Project FFXI Fan Fic

A place to talk about... anything!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Project FFXI Fan Fic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Yup I'm doing one. And this is a small preview
3 years ago... Royal Knight's Training Acadamy.

"IF thats the best you can do you little kitten, You'll be lucky to survive at all!" huffed the Captain, even though he was aware I had fought harder then anyone there. "You just keep talking.... You'll see, I'll be a Royal Knight no matter what, I'll prove to you that non-Elvaan's can fight just as good! One day, mark my words, you'll pay for that comment!" I said, fighting back the tears......
Ill hopefully be finishing the first chapter soon, and i'll post a link to it later, Y'all inspired me to actually do one ;)
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
arcangel
Kitten

Post by arcangel »

yay go go go you can do it ^^ ill definately read it just cuz i love when ppl write thier own stuff ^^ so good luck writing it
you know you suck at this game when gobs dont aggro they just point and laugh. =(^.^)=
whm: 60 drg:49 drk:27 smn:31 rdm: 11 rng:22 war: 40 and umm umm cant remember the rest >.>
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Hmm...ya know, that wouldn't be bad trying to make fanfics out of FFXI. I'd need more of the storyline myself though. ^^; What you got there is good though, keep it up. :thumb:
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

first person story line hmm.. interesting
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Yup from the eyes of my character hehe
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
arcangel
Kitten

Post by arcangel »

as i said go for it or ill eat your soul! hehe j/k well only kidding about the eating of the soul part :P
you know you suck at this game when gobs dont aggro they just point and laugh. =(^.^)=
whm: 60 drg:49 drk:27 smn:31 rdm: 11 rng:22 war: 40 and umm umm cant remember the rest >.>
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Project FFXI Fan Fic

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо