: ).

Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Losfuin wrote:There's a point at which RPing stops, though....
Never found that point.

I don't believe in RL.

Just a story used my mean mommies to scare kittens.

Isn't it?

/looks nerviously over her shoulder

Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Tsybil wrote:
Losfuin wrote:There's a point at which RPing stops, though....
Never found that point.

I don't believe in RL.

Just a story used my mean mommies to scare kittens.

Isn't it?

/looks nerviously over her shoulder
Lol.

Well, I've not had it happen to me, but some of my friends have had people in-game become rather, uhm... how to put it? Obsessive. The kind of situation where GM calls become required. RP may cover most things, but not harassment.

Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Me neither Losfuin, thank the goddess.

I suppose harrasment would be a reason to go OOC.

But the one time I did call a GM, spam shouting was the gripe, I still stayed in character. It's just easier for me not to drop OOC.

Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

/RP on

I found herrr! I found Santa Claws! And boy was she trrricky!

I returrrned from Bastok full of cheer, having spent the day at the Goldsmith's guild feeling rich. None-the-betterrr for nip and milk, I stumbled into my Mog House to find that my trrrap had worked perfectly!

But, boy, is she one strrraaaange Mithra. She seemed to almost enjoy being tangled up like that :shock: But, she has trrricks up her sleaves that don't requirrre the use of arms >.>

Needless to say, she left me with morrre than presents. I just hope the doctorrrs know what it is, because I don't! :cry:

Dawezy
Tomcat

Post by Dawezy »

Damn you Santa Claws!

You forgot to drop off my DRK Relic >.<

And an exp party to get my 75, only 22k to go :(
~
[img]http://www.dawezy.com/ff11/Nibble.jpg[/img]
~

:D
Kateevia
Housecat

Post by Kateevia »

Kateevia sits in front of her fireplace on Christmas night, shredding her list of new years resolutions for 2006 and throwing the pieces into the raging fire.
"This is crap, I got a friggin incense burner shaped like a moggle and a sweater that is way too big and totally does not match my RSE." Kat sighs. "I see now that being a good kitty all year doesn't get you anywhere so why do I even bother."
She make mental notes to go after every person she ever held her tongue with over the year in hopes of getting revenge and maybe even a little gil, when suddenly the door of her moghouse flings open revealing a smiling Mithra dressed in all red and white complete with red leather pants and white halter top. Kateevia finds herself unable to speak as the Christmas Kitty closes the door behind her and slowly saunters towards Kateevia. Kat realizes she is in the precense of the ever eluding Santa Claws and grins roguishly at her.
"Have you come to bring my true gift Santa?" She asks, fully knowing the answer to her question since she had heard the stories herself. Santa Claws nods and smiles a devilsh grin as she slowly advances on Kateevia.

*three days later*
Cough. Hack. Cough.
"Los it's me, Kat. I need to know the name of that doctor you went to. The itching is killing me!"
Crispleaf
Housecat

Post by Crispleaf »

Dukuji wrote:Oh, Santa Claws! I've been such a good little kitty this year! (Except for the time this kitten lost her mittens, not my fault :oops: ) But I have been good, just ask all those new players I helped out. I even sponsored a little orphaned Taru child this year. I’ve even been nice to my moogle who has a drug addiction. Instead of throwing him out into the streets I got him on a program to keep troubled moogles off the dope. And this one time, an evil little Taru was jumping on my tail and instead of eating him, like I normally do, I gave him a pat on the head, a few gil, and sent him on his way. Oh, I’ve also been saving mice all year in my freezer, just for you! (Don’t worry; they’ll be thawed out by the time you get here :wink: ) Even though you can not give me a male mithra . . . umm . . . how about some addresses of where some live? If not that’s okay, the cat nip toy is more then I deserve. :D

-Dukuji, the nicest kitten in all of Sandy
I hadn't seen this before...

This is just Classic Kuji at her best :lol:
[img]http://home.comcast.net/~crispl3af/level.JPG[/img]
Bastok Rank 8-1, Windurst Rank 10
Rise of Zilart Completed
Chains of Promathia Completed
Treasures of Aht Urghan Rank 2