Pics on the rumored AF+1

A place to talk about... anything!
Katina
Big Cat

Pics on the rumored AF+1

Post by Katina »

These pics are really big and just what i found no clue if its real b/c i dont have sea and I know one with it really

This is suppose to be more info bout how to get AF+1

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Nicolette
Kitten

Post by Nicolette »

coins are from limbus in northern al'taiu.. you need sea access to get to it
71 SMN
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Thats a badass windows theme or whatever the hell it is! :shock: Where did you get that!? Me wants! :D
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

Why would Rouge armlets +1 be level 74? and it only has one more defence, and got rid of the ice resistance.
Nicolette
Kitten

Post by Nicolette »

theres more stats to it than are shown in that window
for instance smn body +1 is
+45mp -4 blood pact timer, +25 elemental resistance to avatar and +5hMP
71 SMN
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Tinacat wrote:Why would Rouge armlets +1 be level 74? and it only has one more defence, and got rid of the ice resistance.
Notice the bonus damage to Trick Attack, that's not on the normal quality one.
Ambrey wrote:
Thats a badass windows theme or whatever the hell it is! Where did you get that!? Me wants!
I get the feeling Katina may have gotten these pictures from elsewhere, and as thus she does not have that theme.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

How did i not notice the trick attack ¬_¬
Alona
Kitten

Post by Alona »

I was hoping that the +1 gear would turn out to be gear with slightly better stats, but for the same level...rather than compete against AFv2 as far as stats but look exactly like regular AF. :(
Alyona Klochkova...the only Russian Mithra in Vana'diel!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

i can confirm the pics, well stat wise, ffxi.somepage.com has the stats, but why +1 af? whats the point to it? Isnt relic enough?
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

This might be for people who can't seem to get into the more successful Dyanmis LSes or whatever. Since last I checked Sea access doesn't require doing Dynamis runs. And I've heard a lot of horror stories about Dynamis wipes, so ehhh...yeah. ^^;
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Kintrra wrote:This might be for people who can't seem to get into the more successful Dyanmis LSes or whatever. Since last I checked Sea access doesn't require doing Dynamis runs. And I've heard a lot of horror stories about Dynamis wipes, so ehhh...yeah. ^^;

*secretly upgrades armor* WOOOOO~ I keep my exposed sexah tummah~
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Kintrra wrote:This might be for people who can't seem to get into the more successful Dyanmis LSes or whatever. Since last I checked Sea access doesn't require doing Dynamis runs. And I've heard a lot of horror stories about Dynamis wipes, so ehhh...yeah. ^^;
Sea access does require that you finish quite some chapters in the CoP storyline. (Chapter 7 ot 8 I belive)
Which is quite difficult by itself, just see how many people are still stuck at the promies. And that's only chapter 1.
And if you think the promies are hard to beat...
On the other side the AF+1 is nice gear to have but it just takes more inventory space imo since the Armour NPC's don't take +1....
Next to that, /ex items can't be muled... bye bye precious space.
(I use about 30 inventory slots already for gear, and that will be a lot more as I get more endgame gear together to macro with actions. and my mog and mules are already filled up with lower lvl gear)

As for horror stories about Dynamis,
Dynamis isn't hard at all if everyone knows what their job is in there.
But yes, only one mistake can wipe out your entire LS.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Lunaleska
Kitten

Post by Lunaleska »

+1 AF.... is just something SE want you to waste more time to play this game and CoP missions.

I hope they have NPC to store AF+1 ... and AFII now I am running out of space for all those rare/ex god equip, cursed equip, AFII..... R/E weapons and other stuff...

got sea about a week ago, it is beautiful there. used to think Mission and Z missions are pain the the butt to do, but now I really hate CoP missions. now on 8-3, going to finish CoP this comming weekend.

I do agree with the AF+1 kinda been no point to it. some stats are nice to have, but for the trouble of getting them (need get sea first, and get all the other items for it) I don't think I'd bother with it. Most of the AFII are better anyway.
=^.^=
Now Playing: Sam
Rng75 Mnk75 Thf75 Sam71 Rdm66 Nin64 Blm50 War50 Whm42 Drk40 Smn31 Pld22 Brd18 Bst13 Drg22

Rank 10 Windy
Z14
CoP complete!
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

I just checked out the list of the new items that were in the recent update. Why is it everytime they make a new update or anything they always come out with nothing but new crap for the high lvl's? They came out with some stuff for the lower lvls and mid lvls but its all crap. At least imo but what do I know? I only been playing since Oct of the NA release on PC.... :roll:
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

af+1 does sound sweet. reason i think is that while it competes for end game with alot of other items, many pieces of regular af are still useful even at lvl 75, or are blatently better than their af2 components, its gonna be nice to have updated af1 so that you can flip between the two and crafted/rare ex items for the best setup.

(two good examples of this are valor surcoat vs gallant surcoat, and clerics mitts vs healers mitts, the af1 blatently has better stats, now with +1 versions these are going to become very very useful, along with alot of other af1... god i need sea now ><;)
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

I got to talk to that NPC.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Be the first in your LS to collect the whole set!!

Oh!! Wait!! There is ANOTHER whole set to collect!!

Now seeing as one can redo the AF quests if one no longer has AF in her posession, does that mean that having AF and AF +1 is possible??

:?: :?: :?:
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Aony
Housecat

Post by Aony »

Hmmm....well there wouldnt be much point to it, but it might be possible seeing as how the +1 and the regular are TECHNICALLY different items...
[url=http://www.imageshack.us][img]http://img100.echo.cx/img100/6779/sigaony7am.gif[/img][/url]

thf: 70 drg: 50 nin: 36 smn: 30 whm: 33 blm: 21 war: 25 drk: 13 sam: 10 brd: 9 mnk: 10 pld: 10 Blu: 8 cor: 11 pup: 5

All Thief AF obtained! :thumb:

http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wheresyourgod1sh.jpg
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

The only point to it would be for Level Cap 60 stuff and to collect the whole set!!! :D
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Susannah
Tomcat

Post by Susannah »

why do i get the feeling bard af+1 is gonna suck hard like regular bard AF :evil:
Seraph Server. Pirate leader of the SkeletonCrew.
August 5, 1958 - May 10, 2006
You never know how much your parents mean to you, until they're gone away. Cherish your time spent, for it may all disappear tomorrow. I miss you momma.
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

Susannah wrote:why do i get the feeling bard af+1 is gonna suck hard like regular bard AF :evil:
As I don't pay much attention to Brd stuff, I'm not sure if the AF+1 is sucktastic or awesome, but here are the raw stats.

Choral Roundlet +1 Lvl:74 Def:19 Rare/Ex
HP +11
Mind +6
Charisma +6
Parrying Skill +5
Enmity -2
Choral Cuffs +1 Lvl:74 Def:18 Rare/Ex
HP +14
Vitality +7
Charisma +7
Singing Skill +10
Enmity -1
Choral Justaucorps +1 Lvl:74 Def:45 Rare/Ex
HP +20
Vitality +10
Charisma +10
String Instrument Skill +6
Enmity -3
Choral Cannions +1 Lvl:74 Def:31 Rare/Ex
HP +12
Strength +8
Dexterity +8
Wind Instrument Skill +8
Enmity -2
Choral Slippers +1 Lvl:74 Def:14 Rare/Ex
HP +10
Dexterity +5
Agility +5
Evasion +5
HP Regeneration While Healing +2
MP Regeneration While Healing +2
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.

Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

how did you get that info??
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

I have all of it already..... >.> Nah, not really. ffxi.somepage.com has a fairly detailed and exact listing of all the new equipment.

Edit: More specificly (Because I was too lazy to do it earlier), you can find them here. So far, there is nothing showing the possibility of upgrading one's AF weapon....but we really don't need one, what with the Relic Weapons.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Pics on the rumored AF+1

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Pics on the rumored AF+1

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting