Jaela's Poll of the Day 6

A place to talk about... anything!

In a battle to the death, who would win?

Batman
61%
Superman
39%

Total votes: 18

Jaela
Tomcat

Jaela's Poll of the Day 6

Post by Jaela »

Vote to your hearts content :3
Back to FFXI, Hades! Level 55 Thief! Glee!
[img]http://img293.echo.cx/img293/3043/jaela3ez.jpg[/img]
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

For one, Batman and Superman already don't get along too well.

If I remember, Batman actuallly has a kryptonite ring just in case Superman tries to pull something on him.
Jaela
Tomcat

Post by Jaela »

He does...Just in case... ;3
Back to FFXI, Hades! Level 55 Thief! Glee!
[img]http://img293.echo.cx/img293/3043/jaela3ez.jpg[/img]
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

Yep, Batman keeps a piece of kryptonite in his utility belt.
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

mmm I would have to say Batman, because when he evens the battle with the kryptonite, Batman would win with his battle skills. ^.^
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
Rekahkun
Big Cat

Post by Rekahkun »

heh. batman, hands down. he's got the skills, yo. clark is a wussy boy, bruce would be able to finish it with less hesitation. plus, ya know, big glaring weakness against supes (kryptonite) :roll: he really has the most wonderful toys... (batman..) :lol:
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

Wow, Supes is getting no love and no love from me either, I would have to say the Dark Knight cause he has always planned in case Supes ever went bonkers! I would say supes would be feeling the hurt of Kryptonite really soon after he started messing with Bruce.

For Superman to win he would have to approach Bruce all goody goody like and break him in two within a few seconds, Clark is too much of a Boy Scout to do that.
Jobs: RDM-54/BLM-32/WHM-26/PLD-23/THF14-WAR17-MNK8-DRG17-DRK18-BST3-RNG3-SMN7-BRD1
Race: Elvaan
Hometown: San d'Oria
Skills: Cooking 23- Smithing 3
EXP is hard to come by, treasure it!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

ME! BAT KITTY~ NANANANANAN~ :D
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Tailfeather
Housecat

Post by Tailfeather »

mew~
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Don't be silly. OK the bat is a LOT smarter than Supe, but the musclebound geek in the red and blue is still... well... Super. The bat, on the other hand, is a surpeb example of a normal human being. This is to say as durable as kleenix in the hands of Supe.

In a head to head fight, the Bat goes for the secret Kryptonite in his utility belt. Supe, who is slower only than the Flash, rips the Bat's head off before he can draw his gun.... errr ring.

But if we are not talking about head to head combat, more a challenge to see who of the two can engineer the other's death, Supe would be found mysteriously dead in his secret fortress with a Kryptonite stake through his heart.

As for the sig question, "Does my profile image make me look tempting?"....
Kitty, you can curl up in front of my fireplace any time you want.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Tsybil wrote:As for the sig question, "Does my profile image make me look tempting?"....
Seconded :P

I voted for "the...bat...man," but then again this isnt' a popularity contest (or is it :shock: ) so I probably would have ended up picking superman if I were to give it anymore thought...which...I'm not.
Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

I voted Superman although Batman is more cool in my opinion. But...Superman is tougher I think. :?
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

Leane wrote:Yep, Batman keeps a piece of kryptonite in his utility belt.
and more proof that batman would win...
Batman Vs. Superman
Yugi
Mad Cat

Post by Yugi »

Neoshinobi wrote:
Tsybil wrote:As for the sig question, "Does my profile image make me look tempting?"....
Seconded :P

I voted for "the...bat...man," but then again this isnt' a popularity contest (or is it :shock: ) so I probably would have ended up picking superman if I were to give it anymore thought...which...I'm not.
i wouldnt try it shes more into girls right jaela?^^;
[img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/catgirls.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/riaa-kittens.jpg[/img]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

*steals everyone's panties* Bat Kitty Strikes Again~ :D
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Yugi
Mad Cat

Post by Yugi »

T-T hey i keep my stash of kitty treats in there ! ;.;
[img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/catgirls.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/riaa-kittens.jpg[/img]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Jaela's Poll of the Day 6

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Jaela's Poll of the Day 6

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт