Prrsha, not the woman Sugarpie thought

A place to talk about... anything!
Sugarpie
Big Cat

Prrsha, not the woman Sugarpie thought

Post by Sugarpie »

As i am sitting here at 5:30am unable to sleep...sugarpie thinks to self...why is prrsha so mean? ok so i get on game today thinking everything will be good, and you all are aware me and prrsha broke up...so i get on for a good 2hours....near the end of this 2 hours Prrsha tells me she has a new mate...few days after we broke up....and this new mate is a woman...So sugarpie sayz thanks prrsha, i am now unable to sleep because of you and your new "mate". THank you for ruining my day, thank you for ruining my already lame gaming experience and thank you for pointing out you are a very horrible person Prrsha

Once again...
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/Tanvarin/sugar-sig.png[/img]
Jaela
Tomcat

Wow

Post by Jaela »

Prrsha is a lesbian like me? I thought i was alone out there ^^
-hides from all the perferts and Malboro-
Make a character on Hades Prrsha, i need someone to talk to who isnt a pervert
Back to FFXI, Hades! Level 55 Thief! Glee!
[img]http://img293.echo.cx/img293/3043/jaela3ez.jpg[/img]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Jaela im here on hades, sometimes i can get perverted so to speak, joke wise i mean, but when it ocmes to talking seriously, i've got an open ear, come talk whenever you feel like it :)
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Jaela
Tomcat

Thx

Post by Jaela »

Wow, thanks. I'll be sure to give you a linkpearl for me and my girlfriends new linkshell that we just made ^^, i can always use new friends, because most of my old ones have left the game...
And i wont take no for an answer o.o
Back to FFXI, Hades! Level 55 Thief! Glee!
[img]http://img293.echo.cx/img293/3043/jaela3ez.jpg[/img]
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

/sigh

Lesbians only mean two less chicks for all of us straight men . . .
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Batsu - Level 60 Elvaan Paladin - Level 56 Samurai
Camu
Big Cat

Post by Camu »

Batsu wrote:/sigh

Lesbians only mean two less chicks for all of us straight men . . .
So very true. :?
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Sad but so very true, isn't that what you mean? Yes, lesbians are rather depressing if you ask me. I think someday all women will become lesbians and the human race will die off, or become some bullshit society where men are sex slaves, no not even that, they'll just harvest our sperm to keep the human race alive. Wow, life sucks, doesn't it? Very depressing too, eh?

Also, before I get flamed to no end, no I'm not trolling/flaming or whatever you call it. I'm simply making discussion and voicing my opinion.
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

the Y chomasome is slowly dieing off

...and Pappa, i am still here for you
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

This is one (of many) reasons i keep relationship thingies away from FFXI.
Jobs: RDM-54/BLM-32/WHM-26/PLD-23/THF14-WAR17-MNK8-DRG17-DRK18-BST3-RNG3-SMN7-BRD1
Race: Elvaan
Hometown: San d'Oria
Skills: Cooking 23- Smithing 3
EXP is hard to come by, treasure it!
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Yeah, lesbians |No thanks.|
[Active]

[Retired]
kashell
Tomcat

Re: Prrsha, not the woman Sugarpie thought

Post by kashell »

Sugarpie wrote:As i am sitting here at 5:30am unable to sleep...sugarpie thinks to self...why is prrsha so mean? ok so i get on game today thinking everything will be good, and you all are aware me and prrsha broke up...so i get on for a good 2hours....near the end of this 2 hours Prrsha tells me she has a new mate...few days after we broke up....and this new mate is a woman...So sugarpie sayz thanks prrsha, i am now unable to sleep because of you and your new "mate". THank you for ruining my day, thank you for ruining my already lame gaming experience and thank you for pointing out you are a very horrible person Prrsha

Once again...
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
Everytime I see someone post someting like this, which seems to be more frequent lately too. I think they're taking the online relationships way too seriously.... although i'm not sure what exactly the relationship you 2 had but most of the time when people make a topic like this they've never even talked to the person outside of the game or seen how they look like in real life for that matter.
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Interesting how Prrsha has not responded to this thread...I'm wondering she has to say. :?:
Sugarpie
Big Cat

Post by Sugarpie »

Prrsha doesn't want to talk to me, i told her i want her to die so she as a matter of fact does hate me, so yeah
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/Tanvarin/sugar-sig.png[/img]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Batsu wrote:Lesbians only mean two less chicks for all of us straight men . . .
So this means you encourage your guy friends to take up the gay lifestyle in order to incerase the odds in your favor?

Remember, there are only two reasons why girls want to date other girls. Men are half of thse reasons.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Thanatos02
Kitten

Post by Thanatos02 »

Whew. Online relationships are volitile because real emotions are put on the line of a very abstract relationship where it's easy to ignore the fact that there's another person on the other end - somewhere.

It's said that in every relationship, one person cares more then the other, or one person takes it more seriously. Being the romantic I am, I like to think that this isn't always true, but the pragmatist in me says it's true more often then not. (Much more.) Usually this gap is pretty small, but in an online relationship, where two people can't share any more then what you can interface on a screen, the gap is usually much, much larger. This happens for a lot of reasons, but it's true.

It's also fantastically easy to be disingenuous online, especially when you're playing a MMORPG or other game where the whole idea is to be someone else. No matter how flimsy the premise may be, or how little one role-plays, people still interact as their avatar and not themselves very frequently. If you're dismayed at Prrsha's new mate being female, or dismayed at Prrsha's new gender ambiguity, then keep in mind that Prrcha plays a female, and that gender is generally ambiguous until stated online anyhow. Even when its stated, it can still be unclear because you have no way of knowing.

None of this is really new, most of it is pretty obvious, but people still get wrapped up in it. I guess my advice is to take it easy. Sometimes all the old-timers who complain about on-line relationships can have a point - most of the time, an OL thing is gonna fall apart. You can't take it too seriously, it's simply too easy to bullshit ya. Keep a firm idea of when you're getting too attached to someones online persona, that's not them.
Fear not: for no-one can obstruct
Our passage: it is decreed so on high.
Await me here. Comfort your weary soul
And feed it with high hopes till I return;
For I will not forsake you here in Hell.
- [i]The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri[/i]
[i] Canto 8 [/i]
Thanatos02
Kitten

Post by Thanatos02 »

If the girl is a lesbian, then it's not two less for you, it's two that simply arn't operating under those praticular rules. It's a little foolish to look at a platter of oranges and say "Damn, oranges. All those oranges could have been apples, but they arn't." They never were apples, and they were never going to date you anyways.

Just like every guy out there was never going to be an available date for you, presumably.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the Y chromosome isn't going anywhere, and finding lesbianism depressing is a little rediculous.

As a side note, remember, just because she doesn't like you doesn't mean she's a lesbian. If you're seeing lesbians anywhere, because girls won't date you, maybe it's not them...
Fear not: for no-one can obstruct
Our passage: it is decreed so on high.
Await me here. Comfort your weary soul
And feed it with high hopes till I return;
For I will not forsake you here in Hell.
- [i]The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri[/i]
[i] Canto 8 [/i]
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Neoshinobi wrote:Interesting how Prrsha has not responded to this thread...I'm wondering she has to say. :?:
I'm not really posting because, well... why drag the drama through the General Chat of the LSes forums? Honestly if you want to talk to me, you can do it through a PM Sugar. It's sort of bad form to do it in a a public forum. Plus it spares the general populace of the drama since only a few people Phoenix know the entire story (or are involved in it).

So... I really have nothing to say. If you want to talk you know how to contact me.
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

scientficly, the Y chomasome is shortening more and more
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

Tinacat wrote:scientficly, the Y chomasome is shortening more and more
But if that happenes males will just become XO instead of XY. It hapens all the time in animal world. Male Cats are XX and Females ar XO.

There are already cases of human males that are XO or X-null and they are normal in all aspects. What is happeneing is that the Y is being absorbed by the X and the Gender genes are ressive so X with out another = male and two X's cancel each other out and result is female.
Jobs: RDM-54/BLM-32/WHM-26/PLD-23/THF14-WAR17-MNK8-DRG17-DRK18-BST3-RNG3-SMN7-BRD1
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

Look Sugarpie you and Prrsha broke up, it happens for many reasons....get over it and stop bringing something that should stay between the two of you out in the open........I hate to sound harsh, but this is life. I for one have lost 3 girfriends......all due to diffrent things like religeon, or just nor compatable, maybe one day I can find the girl taht will like the things I do and I can get along with 100%, this is how I see it, pretty much trial and error proccess. So best thing to do is stop dwelling and try again.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

This is something personal between you and Prrsha Sugar....
Please discuss this in private if you really have to take this load off...

If this is an attempt to put Prrsha in a bad daylight, you've failed on my behalf.
You've only lost my respect.

I'm not involved in this and I don't want to be involved....
I recomend to lock and trash this topic.. before more kids decide to troll this..
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

/emote sicks his fingers in his big Elvaan ears and hums quietly to himself.
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

I would change it to "them" but I'm lazy.
[Active]

[Retired]
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

Dr. Ifto'd!
[color=indigo]New sig comin'. But in the meantime...[/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/baofowfwoosh.gif[/img]
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

I loled
[Active]

[Retired]
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

If the girl is a lesbian, then it's not two less for you, it's two that simply arn't operating under those praticular rules. It's a little foolish to look at a platter of oranges and say "Damn, oranges. All those oranges could have been apples, but they arn't." They never were apples, and they were never going to date you anyways.

Just like every guy out there was never going to be an available date for you, presumably.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the Y chromosome isn't going anywhere, and finding lesbianism depressing is a little rediculous.

As a side note, remember, just because she doesn't like you doesn't mean she's a lesbian. If you're seeing lesbians anywhere, because girls won't date you, maybe it's not them...
Whoa there man, you just mixed Sugarpie's topic with a few of my posts.

First of all, I don't have trouble getting girls, that has nothing to do with why lesbians are depressing. Second, if you'd like to discuss this any further with me then we can do it in PMs because I don't feel that this should be discussed beyond what it is right now in front of everybody. I'd gladly explain to you why I find it depressing then.

So . . . I leave the decision to you sir.
[Active]

[Retired]
Camu
Big Cat

Post by Camu »

I'll probably get in trouble for this but it will be so worth it.
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

Batsu wrote:Image

I would change it to "them" but I'm lazy.
Now, if I recall correctly, didn't a thumbs down mean "let 'em live"?
[color=indigo]New sig comin'. But in the meantime...[/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/baofowfwoosh.gif[/img]
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Lihera wrote:Now, if I recall correctly, didn't a thumbs down mean "let 'em live"?
According to actual Roman custom, yes. The movies and theaters mistakenly interpreted thumbs down to mean death (probably because in the modern era "thumbs down" means "bad" and "thumbs up" means good). The actual gesture that would condemn a man to death is unknown to historians (maybe he would just motion a slice to the neck? Who knows).
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

thumbs down ment for the gladiators to sheathe thier swords

thumbs up ment to continue fighting if they stopped
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]