OMG hahaha this is great

A place to talk about... anything!
Kailea
Mad Cat

OMG hahaha this is great

Post by Kailea »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051205/tc_nm/media_xbox_dc

wonderful Microsaft sucks again! ^.^
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Hopefully they stick it to Microshaft good. :twisted:
Chaoskitten21
Feral Cat

Post by Chaoskitten21 »

that just proves how muhc microsoft sucks.they rushed the sh*t box 360 out in a hurry so they'd beat sony,samething with the original sh*t box.while the other companies actually take the time to work out any bugs
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Well, maybe its for the best.

Maybe Microsoft will learn their lesson about rushing products.

Now we need to teach them that turning Windows into Mac OS X isn't cool. I mean, I love Mac OS X but Windows need to find its own unique look and feel.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Nekiu
Big Cat

Post by Nekiu »

[img]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5814/mithrafishing2pc.jpg[/img]
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Nekiu wrote:http://xcast.ytmnd.com/

nuff said
pwnage ftw.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

:?: I know its in here somewhere....

Goes thru her unlabelled bookmarks....

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=20

Found it! :D
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Bleh the Dreamcast was a great console, it just suffered from the Saturn being a bit crap and bad marketing.

I'm gonna get a 360 in the future when the prices have dropped a little, I doubt the PS3 will push it off the market.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Keavy wrote:Well, maybe its for the best.

Maybe Microsoft will learn their lesson about rushing products.
Rushing unfinished products out the door to beat out the competition is a standard busness model for the big M. Been doing it forever.

Despite lawsuits about anti competitive practices, the big M continues every last one, confident in its ability to either paper over the decisions with money or hire enough lawmakers to get them out of trouble.
Keavy wrote:Now we need to teach them that turning Windows into Mac OS X isn't cool. I mean, I love Mac OS X but Windows need to find its own unique look and feel.
Long ago at a Comdex far, far away, back in the 286 days, Chairman Bill was seen running inebreated through the halls screaming "I want Mac on the PC."

At the time I thought why? Today I think you got it so what?

But think how wonderful it would be if every brand of car had its own unique look and feel at the driver interface.

Obsolite joke:
Did you hear that Bill and Melinda are getting divorced?
No, why?
She found out why he named it Microsoft.... :lol:
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

Nekiu wrote:http://xcast.ytmnd.com/

nuff said
I think that is an unfair analogy because for the time it was around it was a great system. It could have competed with PS2 no problems as far as games and graphics go. Hell it offered something the PS2 and Xbox dont, actual web browsing(not the greatest but wth). I still fume when I think about how Sega said they were stopping the DC. "Oh we are not going to support the DC anymore but we will bring out the current games to the DC they wont be ported to other consoles" ....and of course Sega didnt the ported to the PS2 and all the others. Man I ****in hate Sega for doin that to all of us fools who purchased their system.

But I tell ya what Sega did do for me.....they cured me of:

1)Ever buying a console of theirs if they make another one
2)Ever buying a console on the launch date
3)Ever buying a game of theirs(with the exception of a few titles)

Grrrrrr! I hate Sega!! :x
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Hehe well if you look at it from SEGAs PoV;

1. Sales are down and a lot lower than expected.
2. Continuation of producing the console will ultimately lead to a loss.
3. Err... there is no 3.

So they gave up the console business and concentrated on games, I'm still hoping Virtua Cop comes out on XBox or 360, that was schweet! HoD3 was great on XBox.

Anyways should really never buy a console at launch :P
Amiable
Tomcat

HAH

Post by Amiable »

one day in my 3d animation class i had my teacher play the video at www.smashmyxbox.com that pissed off like 2 kids in the class, so the very next day one of those kids who got pissed off brought in his xbox 360 he camped over night for. He brought it to show off the graphics of the game so he hooked it up, then turned it on, and guess what happened, yep thats right, it froze at the title screen of the game HAHAHAH, it was so funny, i think i also sall some smoke comping from the giant power thing, come on the power thing is bigger then the console who wants to put that in thier entertainment center, so in other words my thoughts about the xbox 360 is "is that it really? i mean i would have more fun watching paint dry, or ice melt, or tom burn" lol
(\__/) Help little bunny foo foo gain world
( -'-'-) Domiation by copying and pasting this
(")_(") onto you own signature
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

hahaha that video was great ^.^
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: OMG hahaha this is great

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting