Kitten Roll Call

A place to talk about... anything!
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Tinacat wrote:
Eviticus wrote:South Western Illinois. Wedged somewhere inbetween the corn, soy, and horseradish.
Yup, you live near Cahokia, Illinois; which is the horseradish capital of the world (if i remember correctly)

Me, i live near Carlyle, Illinois which is also in Southwest Illinois. It has the largest man-made lake in Illinois, but the water is like nasty toilet water. http://www.carlyle.il.us/
'Cahokia' being the horseradish capitol of the world? :P Wrong, try Collinsville or Caseyville. Cahokia is all cought up in their Indian crap, hehe.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Tivia wrote:Atlanta,

Gosh, so many northern kitties here. You may keep your cold weather...meh.
It may surprise you but Portland Or, Seattle WA, and Vancouver B. C. Canada are in the same climate zone as Atlanta GA. Zone 5 on those seed packets.

Major differences, we have shorter, cooler summers, wetter winters, and less humidity. Even when it drizzles for weeks on end we have less humidity.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

seattle isn't to bad we don't that much tunder or lightning as i remeber when i was little any more. but its a decent place. don't have to drive to far to get to the moutains or wodds which i like alot. woods are an awsome place to shill and think about things
Kessa
Housecat

Post by Kessa »

Well I am a well traveled Kittie :D

Lived in Tampa, Fl till I enlisted in the Marines. Since then I've lived in Japan, Austrailia, New Zealand, Thailand, Hong Kong, Ethiopia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar, Germany, (Albany, Ga), and now I'm off to live in Sunny Southern California.

C-Ya on the Beach :P
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/Shinrasin/Signature/The-Master-Thief.png[/img]
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Kessa wrote:Well I am a well traveled Kittie :D

Lived in Tampa, Fl till I enlisted in the Marines. Since then I've lived in Japan, Austrailia, New Zealand, Thailand, Hong Kong, Ethiopia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar, Germany, (Albany, Ga), and now I'm off to live in Sunny Southern California.

Ah the army...goto exotic places, meet exotic people...and then kill them. :shock:
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

'Cahokia' being the horseradish capitol of the world? Wrong, try Collinsville or Caseyville.
I googled it up, and yeah it is Collinsvile.

Cahokia is all cought up in their Indian crap, hehe.
Yeah,

The Indian Tourguide: "OMG, THE CAHOKIANS HAD THE MOST CIVLIZED CULTuRE OF ALL INDIANS!!!!!! And the largest populaton at the time in the world!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!!!"
Susannah
Tomcat

Post by Susannah »

Well, i'm a texas kitty, and since i got my baron's hat, i look like one in game too :D
Seraph Server. Pirate leader of the SkeletonCrew.
August 5, 1958 - May 10, 2006
You never know how much your parents mean to you, until they're gone away. Cherish your time spent, for it may all disappear tomorrow. I miss you momma.
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Tsybil wrote:
Tivia wrote:Atlanta,

Gosh, so many northern kitties here. You may keep your cold weather...meh.
It may surprise you but Portland Or, Seattle WA, and Vancouver B. C. Canada are in the same climate zone as Atlanta GA. Zone 5 on those seed packets.

Major differences, we have shorter, cooler summers, wetter winters, and less humidity. Even when it drizzles for weeks on end we have less humidity.
It does not suprise me..one word. Ocean,

As far as places I have lived, well I am originally from South Fla, have also lived in LA, AR, Tx ( I hated these 3 states ), VA.
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

I am from Northern New Jersey, lessee the summers are unbearable cuz of the humidity and the winters suck cause I hate shoveling. Moved out to NJ from nyc when I was teen. Most of my family still lives in the city, though my Mom is currently living Maine and father is moving to Charlotte.
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Tivia wrote:
Tsybil wrote:It may surprise you but Portland Or, Seattle WA, and Vancouver B. C. Canada are in the same climate zone as Atlanta GA. Zone 5 on those seed packets.
It does not suprise me..one word. Ocean,

As far as places I have lived, well I am originally from South Fla, have also lived in LA, AR, Tx ( I hated these 3 states ), VA.
It did surprise me when I moved here. Two words, Japan Current. It sweeps up the Russian pacific coast, across the Bering Straight, down Alaska and Canada's Pacific coasts and then hits the US mainland Pacific coast.

There is no contental shelf here either.

You can't swim in the ocean for long here without a wet suit, even in the summer.

I have also lived in FL, Miami Beach and Daytona Beach, and all over the Washington DC metro aera DC, MD, VA. I share your opinion of TX, but never lived there, just visited. That was QUITE enough.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Shanpu
Tomcat

Post by Shanpu »

:lol: London here, btw what's a "season"?
THF75 NIN75 RNG75 BRD75 BST75 MNK75 BLU75
RDM75 SAM50 WAR75 WHM42 SMN37 COR23 BLM66

BastokRank 10
Sky: O
Moon: O
Sea: O
Alchemy: Artisan(74)
Cooking: 18
Goldsmithing: 28
Smithing: 22
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Shanpu wrote::lol: London here, btw what's a "season"?
You have the same seasons in the British isles as we do in Seattle, the rainy season and the other one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

sakono wrote:hey hey^^ i'm up in washington sate^^ nice rainy place in the emrald city of seattle! the cats up here don't mind the rain^^
yeah.. what's with that? I used to hate rain, but now that I live up here, I think it's great. It's something in the water, I swear.
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Kiren
Tomcat

Post by Kiren »

I wish Illinois had more rain. Seriously, it's like 5 minutes of rain then it comes back in 2-3 weeks, or even months. Maybe it's just Orland Park!
I want more rain.
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kiren.png[/img][/url]
Level 31 THF/23 DRG/17 NIN/8 SMN/16 WAR/10 SAM
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Last few years we've had a light rainy season, its really disturbing too, I shop at the Farm, they sell fresh grown vegtables from IL Farmers and its been a light load due to rain lacking. Sucks, we need more badly.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Firemyst wrote:
sakono wrote:hey hey^^ i'm up in washington sate^^ nice rainy place in the emrald city of seattle! the cats up here don't mind the rain^^
yeah.. what's with that? I used to hate rain, but now that I live up here, I think it's great. It's something in the water, I swear.
Air... That's what is in the water, our air. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Kessa wrote:Well I am a well traveled Kittie :D

Tell me something. I have always wanted to visit New Zealand. It looked so beautiful from what I saw in the travel brochures and have always wanted to visit New Zealand. :D Its also the place where LOTR's movies were filmed. :o 8) Is it really that beautiful or just in certain areas the travel agents and such set up? :shock:
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

Born in Oceanside, California
Living in Austell, Ga now 8)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

Kiren wrote:I wish Illinois had more rain. Seriously, it's like 5 minutes of rain then it comes back in 2-3 weeks, or even months. Maybe it's just Orland Park!
I want more rain.
There are weeks, it is rainforest weather around my part of Illinois.
sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

Tsybil:
Air... That's what is in the water, our air. Laughing Laughing Laughing

hehe yeah thats it.....ormaybe it's somthing from all the trees?

where you at in wahsington?
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Tinacat wrote:
Kiren wrote:I wish Illinois had more rain. Seriously, it's like 5 minutes of rain then it comes back in 2-3 weeks, or even months. Maybe it's just Orland Park!
I want more rain.
You think you have it bad in Carlyle? Over here near E. St. Louis, we're still in the floodplains. We have the tropical jungle, complete with all the humidity trapped in the river valley. ^.^;
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

Eviticus wrote:
Tinacat wrote:
I want more rain.
You think you have it bad in Carlyle? Over here near E. St. Louis, we're still in the floodplains. We have the tropical jungle, complete with all the humidity trapped in the river valley. ^.^;

...ummmm, ditto on the humidity. It never gets much below 100% during summer. And Carlyle is in the floodplains, there is a sign just west of Trenton (i think) on old 50 going east, (and maybe west) that shows all the land in the floodplains.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

sakono wrote:
Tsybil:
Air... That's what is in the water, our air.....
hehe yeah thats it.....ormaybe it's somthing from all the trees?

where you at in wahsington?
Seattle and the Grand Coulee Dam area. Heck of a comute.

Rinaah
Tomcat

Post by Rinaah »

Am I the only kitty from New England?
I live in Grafton, Mass.
Darn friggin trees are already changing colors... :roll: I would never move anywhere without snow in the winter though. No snow in winter doesn't sound right. :)
54BLM 37DRG 39WHM 20THF 20WAR 12MNK
Rank 5 Sandy
Magic Burst record: 1071 dmg
You can't have real fun without a few explosions.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

lol Rinaah, no you're no the only NE Kitty :)

I grew up in NH and ME, where my families still live. I've lived in Missouri, California (Monterey Bay), San Angelo TX, 1 yr in Soeul Korea, 2 years in PyongTaek Korea and most recently 3 yrs in ATL.

After 3 years in ATL, GA we moved back to Farmington NH (hubby's hometown) just last month. My husband and I where both in the Army and have travelled around quite a bit. :D

The trees are turning up here too. Snow'll be coming all too soon, meh. I've enjoyed the past 7 yrs of little to no snow. About the only thing "winter" I have in my wardrobe still is a pair of Army boots. :P
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Kiren
Tomcat

Post by Kiren »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:Last few years we've had a light rainy season, its really disturbing too, I shop at the Farm, they sell fresh grown vegtables from IL Farmers and its been a light load due to rain lacking. Sucks, we need more badly.
We must summon the rain gods, and have them bless us with rain. o_o;
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kiren.png[/img][/url]
Level 31 THF/23 DRG/17 NIN/8 SMN/16 WAR/10 SAM
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Kiren wrote:
KarouKaniyashia wrote:Last few years we've had a light rainy season, its really disturbing too, I shop at the Farm, they sell fresh grown vegtables from IL Farmers and its been a light load due to rain lacking. Sucks, we need more badly.
We must summon the rain gods, and have them bless us with rain. o_o;
How about another Massive Snow Storm like chicago got back in 79? Or we could have a replay of the Utica/Plainfield twisters xD
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

/em runs in, snaps Karou's thong and runs back out! :D :lol:
Lilwolf
Kitten

Re: roll Call

Post by Lilwolf »

Pennsylvania Kitty here ... cold brrrr
~Lilwolf~ *I come standard with a 61 Dark Knight ~Other~* <3 Wanna level? Send us a /tell ^^
Cerberus Kitty
Main Job: 61 White Mage * Rank 6
61whm - 34blm - 43thf - 18drk - 35drg - 18bst -
20nin -8mnk - 22smn - 7war - 16rng - 4rdm - 1pld - 4samurai -1brd

*72 Clothcraft* - *36 Leathercraft* - *10 Alchemy* - *11 Cooking* - *6 Fishing* - *4 Woodworking* - *10 goldsmithing* - *2 smithing*

~* AF1 5/5*~---------------~* AF2 0/5*~

~*Summoner Avatars Obtained: Shiva Prime, Garuda Prime, Titan Prime*~
( I just can't get the hang of the solo ones >< )
~*Avatar whispers obtained: Shiva, Garuda, Titan*~
Ever wanna go fight avatars! send me a /tell Lilwolf :D If i'm not busy, I'll be more than happy to go!

Fenrir! HERE I COME!
Linkeshell Leader of WolfPack on Cerberus.
/hurray WolfPack
Whoohoo
Kitten

Post by Whoohoo »

Texas kitty here
Maxi - Midgardsormr - RDM 20, BLM 9
Whoohoo - Ragnarok - RDM 45, DRG 25, WHM 31, SAM 20, NIN 25, BRD 20, THF 20, PLD 20, WAR 21, DRK 20, BST 21, RNG 21, SMN 30, MNK 21, BLM 20, PUP 30 (with all upgrades), BLU 31, COR 1