A place to talk about... anything!
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Re: Fear! Fire! Foes! Awake! ~ Version Update Early October

Post by Leane »

Dukuji wrote:Topic: New Storage Options!

A new option allowing adventurers to store equipment and furnishings obtained from special events will be introduced in the October version update. Storable equipment will be limited to those items that are displayed on a character when equipped. Adventurers will be able to store both normal and high-quality items, but will not receive a key item in exchange as in other equipment storage services.
Look for this new service in the upcoming version update!
ooh! I've been waiting for this.
It'll be great.
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

Added "New Storage Options!"

'bout time. I never go to my mog house anymore because I'm affraid to open the door. I've got things stuffed in there so tight the force from opening the door could kill a taru.

Kill a taru eh? Hmmm ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tinacat, that's just creepy to me. :? Well, the creepiest part is that she's in a subway or light rail or phone booth or something.
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

ooo nice pick Tinacat, whered you get it? :o
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Batsu - Level 60 Elvaan Paladin - Level 56 Samurai
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

Dukuji wrote: Tinacat, that's just creepy to me. :? Well, the creepiest part is that she's in a subway or light rail or phone booth or something.
whats creepy is you cant see the tail.. if i posed like that, my tail would swish off to the left side of the picture...
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Jae
Tomcat

Post by Jae »

..... nothing much change ~.~
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

YAY RARE EX FESTIVAL STORAGE WOOOOOOOOO
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Rohenda
Kitten

Post by Rohenda »

The pic for the NPC updates shows a rdm and his NPC fighting in Oldton Movalpolas so hopefully that'll mean u can xp NPCs in dungeons now
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

batsu.. with some of the stuff you've been posting recently, youd be better off at 4chan than here. There they might crown you with laurels and give you the interweb...

but here.. its slightly annoying, considering that there are quite possibly people under 18 on these boards
Windurst Rank 10

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

With what I've been posting lately, you say? You're clearly a moron, that’s the only thing that could possibly considered offensive any way. So please, spare me your insolent dribble and refrain from posting anymore because your immeasurable stupidity is blinding me.

I do hope you aren't trying to start an argument with me . . .

If you are you're definitely asking for humiliation.
[Active]

[Retired]
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Batsu wrote:With what I've been posting lately, you say? You're clearly a moron, that’s the only thing that could possibly considered offensive any way. So please, spare me your insolent dribble and refrain from posting anymore because your immeasurable stupidity is blinding me.

I do hope you aren't trying to start an argument with me . . .

If you are you're definitely asking for humiliation.
And you know, there for a while I actually considered you to possibly be intelligent. -_-

If you can't see what's possibly offensive to some people about what you've been posting lately, you're clearly the moron. Don't be a troll.

As to the NPC options increasing, then I might possibly get my NPC out more often. Could be a good thing really, considering most of us don't level in outdoor areas. Storage of the event items is an interesting idea, but I've not been in the game long enough to really work up a collection. I've got the Yukata and the swimsuit, that's about it. ^^
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Batsu is a force of nature on these boards. And while I can't condone some of the things he's done, he has several more redeeming qualities in him as a person then some of the trolls I've seen on this site. However, I do have to ask.....what is the relevence of the girl eating ice cream picture?
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

Eviticus wrote:Batsu is a force of nature on these boards. And while I can't condone some of the things he's done, he has several more redeeming qualities in him as a person then some of the trolls I've seen on this site. However, I do have to ask.....what is the relevence of the girl eating ice cream picture?
its an edited .gif........ she is acualy...uuummm...doing somthing else -.-
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

I know what it looks like. >.> I'm asking it's relevence in general...
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

Kailea wrote:
Eviticus wrote:Batsu is a force of nature on these boards. And while I can't condone some of the things he's done, he has several more redeeming qualities in him as a person then some of the trolls I've seen on this site. However, I do have to ask.....what is the relevence of the girl eating ice cream picture?
its an edited .gif........ she is acualy...uuummm...doing somthing else -.-
its called orally exploring the ice cream. I've seen similar .gif with bananas and various vegetables (such as cucumbers and zuccini) as well. its a hidden reference to BJ.
Windurst Rank 10

Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Tinacat wrote:the guild people will give you a list of crafts
Thank goodness for that. Seems such a simple idea...
its a hidden reference to BJ.
Hidden like a scarecrow in a field?
Sheala
Tomcat

Post by Sheala »

I know this is silly, but shoudn't this converstation about the ice cream gif be moved to its own thread? I came here to find out about ideas on the October update, not how the gif was altered. :roll:

Edited 9/13/2005: changed give -> gif.
Last edited by Sheala on Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sheala of the Northern Edge Guard
23 Thf 24 War 20 Mnk
Mithrapride Phoenix Division, Windurst Battalion, Intelligence Unit
Profile: [url]http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?110143[/url]

"Note to myself ... give Tirga six hundred and one KAPOWIES for this half-baked stunt!" -Fred Perry, Gold Brick II
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

Well, today's update info has peaked my interest. New charts eh? This is good news for the fishers since it requires the completed quest "Inside the Belly". That quest takes a rank 4 (apprentice) in the fishing guild to activate it. Not only that but there are 3 quests (or so) before it. Time to dust off the ol' fishing gear, only 7 more fishing skill levels before I can get that quest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sheala wrote:I know this is silly, but shoudn't this converstation about the ice cream give be moved to its own thread? I came here to find out about ideas on the October update, not how the gif was altered.
The reason is simple. The Mithrapride Forums are very easy to troll. We have tons of people that will bite at even the smallest amount of bait tossed into our little community. Our resident trolls know this quite well and just sit back and laugh themselves silly over how well the people here dance for them.

Remember kids:
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Dukuji wrote:The reason is simple. The Mithrapride Forums are very easy to troll. We have tons of people that will bite at even the smallest amount of bait tossed into our little community. Our resident trolls know this quite well and just sit back and laugh themselves silly over how well the people here dance for them.

It's probably cuz we're all just so damned catty. :D
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

I think this should stay on the first page, until the version update that is.

so {um...} bump
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

After a half a month of complete silence SE finally gives us some new info on the update coming very soon. They're going to add new BST pets. Click here to see them.

Also, they are going to do some Server Maintenance in the wee hours of the morning on the 1st and 2nd.

Enjoy

Edit: Hehehe, fixed an error. Thanks Prrsha.
Last edited by Dukuji on Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Dukuji wrote:After a half a month of complete silence SE finally gives us some new info on the expansion coming very soon. They're going to add new BST pets. Click here to see them.

Also, they are going to do some Server Maintenance in the wee hours of the morning on the 1st and 2nd.

Enjoy
The patch is soon not the expansion. The expansion will probably come out next year. :wink:
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

Batsu wrote:Image

:love: :love: :love: :love: :rofl:

*faints*

Man, I have a whole new love for Aries. Yes, yes we shouldn't feed the troll but you have give credit where credit is due
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

Prrsha wrote:The patch is soon not the expansion. The expansion will probably come out next year. :wink:
Hehehehe, sorry about that. That's what I get for posting inbetween classes. :D
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

i can imagine the possibilities the antlion pet will open up...

it hides underground while YOU pull the monster to it

lol
Windurst Rank 10

Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

What level is "Call Beast" at? I might have to work on bst some more 8)
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

Cyndari wrote:What level is "Call Beast" at? I might have to work on bst some more 8)
Lv...23 I think. At least, that's what using some jug pets requires.
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

Dukuji wrote:Also, they are going to do some Server Maintenance in the wee hours of the morning on the 1st and 2nd.
thats just registration server maint., not playonline maint. So it won't interfere with gameplay.