Anyone want to buy some gil? ^.^

A place to talk about... anything!
MikaMeow
<Insert Title here>

Anyone want to buy some gil? ^.^

Post by MikaMeow »

If anyone is interested in some I got a bit to sell off.
I'd charge $4 per 10k, or $35 for 100k.
The most wasted day of all is one in which we have not laughed.
Image Image
Pyrexia
Tomcat

Post by Pyrexia »

Sell off? Does this mean Mika is leaving us?
[img]http://filebox.vt.edu/users/cdove/beachsig.jpg[/img]

Pyrexia : Mithran Fishercat : Federation of Windurst : Midgardsormr and Hades
---
BLM 75 : RNG 73 : SMN 53 : WHM 40 : NIN 37 : RDM 37 : WAR 37 : THF 18 : MNK 10 : DRG 8 : BRD 8 : SAM 6
Dezzy
Kitten

Post by Dezzy »

Not to rain on the parade, but, this is illegal, and can get the buyer in trouble.
Name: Dezzy
Race:Mithra
Level: 34THF/15NIN
Job: Thief.
Starting nation: Windurst.
Guild: Culinarians/Fishing(maybe....)
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

Selling Gil?!?!? :shock: :shock: :roll: Couldn't ya be generous and give it to noobs in the LS who might need some? Anywho, its your gil do whatcha want with it. :wink:
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
MikaMeow
<Insert Title here>

Post by MikaMeow »

Sure, its not really something Square wants ya doing.. But theres nothing they can do if you give someone in your LS some cash after having arranged some deal outside of game. Theres no way for them to know that it wasn't just someone giving cash to a friend in their LS.

I don't know if I'm going to quit or anything.. so far I don't really have plans of it.. but I dunno.. haven't really been having fun ingame much.. and no one really talks to me or tries to start chats with me. I might enjoy it more if people actually talked to me and stuff, instead of maybe saying hi and thats bout it..

Its cheap enough that its practically giving it away. =oP
The most wasted day of all is one in which we have not laughed.
Image Image
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

Awwwww Mika, if youre lonely I'll talk to ya now that I'm on, and I'll only charge 100gil/min :lol: :shock:

Seriuosly though, if I see ya I'll talk to ya :wink: h
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Swipe
Housecat

Post by Swipe »

thats cuz you're never online the same hours that I am :cry:

As for the gil thing.. nah, I'll pass... if you have excess though.. you're more than welcome to donate a pair of leaping boots, or the exceptional version (I forget the name) to the Swipe's shoeless fund... alternativley, you can donate a mist silk cloak to the cloakless mithras fund.. Rayn and Elizara both want one =P

at any rate, you say not many people start conversation with you.. but on the flip side, how often do you start conversations? In all fairness it's been a very good while since I recall seeing you chat on the linkshell :?

But, I'll keep it in mind to do more than just say hi next time I see you =^ . ^=

-Swipe
[size=92]~ Swipe ~ World of Midgardsormr ~ Rank 5 in the legions of Windurst ~[/size]
[img]http://www.crystalrecipies.com/qd/Badgercub/New_swipe_sig.jpg[/img]
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

I know. You give all t3h gil to Kopopo and give me real money as well. Ok?
maryadavies
Tomcat

Post by maryadavies »

FYI, a friend of mine (Hyrist) said he'd get that cape for me...but if you'd like to help me help him get &^$#$ Phalanx (EXPENSIVE spell) feel free to! I'm prolly gonna send him some gil when I get extra as a thank you...

(And yes you may of heard he's a bit..prickly. Well, you gotta have some patience with him..he sometimes doesn't feel like bein' that sociable. You gotta catch him when he is feelin' like bein' sociable...but I can tell you, guy behind chara is a guy that stands up for what he believes in and is a nice guy. Really. You just gotta have the patience to get to know him, that's all)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/maryadavies/Mary.jpg[/img]
~~Also known as Elizara ([url=http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?11530]WHM/BLM, I'll help if ya ask![/url])

[url=http://maffcode.vze.com]My FF Code[/url]
Mod on [url=http://oneroomstudios.illuminata7.net/ffxi/boards/]Kopopo's Opo-pos[/url], a new FFXI board. Come on over!
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Anyone want to buy some gil? ^.^

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru