Did you get an Xbox360?!?!?

A place to talk about... anything!
Kistala
Tomcat

Post by Kistala »

ScarlettPheonix wrote:
How long do you think until they try to buy out sony?
:lol: I would so love to see this MS try. Sony has its fingers in so many pies that I doubt microsoft could even make a decent offer. Sony makes movies, music, electronics, has oodles of government contracts, games, game consoles, the list goes on lol.
Hey, they made a pass at Nintendo not too long ago.
"Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive."

Currently: PLD69/WAR34 tank
PLD69/RDM34 soloer
Nhiha
Tomcat

Post by Nhiha »

i would love to see that i bet sony would laugh there asses off
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

heh someon has files a class action lawsuit on Microsaft.......about how sucky the 360 was lol, all the problems with it and such
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
angeladark
Tomcat

Post by angeladark »

http://xcast.ytmnd.com/

take a gander at that... especially #13 Peter Moore... Yes, the brains behind the marketing of the Dreamcast bomb is now the brains behind the XBox 360. I guess Microsoft knew where to find more talent for it's brain trust
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/angeladark/AngelaSig.jpg[/img]
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

*Cyndari pulls out her hair*

Grrrrr! The Dreamcast was not a bomb!!!!! Sega f'd it all up is what the problem is. Arrgh!!!! :x

*finds Peter Moore, chops his head off and punts it to Moon, pees on his headless body, pours gasoline on it, lights it up and cooks a rarab over it*

See I knew he was useful for something!

:lol: :rofl:
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
angeladark
Tomcat

Post by angeladark »

alright, alright, the Dreamcast was a good system, I had one myself. Unfortunately, you're right, Sega mishandled it and Peter Moore, the main guy who mishandled the marketing of the Dreamcast, is now going to handle marketing for the XBox 360. How nice for Microsoft to give a man who utterly failed on his first go to have another go at a "next gen" console

Besides, how can a console be considered "Next Generation" if all it has is current technology. I mean, basically, you are looking at what Sony deems as the XBox 1.5 or rather an upgraded XBox. Oh, and the thought of having your console upgraded, um, I think Sega paved the way for that with things like Sega CD and the 32X for the Genisis systems. Big failures then, will be big failures when XBox 360 perfs come out
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/angeladark/AngelaSig.jpg[/img]
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

angeladark wrote:alright, alright, the Dreamcast was a good system, I had one myself. Unfortunately, you're right, Sega mishandled it and Peter Moore, the main guy who mishandled the marketing of the Dreamcast, is now going to handle marketing for the XBox 360. How nice for Microsoft to give a man who utterly failed on his first go to have another go at a "next gen" console

Besides, how can a console be considered "Next Generation" if all it has is current technology. I mean, basically, you are looking at what Sony deems as the XBox 1.5 or rather an upgraded XBox. Oh, and the thought of having your console upgraded, um, I think Sega paved the way for that with things like Sega CD and the 32X for the Genisis systems. Big failures then, will be big failures when XBox 360 perfs come out

acualy the addones themselfs where not the problem....it was the line of games that came out for them -.-
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

Sorry ppl talk about how bad the DC was and it makes me nuts(actually it makes me mad at myself cause I let Sega use an alcohol covered sandpaper condom to butt-slam me) It is really sad that Peter Moore is heading the 360, but I doubt MS would pull a Sega because the American Consumer can be unforgiving and we really are the only ones buying the 360. I remember havin the Genesis and wanting the Sega CD but refused to spend the money for it. I also remeber seeing the 32x and thinking what a waste.....what moron would buy that?
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Kateevia
Housecat

Post by Kateevia »

XBOX 360? Umm.... thats like...more then my car payment and half of my house note. That's a month of daycare and a month of groceries. And for what? Another computer? lol. I've got kids to feed.

*Huggles her PS2*

I saved a ton of money by keeping my Playstation!
WHM60/BLM30/WAR30/RNG26/DRK22/RDM20
MNK20/NIN15/THF10/BRD4/SMN1/SAM1/BST1
Cooking 30, Clothcraft 9, Fishing 4
Here I am in all my Mithran glory....
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?103736
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

*Geico spin off* "I just saved a ton of cash and headaches by not switching my game console to Xbox 360!" :lol:
Kateevia
Housecat

Post by Kateevia »

*gives Ambrey a high-five*

{}word{}
WHM60/BLM30/WAR30/RNG26/DRK22/RDM20
MNK20/NIN15/THF10/BRD4/SMN1/SAM1/BST1
Cooking 30, Clothcraft 9, Fishing 4
Here I am in all my Mithran glory....
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?103736
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Kateevia wrote:*gives Ambrey a high-five*

{}word{}
Word to ur motha! :lol: :D

"Why haven't you called PS2 or your home computer?" :P
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Did you get an Xbox360?!?!?

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Did you get an Xbox360?!?!?

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо