Lastest Accomplishments or Goals

A place to talk about... anything!
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Losfuin wrote:Goldsmithing level 39-43 in one day. Now I'm onto the nasty stages.

Bye-bye gil XD
Mythril Rings Losfuin. Desynth mythril earings from the jewelery shop in Lower Jeuo or from the gobbie in Rabo for the mythril. Slow cause you will sell through the AH, but you MAKE Gil to 47.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Tsybil wrote:Slow cause you will sell through the AH, but you MAKE Gil to 47.
I'm thinking a bit further ahead than that. Once I hit 47, it'll either be Silver Bangles to 49, or start on gold (not sure which yet; depends on the market for Silver Bangles, and how well they de-synth). Silver bangles = guaranteed loss, and gold... well, gold is presently a loss synth on Phoenix, and if I fail and lose materials... :(

It's probably worse because my Clothcraft is presently at 53. My two main crafts are getting nasty at roughly the same time :D
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Finally got Staff to 175 (Shell Crusher, woot XD ) and regained lv. 67. Now I just need 50 more skill levels on staff and I can finally start using Spirit Taker. :oops:
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Losfuin wrote:
Tsybil wrote:Slow cause you will sell through the AH, but you MAKE Gil to 47.
I'm thinking a bit further ahead than that. Once I hit 47, it'll either be Silver Bangles to 49, or start on gold (not sure which yet; depends on the market for Silver Bangles, and how well they de-synth). Silver bangles = guaranteed loss, and gold... well, gold is presently a loss synth on Phoenix, and if I fail and lose materials... :(

It's probably worse because my Clothcraft is presently at 53. My two main crafts are getting nasty at roughly the same time :D
/comfort

I only did Silver Bangles 47 - 48 to get my shades, I will go mining for materials and gil as soon as I clear some inventory space. :roll: NOT holding my breath.

There are cross synths for Goldsmith - Weaving. Some of these use Goldsmith low 50s. I have no Cloth personaly, but another character of mine is Cloth 62 +1, Gold 21 so I do know the ones that use Gold in the teens.

Check this thread for posibly profitable synths.

http://blueliminality.com/v-web/bulleti ... c.php?t=11
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Tsybil wrote:I only did Silver Bangles 47 - 48 to get my shades, I will go mining for materials and gil as soon as I clear some inventory space. :roll: NOT holding my breath.
Thus far, desynthing mythril earrings is... iffy. I'm not having much luck with it, so the number of crystals I'm using is cutting into my gil hard. But, thankfully, even if I'm patient and buy mythril ore at less than 2k each, and use those to synth earings, I can still make profit. Marginal, but skill and profit are two words that don't normally go together.
There are cross synths for Goldsmith - Weaving. Some of these use Goldsmith low 50s. I have no Cloth personaly, but another character of mine is Cloth 62 +1, Gold 21 so I do know the ones that use Gold in the teens.
The velvet set uses goldsmithing sub, and sells for profit in Jeuno on Phoenix. Which is nice.
Also, for cloth, desynthing tonberry coats makes Linen Doublets a viable route to 57.
Check this thread for posibly profitable synths.
Thank you ^^

In other news, WHM is now 25, and I think I hate the job. And I made something very nice, which I need to upload a picture of.
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

On which note...

CLICKY

:D
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

:D I made my own signed corsage a bit back too :D
My THF wears signed noct :D it's a pity none of it HQ'd :'(
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

{Good job!} Losfuin ^^

Sidenote: Why are the stacks of crystals cutting into your budget? o.O; Go farm an elemental or four, yeesh.

Unrelated:I see Chaoskitten!!! XD

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

BLM 40

Which means 13 items out of my safe/inventory and into the mules!!

/dance

Happy happy joy joy

Congrats Losfuin
Kintrra wrote: Why are the stacks of crystals cutting into your budget?
12 Crystals get you 8 ingots when things go well. That's 4 rings worth. You burn through Lightning Crystals like the Marble Bridge goes through Catnip on kitty day.

Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Kintrra wrote:Sidenote: Why are the stacks of crystals cutting into your budget? o.O; Go farm an elemental or four, yeesh.
Because my highest job is WHM 25 XD My job levels suck, but I'll never be one of those people who turn up to a party in obsolete equipment or a swimsuit ;)
Lol, moments later Chaos tried to steal my pants :oops:

Anyway, in further news, this morning I took my lvl 13 WAR out into the field to hit things with my big axe. I encountered a big crawler out there, who goes by the name of Spiny Spippi. I healed up, boosted a few times, and took him on. Got goblin aggro, so I spent half the battle paralyzed, and finished up with not very many HP; but I won! And my reward?

CLICKY

1/12. But I got it!!! Just as I realised WHM is no fun and that melee is where it's at XD
Chaoskitten21
Feral Cat

Post by Chaoskitten21 »

alright!another kitty finds the joys of smacking mobs around with a huge ass axe =^_^= i should have some gear on my mule that you could borrow for war if you need it
Something wicked this way comes!
Mithra Dark Knight of MithraPride Phoenix Division
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img414.imageshack.us/img414/3020/chaoskitten19no.jpg[/img][/url]
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Losfuin wrote:
Kintrra wrote:Sidenote: Why are the stacks of crystals cutting into your budget? o.O; Go farm an elemental or four, yeesh.
Because my highest job is WHM 25 XD My job levels suck, but I'll never be one of those people who turn up to a party in obsolete equipment or a swimsuit ;)
Lol, moments later Chaos tried to steal my pants :oops:
That's what LS mates are for. Have them all smack an elemental or two when they pass'em. I'm sure a few of them walk by a lightning elemental or 3 each day (I know I do). Just see if they'd be willing to stop and smack it around for a few minutes and get you a cluster out of it. ^^b

And Chaos, trust me, being in anyone else's pants just isn't as much fun when they take them off first. ^.~ :rofl:

Lunaleska
Kitten

Post by Lunaleska »

finally got thf (my first job) to 75...... never thought I'd hit 75 with thf lol
=^.^=
Now Playing: Sam
Rng75 Mnk75 Thf75 Sam71 Rdm66 Nin64 Blm50 War50 Whm42 Drk40 Smn31 Pld22 Brd18 Bst13 Drg22

Rank 10 Windy
Z14
CoP complete!
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

*dig* lvl 68war/nin Gonna make 70 by christmas if it kills me! :D
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

:D :D Hit 56 blm FINALLY NOW I CAN BURST MOBS

And won bcnm60 2x :( *drops r crappy for splitting between 5*

FINALLY GOT ALL MY HKTK EYES 1MILLION GIL CAN I HAVE IT :D

Ls fought Kirin here's our 1st try

:cry: :cry:

But on our 2nd try we won

8) 8)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Wow never seen Kirin before, looks like a screwed up manticore o_o;;

I have 2 70+ jobs and I don't see me getting into Sky and/or Dynamis anytime soon :'(
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

Sugami wrote:Wow never seen Kirin before, looks like a screwed up manticore o_o;;

I have 2 70+ jobs and I don't see me getting into Sky and/or Dynamis anytime soon :'(
Yea it was my 1st time seeing it too. IT TOOK 6HR+ and I lost 2.5k xp.
Lmao we had to send ppl for fodder just to keep him from depopping b/c Byakko was raping ppl. Bekku lost over 25k xp.

Zzuumm>> R1 do u need it? :x
Katina>> DONT U DARE R2 OR R3 ONRY
Katina>> Naruko I need a r3 plz
*secs later Katina gets r3*

It was a crazy event.
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Friend of mine (and former MP member) on Remora was the first to get Diabolos on our server, props to Nimonie! ^^ Also damn close to lvling to 69 :shock: I cant wait! Great pt tonight, finish up getting my lvl tomorrow. :D
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Nice work Kat,

But take in consideration that a R1 is needed sometimes.
Just keep Reraise III on, you're a 75 whm :P
But 6 hours is long O.O;

As for my latest accomplishment,

Summoner 54, 1 more level towards meteorite!!!
Soloing snolls in Uleguerand Range has been fun too in the time LFG.
Now get through Riverne site #A01 to get me my own Diabolos Avatar. ; ;
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

Only problem with the rr3 was that dragon god someone would bring it close or I'd get to close while healing and it'd do that dispel wing

:o Wow Shirai your lving fast

Just got my hktk eye cluster and I'm 0/2 on diabolos for a pact

Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Katina wrote:Only problem with the rr3 was that dragon god someone would bring it close or I'd get to close while healing and it'd do that dispel wing
Eep, yes I forgot.
Those nasty wyverns have that dispelling wind move ; ;
:o Wow Shirai your lving fast

Just got my hktk eye cluster and I'm 0/2 on diabolos for a pact
Yes I am lvling fast, but then again it's my second job and the job I fell in love with very early in the game so I saved up gil to get all the gear I need to get me to 70 at least so There's no problem lvling it.

As for parties I don't care if I have to main heal, with practice and a good setup I can be main healer and DD with some blood pacts.
Double slap on Robber crabs does between 190 and 350 dmg if it lands. :D

Didn't you have your O-hat already?
Or did you accidentally toss it?

As for Diabolos,
Yes I want him bad, but I'm also awaiting on more info from people that beat him so I can build a good party to kill him.
The most I read atm was a BLM party for the easy way, but to be honest I don't have much respect for that way.
I didn't beat Fenrir hiring summoners to do the work for me either and I'm not going to do that with Diabolos either.

The rewarding hard way, {Yes, Please!}
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

I found a very friendly 75RDM that took me through G3 yesterday. With all the money that I have been getting from the strange apparatus I have been able to pickup a Dark Staff. I am also contemplating picking up a light staff for the extra kick on Cure. Things are finally coming together, SMN almost to 37 which means no more gimped sj 8) and i can concentrate on getting WHM to 75! :D
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

Didn't you have your O-hat already?
Or did you accidentally toss it?
No I farm eyes to make money and I just got my jse feets.
1/4 jse 8)

I got 3/5 eyes already only need golden and burning hktk eyes.
The most I read atm was a BLM party for the easy way, but to be honest I don't have much respect for that way.
I didn't beat Fenrir hiring summoners to do the work for me either and I'm not going to do that with Diabolos either.
I dont think a 6blm pt will work at all b/c of nightmare and all it takes is one hit

Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Fishing level 13!!! Go me!!!

And rank 3! yay!
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

Tried to get my tavzanian bell last night but the dark stalkers were being goddamn stingy. My pt must have spent at least 3 hrs killin em and no drop. :cry:
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Cyndari wrote:Tried to get my tavzanian bell last night but the dark stalkers were being goddamn stingy. My pt must have spent at least 3 hrs killin em and no drop. :cry:
TH2, {Do you need it?} Seriously, never go after that without a THF, I know damned well I'm not doing so again. <.<;

Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

*ding* lvl 69war/nin! :D I got to finally wear my Hauberk! Im stylin 8) Now I get to sell my haubergeon off for a kewl 9mill lol :lol:
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

lvl60warrior and fighter's lorica!@!!!!!
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Sheala
Tomcat

Done With Finals, Now I Can Play FFXI!

Post by Sheala »

Yeah! I finished my finals. Now I can get back to the onerous job of leveling warrior and thief. I hope I passed all my classes! 8)
Sheala of the Northern Edge Guard
23 Thf 24 War 20 Mnk
Mithrapride Phoenix Division, Windurst Battalion, Intelligence Unit
Profile: [url]http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?110143[/url]

"Note to myself ... give Tirga six hundred and one KAPOWIES for this half-baked stunt!" -Fred Perry, Gold Brick II
Susannah
Tomcat

Post by Susannah »

got level 59 bard, and carnage elegy, and star necklace.
got blacklisted by a rdm who was too busy meleeing instead of healing like he was supposed to. i was the only one who spoke up. had to kiss his butt though because there was no other healers available.
:cry:
Seraph Server. Pirate leader of the SkeletonCrew.
August 5, 1958 - May 10, 2006
You never know how much your parents mean to you, until they're gone away. Cherish your time spent, for it may all disappear tomorrow. I miss you momma.