Welcome to MithraPride!!

A place to talk about... anything!
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Hello therrre,

The name is Tsybil, from Garuda, so not on the LS.

I am a total imersion Role Player, or, if you prefer, a Method Actor. Always in character, heck, I think in character. I feel the winds, I smell the scents, and hate the feel of rain on my ears. The biggest side benifit of leveling BLM is the hood keeps the rain off.

I fish, cook & goldsmith, ocasionly flirt. I think WAY too much for a Mithra.

My only complaint about being a Mithra; you can never take your bra off and scratch.

Found the site from the FFXI resource repository, Mithra Pride timer. Nice job.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Meowmixer
Tomcat

Post by Meowmixer »

Ello!

Torachi gave me my link pearl!

I love to gain xp and gill... and right now I am a lvl 7 Mithra warrior :)
If I'm not killing, I'm fishing, or helping others out. I pretty much think in game too ... but I'll also bring out conversations from the outside world too..

I also have a second character, Theadrin, lvl 21 Elvaan Warrior. He's bad ass. But not as bad ass as my mithras gona be :D

I'm also a complainer .... :twisted:
[img]http://www.sheep.physicsisbroken.com/Theadrinsig3.jpg[/img]

"When the sun sets, the hunt begins"

Theadrin / lvl 53 sam/ 31 war / 31 thf / 18 nin / 12 rng /37 mnk ~ Rank 5

Meowmixer / 13 war / 9 thf/ 7 mnk / ~ Rank 2
Malicea
Kitten

Post by Malicea »

HEY EVERYONE!! :D

Im Malicea and im not on the LS, im acctually representing the Odin server (LS - SleeplessKnights - look us up!)

I started hunting for RSE yesterday and stumbled upon this forum, all i gotta say is Mithra Own!!

Current Job Status!
31-War/20-Drk/18-Whm/10-Rng
Last edited by Malicea on Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faaleria
Kitten

Post by Faaleria »

Hello everyone, I just stumbled in to here by way of the allakhazam forums.

I'm currently in Bahamut, but I'd be interested in joining your LS if you are still accepting members?

I'm thinking that I could use a change of scenery.

Faaleria
Last edited by Faaleria on Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zaltana
Kitten

new cat here

Post by Zaltana »

greetings all.

im brand new to the site but have been playing FFXI for over a month. im on the Quetzalcoatl server and my highest character is my lvl 33 rdm im trying to lvl in Garliage at the moment (i hate that place btw).

but im never one to pass up a chance to make friends & gaming buddies so here i am. :)
Kerriel
Kitten

Post by Kerriel »

HIYA! Kismet gave me my pearl while I was battling outside Windurst.

BETA: I was in Cactaur server and my original name will not be revealed due to a really bad situation that got out of hand when I started out in Midgardsormr. I rarely hide from people, but I thought this would save me the pain and hassle of everyone sending me /tell of what the heck happened. LOL.

GAME: I'm a THF subbing MNK :?: I'm very friendly and helpful. So if you ever see me on...send me a /tell. I love to chat!

EDIT: I earned my advanced job today :love: I'm now a Beastmaster!
Camu
Big Cat

Post by Camu »

Hello! Im a new kitty around here. Kismet(I think thats right) gave me a pearl last night after Thundercrakcer(I think I spelled that right) ask to get me one. Currently trying to get warrior to 30 so I can be a dragoon.
Ryuka
Kitten

Post by Ryuka »

Hiyo all! Meow! I'm Ryuka and I talked to Creve and she had Kismet give me a pearl (I think x.x) Anywho, I'm a lvl 10 thf currently trying to level but no one will party with meh. I like fishing though I have no skill and I'm a lvl 2 clothcrafter (Meow for newb crafting!)

I was also in Beta and I'm not gonna say whether I was apart of MithraPride or not or my name.

I'll just say this...

Never travel to Jeuno

*sprints off to other threads*
Meow o.o
Meeyutu
Housecat

Post by Meeyutu »

I was also in Beta and I'm not gonna say whether I was apart of MithraPride or not or my name.
Why not? Now I'm curious ^^
Ryuka
Kitten

Post by Ryuka »

Well, I knew a few people and I just got back on FFXI and I don't really want to have to explain what I've been doing all this time..

Ah, hell, Beta was the good old days and I think SOMEONE in this forum should know who I am from the thing I said above (Never go to Jeuno)
Meow o.o
Couga
Kitten

Post by Couga »

well.... welcome to MithraPride!
Couga, of Asura
22 Ranger, 30 Monk, 9 Theif, 13 Warrior, 4 Beastmaster, 2 White Mage ^^
fiernes
Kitten

Post by fiernes »

hello. i'm fiernes. i'm on the alexander server. currently i belong to a ls called thejsp. please check out our website and tell me what you think.

i was clued in about mithrapride by a friend of mine. i'm currently not a memeber, but am interested in becoming one. i realize that i'm not on either "official" server, but a mithrapride ls does exist on alexander. well...i suppose i'll be getting back to thejsp for now. later on party ppl.
fiernes and the
great white hellman style
Jaenelle
Kitten

Post by Jaenelle »

(Hello!)

I'm not yet received a pearl but I have seen this LS running around a tad bit on the Phoenix server so I thought I'd stop in. Meeting new people thru LS's is always fun! :D

Anyways, I'm a 55 monk main that goes around farming and helping more than leveling (silly parties not wanting monks, *sigh* ) but say hi if you see me around! :lol:
Science asks how, Philosophy asks why, Dragons do not care.
------------------------------
Mnk 55, War 31, Whm 26, Thf 17, Nin 16, Sam 13, Blm 17, Rng 9, Rdm 9, Bst 5, rest 1
Cooking 89, Clothcraft 27, Goldsmithing 12
Munitia
Kitten

Post by Munitia »

Hello im new as of 8-19-04
i'm on the ragnarok forum, in which i will ask a question about later, just wanted to say hello :)
Liohs
Tomcat

Post by Liohs »

welcome too all the new cats ^^ and to the aspering Dragoons just send me a tell and ill be glad to help out ^^
"Death happens thats why there are White Mages..."

DRG65/WAR37/RDM34/SAM21/THF21/WHM20/BLU16/BLM14/COR10/MNK3
Rank 6
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

fiernes wrote:hello. i'm fiernes. i'm on the alexander server. currently i belong to a ls called thejsp. please check out our website and tell me what you think.

i was clued in about mithrapride by a friend of mine. i'm currently not a memeber, but am interested in becoming one. i realize that i'm not on either "official" server, but a mithrapride ls does exist on alexander. well...i suppose i'll be getting back to thejsp for now. later on party ppl.
I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the idea that Midgardsormr being the "official MithraPride server"... I think we all make the pride in our own way. While Midgard will likely be the biggest, I think all the MithraPride linkshells that have joined us here are equally important. The pride is better because of everyone here.

The other feeling I had was our original beta founder didn't join on us Midgard, so in due respect, if she returned here with another linkshell of MithraPride, I wouldn't want her to feel like we have forgotten our roots.

But I digress, welcome to all the new kitties from all different servers. I hope you enjoy the pride as much as the rest of us. ^^
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Mcpiggi
Tomcat

Post by Mcpiggi »

Hello Kitty Kats!

I guess i can still be considered 'new' :P
I'm at Phoenix and Torachi gave me my first pearrrl. Then I ate it :( and Prrrsha had to give me a new one.
[img]http://home.comcast.net/~mcpiggi/Sig-MCpiggi.gif[/img]
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

You ate the pearl??

... What's it taste like? -.-
Swipe
Housecat

Post by Swipe »

I suspect they taste like white smarties... I'll hafta abuse my linksack sometime and find out :D

—Swipe
[size=92]~ Swipe ~ World of Midgardsormr ~ Rank 5 in the legions of Windurst ~[/size]
[img]http://www.crystalrecipies.com/qd/Badgercub/New_swipe_sig.jpg[/img]
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

An elvaan was sprrreading misinformation. He claimed that they tasted like fish. :x
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

Swipe wrote:I suspect they taste like white smarties... I'll hafta abuse my linksack sometime and find out :D

—Swipe
Ooo~ Smarties are good! ... now everyone will want a linksack >.<
Mcpiggi
Tomcat

Post by Mcpiggi »

mmm I have to admit it was pretty harrrd to chew
Fionyn
Kitten

Hello MithraPride!

Post by Fionyn »

Hello everyone! Fionyn from Alexander here, a proud Windurstian with a healthy respect for Altana (WHM 30 so far) and a love of pointy sharp things that go twang (currently levelling RNG...made 15 thus far). I'm happy to be aboard this Board, and look forward to chatting with you guys. I have Pearlsack status on Alexander, so if you know anyone who wants aboarrrrrrrd, just /tell me and I'll do what I can to make it happen! :)
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Welcome welcome, nice having you here!

/bow
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

Hello everybody. I think it's about time I introduce myself.

My name is Dukuji and I am on the newly created Alexander branch of Mithra Pride. First of all let me say that I am very excited to be here. I first found out about Mithra Pride about two months ago. Needless to say my excitement went through the roof. :o I had been searching for an all mithra LS and this sounded like a place I could call home . . . but then I found out that MP was only on two worlds; Alexander not being one of them. :cry: The possibility of MP coming to Alexander seemed impossible. I then helped start an all mithra LS on Alexander but with little success. About a week ago I got a /tell from a friend asking me if I wanted to join another mithra LS (okay, whatever) she then said that it was called something like Mithra Pride. :shock: THE Mithra Pride? In Alexander? I quickly jumped to this site and sure enough, Alexander had been accepted into Mithra Pride. :o :shock: :o :shock: I was so excited that I did a back flip and took a choco half way around the world to find a sack holder. Within the next few days the five or six members of my old mithra LS all joined.

Currently Mithra Pride on Alexander is growing well and has attracted a large following of loyal, dedicated Mithran. Thanks to all the wonderful Mithra in the other worlds that have given us a home here and to the awesome mithra on Alexander that have made Mithra Pride what it is and what it will become. (See isn't that a happy story?) :)

As for myself I've only been playing since the end of June and have spent more time in the arts and crafts section of Vana'diel, then in the leveling section. (For my current major jobs and skills see below.) I am willing to help out where I can to any pride member in any world.

Thanks again!

Edited for grammar
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
amirWAZhere
Kitten

Post by amirWAZhere »

I'm a mithra named... Lillith. I'm shy. But evil :evil: I come from Caitsith and I show full pride of being a mithra! I like to draw also, but I don't have a scanner to put any pictures in this site >.< :cry: Iunno how to make a site so I don't have one. And that's me.....
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

'Ello, my name is Eviticus and I'm but a kitten around here. I'm not even a member yet. >.< I reside on Cerberus Server and though over the past week I've had problems with my internet, this weekend I plan on getting in contact with people and starting up a MithraPride LS on Cerbers Server.

That is, if the leaders of this LS community would give me, or whoever they let open up a LS there, their blessings to do so.

Seeing as this is pretty much an introduction thingy, I'd like to say first off I am a guy, I just choose Mithra for the Dex and Agil, and I'm addicted to the Thf class. ^.^ And I'd like to say that if Anyone needs anything hosted, like pictures of sigs or avatars or whatnot, I have roughly 95mb of free posting space sitting empty, and I'm willing to host whatever people want indefintely and free.

Kawaii neko desu! =^.^=
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Nekosama
Tomcat

Post by Nekosama »

Hi

My name is Sara i am 22 years old and live in England (its raining here ¬_¬)
I love cats and FF so this is the best site ever for me ^_^ i have two cats, Ebichu and Kirara and they are both girls ^_^

My name "Neko" means Cat in Jap, But i bet you all know that already ^_^

I cant play FF11 until my birthday! so i am counting the days!

Ok im going to sound really silly, but what is a Linkshell? :?:
Ja Mata! ^_^

WHM 36
BLM 17
smn 12
Mcpiggi
Tomcat

Post by Mcpiggi »

Hello Nekosama,

Nice to meet you.
A linkshell, or LS, is used as a form of communication amongst members. First someone buys a linkshell, and passes out shiny linkpearls to people they want to be in the ls/clan/group. Our LS is called MithraPride as you may have noticed. :wink: And we consist of Incredibly Tough Mithra's. :lol:

sidenote - try not to use the term "Jap". Lots of Japanese ppl in the community in FF would be offended. Instead we use "JP".
Nekosama
Tomcat

Post by Nekosama »

Sorry about the Japanese thing ¬_¬ it will not happen again!

Im even taking Japanese lessons, its a wonderful Language!
Ja Mata! ^_^

WHM 36
BLM 17
smn 12