=O_O=

A place to talk about... anything!
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

wow...that was intresting!
one thing I noticed was that the BBB had created a file on them in 2002 but it didn't say anywhere if that was a current rating or one from 2002.....
or if it did I'm too exhausted from traveling to notice it :P
Mrree
Kitten

Post by Mrree »

That's kind of scary, but it doesn't have any details about the nature of the complaints or why they were denied.

If the issue is people kvetching about being banned for a ToS violation, I'm not sure I'm sympathetic. If it's more than that it depends on the details of the case...of which there are none presented. >_<
[b][color=green]{[/color]Hello![color=red]}[/color][/b]
Mrree of Leviathan: Warrior, Reaver, Huntress, Queen
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a379/mrree_ffxi/Destructionx3.jpg[/img]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Amusing.

You will notice there is a button to submit a complaint, but there is no button to say "These are good guys".

There is no list of the actual complaints that I could find.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Sabre
Kitten

Post by Sabre »

This is typical for all game companies. These files are all active so it may have been started in 2002, but they are current to today. The BBB cannot give out too many details on the nature of complaints etc because the company will hold them back. Usually these issues range from odd Customer Support issues to problems with the game they are running and are being ignored as a whole. Since it is so easy to file a complaint, the grading scale for game companies is pretty sad. I work for a game company and used to deal with strictly the BBB complaints when I was working in our Customer Support, so I am familiar with the rating system :P
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

Nice that they started a profile on SE over 2 years before it existed :?
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

Tinacat wrote:Nice that they started a profile on SE over 2 years before it existed :?
no they didn't it was 14 months before square and exix merged.
the bbb wrote:BBB Created Record on: 2/21/2002
square enix wrote:Apr. 2003
SQUARE CO., LTD. merges with ENIX CORPORATION, and the new company is subsequently renamed SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.
bbb quote taken from link at top of page
square enix quote taken from http://www.square-enix.com/jp/company/e/history/

the record was prolly created when the merger was announced
colbwa
Tomcat

Post by colbwa »

All companies with an MMORPG have F rating, with the excetpion of SOE (D)
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

...thought it was 2004 the merger happened. i feel old now

Guess that is right
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Tinacat wrote: i feel old now
/giggles
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: =O_O=

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: =O_O=

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт