Thank you, Firemyst.

A place to talk about... anything!
Sugami
Anime cat

Thank you, Firemyst.

Post by Sugami »

Yes, thank you for needlessly banning me (from IRC) for stating the obvious, well done!

I understand that you might be upset for something that might have happend between you and Firemyst, but as it will be stated in the rules that are coming, private matters should be kept private and not put on the bds.
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

[1:58pm]ォ@ Firemystサ ack, tough choice here
[1:58pm]ォ@ Firemystサ legs: hecatomb or crimson
[1:59pm]ォ@ Firemystサ er
[1:59pm]ォ@ Firemystサ feet
[1:59pm]ォ@ Firemystサ not legs :)
[1:59pm] * Firemyst hasn't got to legs yet.
[1:59pm]ォ Niv サ err >.>;
[1:59pm]ォ Niv サ im intrested in crimson legs and body only really
[1:59pm]ォ@ Firemystサ you're not a dd
[1:59pm]ォ Niv サ lol
[1:59pm]ォ Niv サ ya that is true ;p
[2:00pm]ォ@ Firemystサ the only difference is heca has +6str and +4% slow
[2:00pm]ォ@ Firemystサ crimson has +15 MP (good for solo)
[2:01pm]Joins: MithraGuest595B (MithraGues@ip51ce37fc.speed.planet.nl) ォ21 users サ
[2:01pm]ォ Niv サ meh, i dunno
[2:01pm] MithraGuest595B (MithraGues@ip51ce37fc.speed.planet.nl) is now known as Shirai
[2:01pm]ォ@ Firemystサ can I ask for both?
[2:01pm]ォ Niv サ im not too good picking out that gear...
[2:01pm]ォ Niv サ both crimson legs and heca legs?
[2:01pm]ォ@ Firemystサ yes
[2:01pm]ォ@ Firemystサ feet
[2:01pm]ォ@ Firemystサ not legs
[2:01pm]ォ Niv サ err, sure. crimson legs are a "common
[2:01pm]ォ@ Firemystサ I know drg is low priority for crimson :(
[2:01pm]ォ Niv サ drop
[2:02pm] * Firemyst smacks Nivez.
[2:02pm]ォ@ Firemystサ F E E T
[2:02pm]ォ Sugami サ crimson sucks
[2:02pm]ォ@ Firemystサ stop confusing me.
[2:02pm]ォ@ Firemystサ shut up
[2:02pm]ォ Niv サ and heca... dunno, sounds like we are giving that away most of the time
[2:02pm]ォ@ Firemystサ ok
[2:02pm]ォ@ Firemystサ I know I can get heca
[2:02pm]ォ@ Firemystサ they're already been talking about it.
[2:03pm]ォ Shirai サ good evening
[2:03pm]ォ@ Firemystサ hi.
[2:03pm]ォ@ Firemystサ wow, drg af2 feet suck
[2:03pm]ォ Sugami サ yup
[2:03pm]ォ Shirai サ hehe
[2:03pm]ォ Sugami サ most DRG stuff sucks
[2:03pm] Sugami was kicked by Firemyst (Firemyst)
[2:03pm]Joins: Sugami (Smugami@cpc4-hem12-3-1-cust168.lutn.cable.ntl.com) ォ21 users サ
[2:03pm]ォ Shirai サ there's only one thing I want from WHM AFv2
[2:04pm]ォ Sugami サ >.>
[2:04pm]ォ Niv サ >.>;
[2:04pm]ォ Sugami サ it does
[2:04pm]ォ Niv サ well lemmie think
[2:04pm]ォ Sugami サ FU
[2:04pm]ォ Shirai サ ...
[2:04pm]ォ Niv サ best stuff ive seen for drg...
[2:04pm] Firemyst sets mode: -o+b Sugami *!*Smugami@*.lutn.cable.ntl.com
[2:04pm] Sugami was kicked by Firemyst (fu yourself)
[2:04pm]ォ Niv サ heca harness or assault jerkin
[2:04pm]ォ@ Firemystサ heca harness
[2:04pm]ォ@ Firemystサ acc+10
[2:04pm]ォ Niv サ af2 gloves.
[2:04pm]ォ Ayume サ lol
[2:05pm]ォ Niv サ barone legs are cool ;p
[2:05pm]ォ Niv サ err
[2:05pm]ォ Niv サ not those
[2:05pm]ォ Niv サ the scater shorts
[2:05pm]ォ@ Firemystサ scater?
[2:05pm]ォ Niv サ you know, the ones with jumping tp or acc
[2:05pm]ォ@ Firemystサ barone
[2:05pm]ォ Niv サ o_0
[2:05pm]ォ Niv サ i need to look it up ><;
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Yes, I pointed out the equipment available to DRG is mostly crap and I get kicked. Hmm, sounds fair?
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

No real comment here because I don't know the circumstances nor does the IRC log show any history about the matter but... the IRC chat does belong Firemyst and Golddess. They can really do whatever the heck they want to in there. Just my 2g.
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

This isn't the first time firemyst has gone postal on people...I refer to the liohs incident... :o
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Yeah... well it's not like he's a 12yr old you'd think he'd have more constraint. :x
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

I'm a 61 Drg myself (retired), and I know for a fact most Drg gear does suck. Firemyst can get pissy with me all he/she wants but its the simple truth. Get off ur high horse Firemyst. you may be a admin or whatever on this site but you have no rights to kick someone off chat just because they were stating their own opinion about equipment concerning a job. From the chat log it wasn't an attack on a individual but a opinion, and clearly the truth for everyone on these boards knows that Drg gear is exceptionally limited and the AF armor for them does in fact SUCK. Get over it. :x
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Ambrey got it in one. I'm the last person to have a go at the job, I love it and will get it all the way to 75 in time. It's just annoying how sucky our gear is till pretty much end game, all I was stating.

I love my sexy purple armour even though the stats bite but not to fear 63-65 tiger/feral gear, 67 assault jerkin and 70 barone (if have the money), not as good as a hauby but it's nice when you finally get to that level.
Kiren
Tomcat

Post by Kiren »

Yeah, I've noticed that DRG gear is really crappy but you could have brought it up in a better way. Just saying it's crap, or that it sucks won't really help much. :wink:
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kiren.png[/img][/url]
Level 31 THF/23 DRG/17 NIN/8 SMN/16 WAR/10 SAM
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

my main is DRG...and I see why he banned you.....ignorant.........the gear is not "crappy" or "sucky" or anything else, it fits for what it is for. The gear is not to give god STR or DEX, it is to balance DRG and alow it to use many diffrent subs, if you have nto noticed, DRG can use mage subs WHM and RDM, better then other melee jobs. The gear reflects this.
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
Kiren
Tomcat

Post by Kiren »

Kailea wrote:my main is DRG...and I see why he banned you.....ignorant.........the gear is not "crappy" or "sucky" or anything else, it fits for what it is for. The gear is not to give god STR or DEX, it is to balance DRG and alow it to use many diffrent subs, if you have nto noticed, DRG can use mage subs WHM and RDM, better then other melee jobs. The gear reflects this.
I guess that's another take on it too. I was viewing it from the whole +DEX, and +STR side, lol.
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kiren.png[/img][/url]
Level 31 THF/23 DRG/17 NIN/8 SMN/16 WAR/10 SAM
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Kailea wrote:my main is DRG...and I see why he banned you.....ignorant.........the gear is not "crappy" or "sucky" or anything else, it fits for what it is for. The gear is not to give god STR or DEX, it is to balance DRG and alow it to use many diffrent subs, if you have nto noticed, DRG can use mage subs WHM and RDM, better then other melee jobs. The gear reflects this.
So that gives Firemyst the right to kick him from chat is because he stated his own personal opinion on the issue? That would be like me going outside, saying that George Bush is a idiot and the Police coming and taking me away. Yeah... that makes sense... who's ignorant now?
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Ambrey wrote:
So that gives Firemyst the right to kick him from chat is because he stated his own personal opinion on the issue? That would be like me going outside, saying that George Bush is a idiot and the Police coming and taking me away. Yeah... that makes sense... who's ignorant now?
Firemyst and Golddess has the right to do whatever he/she wants to do on their IRC chat because... well, it belongs to them. I'm not saying what firemyst did was right but it is his IRC chat.
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

"Crimson sucks." "Most Drg stuff sucks"

I can see what you're saying, Sugami. And for the most part, I'm forced to agree to the idea behind what you are saying. (Except for our AF+1, that rocks. You can't say all our AF stuff sucks.)

However, you never backed up your reason for saying the gear sucks. Most people veiw a simple statement like "Most Drg stuff sucks" to be a trollish shot at the job itself, not just their gear. Firemyst was ticked, and rightly so in my opinion.

However, instead of asking her to clarify why you were booted, and expressing your ideas in a non-aggrivating way, you respond with FU. I assume you meant "f*** You", but as you stated an acronym, for all we know you could have meant "Fuzzy Umbrella".

What we have here is a failure to communicate.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Jae
Tomcat

Post by Jae »

ooo! drama.. i love!
yes.. like Prrsha say.. if u were to talk about if someone has right to ban or unban.. that would be the creator of IRC channel.
I dont know drg AF personally myself... but if someone was commenting DRG AF Sucks.. then it sucks to them.. if its good for someone.. then its good for that "someone".

No reason to ban for opinion but like i said.. they are the owner of channel ^^;

You dont gotta be mad at him/her.. now that you know how this person is..
how he/she is.. ^^ i guess this person was like this from the beginning.. or inside of him/her.. if you havent notice.

I really think that how 1 person could handle his real life.. when ppl get mad over online.... something that is "opinion".
Jae
Tomcat

Post by Jae »

Eviticus wrote:"Crimson sucks." "Most Drg stuff sucks"

I can see what you're saying, Sugami. And for the most part, I'm forced to agree to the idea behind what you are saying. (Except for our AF+1, that rocks. You can't say all our AF stuff sucks.)

However, you never backed up your reason for saying the gear sucks. Most people veiw a simple statement like "Most Drg stuff sucks" to be a trollish shot at the job itself, not just their gear. Firemyst was ticked, and rightly so in my opinion.

However, instead of asking her to clarify why you were booted, and expressing your ideas in a non-aggrivating way, you respond with FU. I assume you meant "f*** You", but as you stated an acronym, for all we know you could have meant "Fuzzy Umbrella".

What we have here is a failure to communicate.
failure of conversation because someone been kicked ^^ I dont see how person can be so happy for being kick saying "opinion". I'd say f*** off too ^^
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

You Know. This Is the only Comment I will make. Is that, Yes It is Myst's room. Yes Myst has the power of Operator and so forth. However. On generic terms, Power should be used in justice, not becuase we don't like someone's opinion. I happen to know a Few dragoon's who would say their gear doesnt suck, hell they've said all other AF Is garbage. That's THIER opinion. This is like arresting someone becuase they say the sky is orange not blue.

My Point is you cannot do anything about it. So you know what, Just ignore it. If that is how opinions are going to be treated, then let it be, working up over something as stupid as that isnt worth it. This is harvest festival time, if maint ever ends, so lets get out there and have some fun! Sh.... like this doesnt deserve attention anyways.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Jae
Tomcat

Post by Jae »

KarouKaniyashia is sexy
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:You Know. This Is the only Comment I will make. Is that, Yes It is Myst's room. Yes Myst has the power of Operator and so forth. However. On generic terms, Power should be used in justice, not becuase we don't like someone's opinion. I happen to know a Few dragoon's who would say their gear doesnt suck, hell they've said all other AF Is garbage. That's THIER opinion. This is like arresting someone becuase they say the sky is orange not blue.
-Technically- its golddess' room :roll:
Susannah
Tomcat

Post by Susannah »

From what I read, the person was kicked for saying "drg af sucks" or whatever.
They were banned for saying "FU". So the banning was justified in my opinion.
Seraph Server. Pirate leader of the SkeletonCrew.
August 5, 1958 - May 10, 2006
You never know how much your parents mean to you, until they're gone away. Cherish your time spent, for it may all disappear tomorrow. I miss you momma.
Jae
Tomcat

Post by Jae »

Susannah wrote:From what I read, the person was kicked for saying "drg af sucks" or whatever.
They were banned for saying "FU". So the banning was justified in my opinion.
cause of ban was "drg sucks"
banned for this "FU" word didnt came out out of nowhere without a reason.
colbwa
Tomcat

Post by colbwa »

Firemyst banned me from IRC a long time ago (to no avail) for saying that he is spoiled.

He's a sensitive "man" and takes things on these forums very seriously. Goddess is his "girlfriend" and they made this site for personal recognition and money.

"People" like Prrrsha will always be around to kiss their ass and donate money so that they will have more "power" on this server so even though I feel like you are right for making this thread to show how childish Firemyst can be...you and I speak in a very small minority and even though we have legitimate complaints, we will be outnumbered always.
Colbwa:
70 Thief 37 Warrior 37 Ninja 37 Ranger
21 Bard 21 Red Mage

72 + 2 Clothcraft 60 Leathercraft
32 Goldsmithing 34 Alchemy 20 Smithing

Rank 8 Zilart Missions 1-13 Complete
Windurst Fame Level 5
Sandoria/Bastok/Jeuno Fame Level 9
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Jae, the kick was for stating something inflammatory and rude. Then the person came back, of her own free will, and told the Admin of the room "f*** you". The ban was for cursing, and thus, justified.

And Colbwa......what? They make money off of this? First off, I don't think Firemyst even needs MP if that's all he wants, fame and whatnot. He has another site that I'm more of a fan of then this one.

And if you have such a big problem with Firemyst running this site the way he wishes, and if you have such a problem with being in the minority with your 'complaints'....why do you stay?

Oh, and by the way, "...and they made this site for personal recognition and money."

Funny, seems to me this site was made for the original Mithra Pride linkshell that started in American Bet of FFXI....but, you know, I could be wrong. It could have been Firemyst is -psychic- and knew MithraPride would swell in numbers and popularity. He was counting on this and so he backed it for these past couple years, to rake in future benefits... :lol:

If you have a problem with how the Admin acted, get over it or get out, no one is making you stay.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

colbwa wrote:You have added this person to your Ignore List. Click HERE to view this post.
Hmmm? *yawns* Did the troll say something again?
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:You Know. This Is the only Comment I will make. Is that, Yes It is Myst's room. Yes Myst has the power of Operator and so forth. However. On generic terms, Power should be used in justice, not becuase we don't like someone's opinion. I happen to know a Few dragoon's who would say their gear doesnt suck, hell they've said all other AF Is garbage. That's THIER opinion. This is like arresting someone becuase they say the sky is orange not blue.

My Point is you cannot do anything about it. So you know what, Just ignore it. If that is how opinions are going to be treated, then let it be, working up over something as stupid as that isnt worth it. This is harvest festival time, if maint ever ends, so lets get out there and have some fun! Sh.... like this doesnt deserve attention anyways.
Agree
Jae
Tomcat

Post by Jae »

Jae, the kick was for stating something inflammatory and rude. Then the person came back, of her own free will, and told the Admin of the room "f*** you". The ban was for cursing, and thus, justified.
I dont see her opinion of DRG AF being suck as so rude.
If people were tell me RNG sucks... I would think "ok i guess it sucks for him"
I didnt know theres such a rude opinion.
justified... lol what was there to justified? FU? after being kicked for no reason?... oh wait.. she said something that was in her mind... DRG AF sucks..

yes ^^ lets play childish here.. not understanding each other
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

Kick was a warning. If you return with a snide remark or cussing, expect to be banned in any channel on IRC. If you can't deal with it, don't use IRC.
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Jae
Tomcat

Post by Jae »

there... boss explanation after kicked/banned ^^ you heard him >.>
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Firemyst wrote:Kick was a warning. If you return with a snide remark or cussing, expect to be banned in any channel on IRC. If you can't deal with it, don't use IRC.
I agree with the banning after he came back and said "F*** You" in the chat room. But as for kicking him to begin with just over his personal opinion here is what I have to say about that (yes, this is my opinion also):

If you can't handle someone else's opinion about a job's armor selection then maybe you shouldn't be playing the game. GET OVER IT! Instead of being a freagin child and kicking someone for stating their opinion, what are you some sort of freagin commy? :x
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

It's funny how everyone reads what they want out of the thread to position themselves. Of course, the fact Sugami took this right to the boards furthers my final theory on this.

First off, no one said DRG AF in the whole conversation. That's a distortion from the boards. "drg stuff". This isn't AF, and I'm sorry, barone (war/drg), AF2, and AF+1 does NOT suck. This is neither here nor there.

Secondly, Sugami continued to try to push a button, anyone's button, with continued random interjections of 'xxxx sucks'. Only two were shown, but this isn't the first time Sugami has taken this stance.

And finally, Sugami never misses a chance to share how the bcnm run went, with some peacock charms and such. Whenever gil or expensive discussions (like god gear) come up, that it her entire contribution to the discussion. Since we've all stopped ooh'ing and ahh'ing, I'm guessing that the above actions had to be taken to get some attention.

My conclusion is that Sugami is a drama queen, who needs to be in the limelight to have self-worth. The kick was for being antagonistic, and the ban was, as I stated, because that's not acceptable IRC behavior. No one said it was a perm ban. It was removed less than an hour later.
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]