Lol that's too cute and probably violates a few animal rights :lol:
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

:rofl:

And I was awaiting the next version of the NIN vs PLD argument. :lol:
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Jadus
Tomcat

Post by Jadus »

OMG :rofl: Crazy kitties... but wouldnt that be like
Kitty SAM vs. Kitty MNK?
[color=green]{[/color]Mew?[color=red]}[/color]
"Slaughter" always has "Laughter" in it.
New sig on the way... Maybe..
Kateevia
Housecat

Post by Kateevia »

Haha I was thinking it looked like a SAm too. Either way, they're some bad ass kitties!
WHM60/BLM30/WAR30/RNG26/DRK22/RDM20
MNK20/NIN15/THF10/BRD4/SMN1/SAM1/BST1
Cooking 30, Clothcraft 9, Fishing 4
Here I am in all my Mithran glory....
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?103736
Holydragoon
Big Cat

Post by Holydragoon »

I have bets on the monk :D
Chaoskitten21
Feral Cat

Post by Chaoskitten21 »

for some reason i can picture my cats weild katanas and doing all sorts of crazy stunts :o
Something wicked this way comes!
Mithra Dark Knight of MithraPride Phoenix Division
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img414.imageshack.us/img414/3020/chaoskitten19no.jpg[/img][/url]
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Ive seen that same pic, minus the clothing and weapons. But it had the cartoon chat captions on it, the one kitten says: "Your full of sh*t Ralph!" and the other kitten says: "I ain't shittin ya, the mouse was this freagin big!" lol :lol:
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Ambrey wrote:Ive seen that same pic, minus the clothing and weapons. But it had the cartoon chat captions on it, the one kitten says: "Your full of sh*t Ralph!" and the other kitten says: "I ain't shittin ya, the mouse was this freagin big!" lol :lol:
Ah, I knew I'd seen it before, but different. Thank you for reminding me where.
[url=http://www.fourfa.com/]Freakin' emo![/url]

Losfuin: WHM 25, RDM 21, BLM 20, THF 20, WAR 30, MNK 16, BST 5, DRK 1, BRD 10, PLD 1

Dooom: Thf 25 WAR 14 MNK 7
Janeth
Tomcat

Post by Janeth »

I showed this to my brother, and the first thing he said was, "That's a SAM, not a NIN." I thought, "Alright, whatever. He probably knows better than me." I didn't really care which it was. Then I read the other posts, and saw that some other people had said it was a SAM. So my brother says, "See? Told you." :lol:
[size=75][color=red]Janeth • RDM62[/color] • Bahamut
[color=green]Windurstian[/color] Rank 6.
Stuff I have in real life that proves I'm obsessed: A Windurstian flag, SMN Artifact armor, RDM artifact armor, and a plush Carbuncle.
Currently working on: WHM AF. My brother and I compromised. >.>
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/SMN.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/RedMageArtifact1.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/RedMageArtifact3.jpg[/size]
[quote="Twotogether"]just because she doesnt do everything that everyone else wants to do
and she doesnt care about what you want her to do
doesnt mean she isnt fun[/quote]
Tangrax
Tomcat

Post by Tangrax »

Janeth wrote:So my brother says, "See? Told you." :lol:
If it were my brother i'd just make him cry if he said that :P
[img]http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/2261/13377ov.jpg[/img]
--------------------------------
50THF-24NIN-15MNK-13WAR-1WHM-1RDM-1BLM-10DRK-8DRG-1BST
AF1[X]AF2[ ]AF3[ ]AF4[ ]AF5[ ]
[color=green]Dunesn00b: "ok my provoke macro is done"[/color]
[color=red]<Everyone dies>[/color]
[color=green]Dunesn00b: "lol my macro didn't work"[/color]
[color=green]Leader: "I hate you."[/color]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Janeth wrote:I showed this to my brother, and the first thing he said was, "That's a SAM, not a NIN." I thought, "Alright, whatever. He probably knows better than me." I didn't really care which it was. Then I read the other posts, and saw that some other people had said it was a SAM. So my brother says, "See? Told you." :lol:
Just goes to show that brothers can't ALWAYS be wrong. :lol:
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Actually, there's no guarantee there, since there are some GKs that NINs can wield. ^^
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Re: Kitty NIN vs Kitty MNK!

Post by Ambrey »

Prrsha wrote:Image

:shock:
Yellow kitten: Does the mighty mountain not live in harmony with the everlasting sky grasshopper?

Grey kitten: Does your ass not need kicking sensai?

:P
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Hehe well actually if you look carefully at the blade it isn't shaped like a katana or great katana. Looks more like a THF's cutlas or something, not straight enough to be a katana in my opinion :lol:
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

bah, looks like one of those damn plastic knives you get at hot dog stands :P
Kateevia
Housecat

Post by Kateevia »

Ambrey wrote: Yellow kitten: Does the mighty mountain not live in harmony with the everlasting sky grasshopper?

Grey kitten: Does your ass not need kicking sensai?

:P
LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHM60/BLM30/WAR30/RNG26/DRK22/RDM20
MNK20/NIN15/THF10/BRD4/SMN1/SAM1/BST1
Cooking 30, Clothcraft 9, Fishing 4
Here I am in all my Mithran glory....
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?103736
xaresity
Queen Cat

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting