yes
95%
no
5%

Total votes: 38

Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

I wasn't asking for an omgwtfbbq 2hr. I just kinda wished it was simpler and more purpose oriented. I mean, it has about 30 more uses then any other 2hr, but each of those uses are weaker then other 2hrs.

And yes, Angelstar, earlier in the thread it was described what the 2hr does. ^.^;
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Eh well that's compare it to other DDs.
MNK Hundred Fists is pretty awesome so we'll ignore that.
THF get Perfect Dodge which is pretty lame and like never used unless a pull goes wrong or something.
WAR gets Might Strikes which is pretty good.
SAM get ... that TP thing I can't spell, that's awesome :D
DRK get Blood Weapon which sucks.
RNG get Eagle Eye Shot which is pretty meh and can miss.

So Spirit Surge may not be as powerful as Hundred Fists or whatever, it's a damn deal better than Perfect Dodge and Blood Weapon though :P
Next to the SAM one it's the most fun 2hr in the game :D
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

Str bonus +15, Attack bonus of like 50. My HP went from 1279 to 1511. Holy crap, I'm in love with Spirit Surge. <3
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

The Str boost and hp boost are awesome, don't get me wrong. But 30 sec or so only with a medium/high delay weapon, not that many attacks. And what Atk bonus? The only one I saw was the retroactive Atk bonus due to the Str bonus. Your Atk should only go up by 50 if your Str went up by 100.

So besides the Super Jumping a mage's hate away and a world-ending WS, I'm just saying it's not as good as some think. Our biggest strength is the perma-wyvern. And don't get me wrong, I like our 2hr. It's alot better then what we had before, nothing.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Sugami wrote:Eh well that's compare it to other DDs.
MNK Hundred Fists is pretty awesome so we'll ignore that.
THF get Perfect Dodge which is pretty lame and like never used unless a pull goes wrong or something.
WAR gets Might Strikes which is pretty good.
SAM get ... that TP thing I can't spell, that's awesome :D
DRK get Blood Weapon which sucks.
RNG get Eagle Eye Shot which is pretty meh and can miss.

So Spirit Surge may not be as powerful as Hundred Fists or whatever, it's a damn deal better than Perfect Dodge and Blood Weapon though :P
Next to the SAM one it's the most fun 2hr in the game :D
SMN 2-hr for teh win!
Kateevia
Housecat

Post by Kateevia »

wha...what about he uber deadly WHM 2hr? lol. j/k I know you were just talking about dd's. But our 2hr is deadly....for the WHM using it 8)
WHM60/BLM30/WAR30/RNG26/DRK22/RDM20
MNK20/NIN15/THF10/BRD4/SMN1/SAM1/BST1
Cooking 30, Clothcraft 9, Fishing 4
Here I am in all my Mithran glory....
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?103736
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Kateevia wrote:wha...what about he uber deadly WHM 2hr? lol. j/k I know you were just talking about dd's. But our 2hr is deadly....for the WHM using it 8)
Quoted For Truth :)
[url=http://www.fourfa.com/]Freakin' emo![/url]

Losfuin: WHM 25, RDM 21, BLM 20, THF 20, WAR 30, MNK 16, BST 5, DRK 1, BRD 10, PLD 1

Dooom: Thf 25 WAR 14 MNK 7
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

:lol: yes WHM 2hr is deadly for the WHM :D

Astral Flow does pwn but they're not melee/physical damage DDs so I didn't include them :P
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: im so happy drg upgrade

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting