JOY MITHRA COSTUMES FOR SALE!!!!!!!

A place to talk about... anything!
Yogsothoth
Kitten

JOY MITHRA COSTUMES FOR SALE!!!!!!!

Post by Yogsothoth »

I am not to sure if anybody knows this yet, but sqaure have made a final fantasy theme park, basically an internet cafe for final fantasy 11 only.

http://realvanadiel.jp/

Well in there goods section they have a mithra costume ^^ JOY!!!!

I doubt we can order them from there, but does anyone have a japanese friend we can get them off?
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

I have read of such thing some where.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

I like the windy rrring there. :)

http://realvanadiel.jp/goods.html
Chaoskitten21
Feral Cat

Post by Chaoskitten21 »

nice stuff,i want that goblin plushie :D and that shirt of the yag samurai
wonder if we can order from the site?
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

Chaoskitten21 wrote:nice stuff,i want that goblin plushie :D and that shirt of the yag samurai
wonder if we can order from the site?
They probably don't ship outside of Japan.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Firefox does not seem to open the pictures for me :cry:

On the good side I have seen Gobbie and Mandy plushies for sale at Sci-Fi cons, so they are available here... Somehow.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

I have a mandy plushie, *hugs mandy*
Kiren
Tomcat

Post by Kiren »

Tinacat wrote:I have a mandy plushie, *hugs mandy*
*stares at tinacat* gimme!!!
oh well, I can get one on that site. or the square-enix store in Japan, because I get to visit my dad again. :)
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kiren.png[/img][/url]
Level 31 THF/23 DRG/17 NIN/8 SMN/16 WAR/10 SAM
Kessa
Housecat

Post by Kessa »

Well if they dont ship outside Japan and you rrreally want them let me know. I was stationed there for 3 years and still have some friends on base. I can have them ship it to their address in Iwakuni, Japan and then have my friends ship it to me in Camp Pendleton, Ca.

Always willing to hook up a kittie.
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/Shinrasin/Signature/The-Master-Thief.png[/img]
Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

Heheh, as cool as they are I don't think I'd look good in one of those - granted, it would be nice to scare people but...^^'
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

lols @ Galka are Beautiful

That Mandy plushie is awesome. Does it hurt my Manthra status to say I want one? >.>
Heheh, as cool as they are I don't think I'd look good in one of those - granted, it would be nice to scare people but...^^'
Haha, no RSE for us Manthra ;_;
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Omg, the Taru in a chest is awesome!

must....get....taru....in...a box... :oops:
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I have a mandy plushie too ^^ Just came today, it was a get well soon gift from my friend in japan, I am going to have a talk with her about sending me unnessary gifts ^^; :?
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

KarouKaniyashia wrote:I have a mandy plushie too ^^ Just came today, it was a get well soon gift from my friend in japan, I am going to have a talk with her about sending me unnessary gifts ^^; :?
No, she is right. If you are sick you NEED a mandy.

Check out the medicinal properties of Mandragora root sometime. Ummmm..... RL Herboligy sources, not game sources.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Janeth
Tomcat

Post by Janeth »

This sounds awesome, I wish they had a place like that around here. Or at least a way to get the RSE!! I've always wanted real-life RSE. Seriously, ever since I knew what it was, and possibly before that.

My computer won't support Japanese text, and so I have no idea what any of that stuff on the website says. :oops: I couldn't even figure out where the shop is or find any of these things they're supposed to be selling. I mean, you guys can tell that they have a mandy plushie. I can't. ;p Then again, even if my computer did support it, my Japanese isn't too good.

I wish I could understand it, though, as I'd like to better understand the concept of this place. It was described by the OP as "a final fantasy theme park", and "an internet cafe for final fantasy 11 only". To me, these sound so totally different that I can't comprehend how it can be both at once. =P Maybe that's just me, though. I don't know what attractions they'd have there, either. I can understand what an internet cafe is, but it sounded like more than that.
[size=75][color=red]Janeth • RDM62[/color] • Bahamut
[color=green]Windurstian[/color] Rank 6.
Stuff I have in real life that proves I'm obsessed: A Windurstian flag, SMN Artifact armor, RDM artifact armor, and a plush Carbuncle.
Currently working on: WHM AF. My brother and I compromised. >.>
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/SMN.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/RedMageArtifact1.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/RedMageArtifact3.jpg[/size]
[quote="Twotogether"]just because she doesnt do everything that everyone else wants to do
and she doesnt care about what you want her to do
doesnt mean she isnt fun[/quote]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Janeth, I couldn't see the pics on Firefox, but saw them fine on IE

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: JOY MITHRA COSTUMES FOR SALE!!!!!!!

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: JOY MITHRA COSTUMES FOR SALE!!!!!!!

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо