MP I need your input from all servers!

A place to talk about... anything!
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

MP I need your input from all servers!

Post by Ambrey »

I have been debating this course of action for a long time. And I feel this is what I am going to do. I intend on selling everything I own on both my character on Remora (which is quite a lot) and I have found a website that will transfer my gil to a new server that my new character will be on for a percentage of my savings (NO this is not IGE nor am I buying gil!).

However, before I make my big move, I would like to know what the prices and economy are like on the various servers you are on. Please be honest as it will be affecting my choice on which server to start over on. If you can list several popular items prices from ur server here on this thread it would be greatly appreciated! :D

As for my reasoning for leaving Remora, I was hoping when they mentioned an upcoming emmigration that I would be able to get off that server, sadly tho we were not allowed to leave. :( So its come down to this, I can not stand the outrageous prices on Remora and also there is too much drama going on in my ls and many of the people I thought were my friends have turned out to be backstabbers. :x

So please, any honest info you can share about the server you are on and its economy would be greatly appreciated. :) Thank you for ur time and input. :wink:
Prrsha

Re: MP I need your input from all servers!

Post by Prrsha »

Ambrey wrote:I have been debating this course of action for a long time. And I feel this is what I am going to do. I intend on selling everything I own on both my character on Remora (which is quite a lot) and I have found a website that will transfer my gil to a new server that my new character will be on for a percentage of my savings (NO this is not IGE nor am I buying gil!)
Well, if any RL cash is involved, it kinda is in a round about way IMHO. I'll check the prices on Phoenix. What items do you want a list of?
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I agree if RL cash is involved, I'm against it, if this website will take gil from server to another server... well to be honest I'm confused about that :?
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Jaela
Tomcat

Hmm.

Post by Jaela »

Well, if they are transferring gil from one server to another, then i'd say it was a scam. Because as far as i know theres no way to transfer gil unless you have large stocks of money on each server (like gilsellers do), What im guessing they do is take however much money you have and add it to a servers "balance" and then take it from another servers "balance" and then give it to you. Move to hades, the economy is crap but it will get better because of all of the new traffic coming into the server ^^
Back to FFXI, Hades! Level 55 Thief! Glee!
[img]http://img293.echo.cx/img293/3043/jaela3ez.jpg[/img]
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

Well, let's use the generic server price check (Jeuno AH):

Gilgamesh-

Stack o' Fire crystals:
Sniper's Ring: 420k
Haubergeon (sp?): 1.2 Mil
Leaping Boots: 700k
Emp. Pin: 890k

As for the current LS situation, we're currently a pretty close-knit community. Although we don't have many members, the members we do have are really dedicated to the LS. As for drama and such, there's a bit regarding whether our current leader: Alexiell, will return or not.
[color=indigo]New sig comin'. But in the meantime...[/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/baofowfwoosh.gif[/img]
Rinaah
Tomcat

Post by Rinaah »

I think with the migration, Hades economy has gone from bad to worse. Some stuff has skyrocketed in price while other stuff stayed the same. Unfortunately there is a wider price gap.. I am hoping our economy can rebound because that is just observations made after one day. I can kinda guess what the troublemaking server was too that migrated.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
54BLM 37DRG 39WHM 20THF 20WAR 12MNK
Rank 5 Sandy
Magic Burst record: 1071 dmg
You can't have real fun without a few explosions.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Re: Hmm.

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Jaela wrote:Well, if they are transferring gil from one server to another, then i'd say it was a scam. Because as far as i know theres no way to transfer gil unless you have large stocks of money on each server (like gilsellers do)
Corect
Jaela wrote:What im guessing they do is take however much money you have and add it to a servers "balance" and then take it from another servers "balance" and then give it to you.
Wrong.

There is no way at all Gil can be transfered between servers. This is a service offered by someone who has large stocks of Gil on both servers. As this is NOT a RMT, it is probably not against the ToSA, but I am willing to bet that the people offering this service break the rule on RMT a lot.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

i have to agree with Tsybil on this one... it sounds kinda... well.. fishy...

btw the economy on seraph is horrible atm

fire crystal stack: 5k
earth crystal stack: 2k

lots of the big name stuff is up near 1mil and beyond prices.
and last i heard
erase = 700k
utsusemi ni = 600k

id have to check to see if it changed any.. those prices fluctuate alot
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Items of interest of pricing that I would like to hear about are as follows:

Fire Crystals

Leaping Boots
Emp Hairpin
Hauby (both)
Scorp Harness
Valk Mask

Any other popular armor/weapons you think that need attention.

Sorry, I just got home from 14 hour work day and my mind is frazzled lol. I thought I would remember everything I was curious of but I dont. Ill check back again soon, also Ill find the website that mentioned the transfer of gil so you all can look it over and make your own opinion of it :D Thank you to those who have already posted :)
Jae
Tomcat

Post by Jae »

Phoenix

Fire Crystals 4k~5k but usually 5k

Leaping Boots 800k(dont know much)
Emp Hairpin 850k(dont know much)

Hauby (both ... i dunno much about it)
Hauberk 2.5mil
Haubergeon 2.5mil

Scorp Harness 6mil(used to be 5mil or around there)
Valk Mask 450k(dont know much)

well about the phoenix... prices goes up and down alot.. i think
so u can buy most of those mil+ 1s for less than 500~1mil if u buy it right time
but if u wanna know what really goes on.. u must ask Prrsha ^^

sexy Ambrey just want to know how much the items are ; ; lets just all welcome her when she comes to server
who cares what kind of method she getting... i just hope Ambrey comes to phoenix! ^^ and have fun~

Ambrey must be rich o.O;;
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Here is the addy of the site I was referring to in my previous post: http://mmorpgmoney.com.

Please remember that I have no intentions of buying gil from this site but was thinking about (havent made a definate decision yet) about using its transfer service for taking my savings from Remora and after a service fee, placing it on my new character on whatever server I chose to start over on. :)

Comments would be nice but please dont flame and any info you can share about the prices/economy on your server would be wonderful in help making my decision. :D Thank you all again!
Janeth
Tomcat

Post by Janeth »

Well, I never really checked the prices for those things ^^; but on Asura, there are lots of gilsellers, so the prices are prolly high.
[size=75][color=red]Janeth • RDM62[/color] • Bahamut
[color=green]Windurstian[/color] Rank 6.
Stuff I have in real life that proves I'm obsessed: A Windurstian flag, SMN Artifact armor, RDM artifact armor, and a plush Carbuncle.
Currently working on: WHM AF. My brother and I compromised. >.>
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/SMN.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/RedMageArtifact1.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/RedMageArtifact3.jpg[/size]
[quote="Twotogether"]just because she doesnt do everything that everyone else wants to do
and she doesnt care about what you want her to do
doesnt mean she isnt fun[/quote]
pooker
Tomcat

Post by pooker »

Fenrir:

Fire Crystals 4k
Leaping Boots 730k
Emp Hairpin 900k
Hauby (both) 2.3k
Scorp Harness 5.4k
Valk Mask 400k

As for the LS... we run from about 3 to 20 kitties on at a time. We are all very close and willing to help each other out. We love and take care of our fellow kittens. We have members from newby to lvl 75 :)
[img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e91/Rzoredgy/FFtop-03-1.gif[/img]
Yugi
Mad Cat

Post by Yugi »

O.o*goes to kill some quadravs*>.>
[img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/catgirls.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/riaa-kittens.jpg[/img]
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

Midgard (we are the most f-ed up of all)

Fire Crystals 4-7k

Boots 900k
Haripin 1.2mil
Haubergion 3.8mil
Hauberk 3.5mil
Harness 7mil+
NT 9mil
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

Bismark

Fire Crystals 4-7k

Boots 700k
Haripin 1.05mil
Haubergion 2.6mil
Hauberk 2.9mil
Harness 7mil+
Astral Ring 850K
[b]Gwynn[/b] : [color=Orange][i] Bismark Server[/i][/color]
Primary: RDM75/BLM37
Secondary:WAR75/NIN37
Next: NIN63/WAR31
Bastok Rank: 9
ZM:17 PM 3-5 TM: 8
AFb:
WAR: Head [x] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
RDM: Head [ ] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

How do you "move" gil from one server to another? Simple! You give the gil to a company that sells gil across the servers and once you're on your new world, they give you gil that was given to them for selling from that new world.
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Kopopo wrote:How do you "move" gil from one server to another? Simple! You give the gil to a company that sells gil across the servers and once you're on your new world, they give you gil that was given to them for selling from that new world.
Well duh. :roll:
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: MP I need your input from all servers!

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting