What a RL date with a Mithra would be like...

A place to talk about... anything!
Prrsha

What a RL date with a Mithra would be like...

Post by Prrsha »

Date with a Mithra (a repost from alakzam by Akaluk)

I thought it was funny how everyone keeps hitting on mithras, so i tried to figure out what a date with one would be like... If you're obsessed with mithras and don't want your dreams crushed; do not read.

The following depicts 6 hours in the company of a mithra, including candlelight dinner, romantic movie, and a late night stroll.

17:00

Arrival at designated meeting point. Date approaches car and gets in. You share a quick greeting and start the engine.

17:02

Your date seems slightly uncomfortable sitting normally, and instead keeps shuffling about in her seat. To your advantage, she positions herself in several suggestive positions.

17:03

You try to focus on the road ahead of you, as your date scratches off your seat coverings, in order to sharpen her nails.

17:21

Having gathered your thoughts after your car was sabotaged, you and your date arrive at the restaurant.

17:26

Your date happily orders a low-cost seafood dish, and while doing so, eagerly explains how she wants it prepared to the waiter. Several other males appear jealous.

17:41

Your dishes arrive, but you are unable to eat. The sight of your date gnawing viciously at a still living fish somehow affects your appetite. Male looks have switched to sympathetic.

18:03

Your date's appetite fulfilled, you head for the movies. You offer her a box of breath freshener, only to discover that one box wont do.

18:30

Movie begins. Cinema is barely empty; you and your date are place at the top/centre.

19:22

Peak romantic moment imminent; you attempt to sneak a hand around your date. She immediately grabs it, and tugs herself in.

19:25

Once again, you are reminded of your date's claws, courtesy of a burning sensation in your hand, growing in intensity as the romantic moment nears it's peak.

19:28

You scream loudly as the characters exchange a quick kiss, much to the surprise of everyone in the cinema. Your date seems scared of you for the remainder of the movie.

21:12

Leaving the cinema, you and your date depart on a romantic moonlight stroll.

21:33

By accident, you run into a friend of yours, also with a mithran companion. You exchange friendly greetings and shake hands with your friend, then turn to introduce your date.

21:34

You desperately try to yank your date away from the other mithra, currently engaged in a feral fight for survival. By accident, you yank her tail, resulting in a kick to the chin and a broken jaw.

21:46

You arrive at a local doctor; the two mithrans happily chatting like long time friends.

21:57

Now wearing a huge jaw-protecting helmet, you start walking your date home. In a desperate attempt to cheer you up, she tried to decorate the metal wires with feathers from a dead bird, while explaining that it looks like a piece of hair ornament from Kazham.

22:12

A pair of drunk brutes approach you, apparently looking for a fight. They grab your date, and throw you into a dumpster, laughing.

22:14

Your date rescues you from the dumpster, single handedly having torn the brutes to pieces. She carries you to her house.

22:31

Bruised and battered, you take your leave as your date unlocks her door.

22:33

While staggering down the road outside her house, your date catches up to you, give you a savage frenching, then runs back into her house.

22:34

Whistling, slightly off-key due to the helmet, you depart from her residence. On the way out, you toss a piece of fish bone caught between your teeth into the trash can.
Azureskye
Tomcat

Post by Azureskye »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

that was great ^^
[url=http://www.freeimagehosting.info][img]http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/2bd0a2e2ac.gif[/img][/url]

57 WHM; 32 BLM; 30 MNK; 20 SMN; 15 WAR; 11 BRD; 07 RDM; 03 DRG
Windurst Rank: 5; Cooking Rank: Journeyman
Genkai: 1(X) 2(X) 3 ( ) 4 ( ) 5 ( )
AF: Weapon (X) Feet (X) Head (X) Legs (X) Body ( ) Hands ( )
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

:lol: nice, but you forget, Going out on a real life mithra date, careful, I like my dates fast and my cars faster.... {Nitrous Oxide}{Do you Need it?}
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

Post by Aesha Clan-Clan »

i could so deal with anything that could go wrong with on a date with a mithra, yes, i love cat-girls and not afraid to say so.
A catgirl is a woman or girl with cat ears and a cat tail, but an otherwise human body; they are found semi-commonly in anime and manga either as a form of cosplay or actual body parts, as well as in a few videogames. Catgirls wishing to look especially cute will wear over-sized mittens and shoes that look like paws. Fans unfamilar with the Japanese obsession with kawaii sometimes point out catgirls act more like kittens than grown cats, who can be aloof and surly.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Heh, it sort of reminds me of Anime Arcadia. It's a really good web comic IMHO.

http://www.animearcadia.com/

:)
Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

Oh, yes...I could definitely deal with that if I could have a real date with a Mithra...let's say my own character for instance <ahem>. :love:

I think I'll go under my bed to be ashamed of myself for the rest of the day...
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

I think it would be hot except for the frenching part. :shock: Having my cat lick my arm and knowing their tongues are like sandpaper i dont think id enjoy it too much :P
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Darkmattre
Big Cat

Post by Darkmattre »

hah, a date like that would be fun. :lol:
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Darkmattre/deadlybackwhite-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.darknessfalls.net/upload/upload_files/tiele.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Darkmattre/ninex.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/Darkmattre/whmex.jpg[/img]
http://hosted.filefront.com/Darkmattre
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

I have ALWAYS wanted retractable claws, but I can do amazing things with fingernails.

Anyone who dates a Mithra should just head to the Sushi bar for the dinner part. Wasibi + Pickled Ginger >>> Breath mints.

What movie would you take a Mithra to? My thoughts are Jaws, Finding Nemo, A fish Tale, and The Old Man and the Sea.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Tsybil wrote:I have ALWAYS wanted retractable claws, but I can do amazing things with fingernails.

Anyone who dates a Mithra should just head to the Sushi bar for the dinner part. Wasibi + Pickled Ginger >>> Breath mints.

What movie would you take a Mithra to? My thoughts are Jaws, Finding Nemo, A fish Tale, and The Old Man and the Sea.
The lion king, anyone? :rofl:
Nobodyreal
Housecat

Post by Nobodyreal »

Neoshinobi wrote:
Tsybil wrote:I have ALWAYS wanted retractable claws, but I can do amazing things with fingernails.

Oliver and Company, or An American Tail would fit the theme, though I'm betting any chick-flick would do well.
[img]http://users.sisna.com/mschild/graphics/ffxisig.jpg[/img]
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Nobodyreal wrote:
Neoshinobi wrote:

Oliver and Company, or An American Tail would fit the theme, though I'm betting any chick-flick would do well.
Milo and Otis... 8)

I just <3 that movie... :oops:
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

How about 'Cat on a Hot Tin Roof' :P :?
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Rakshasa
Tomcat

Post by Rakshasa »

Cyndari wrote:How about 'Cat on a Hot Tin Roof' :P :?
That'd leave her very disappointed, expecting it to be about a feline. I suppose, though, the main character (er... Maggie was it?) has the mind of a Mithra. :wink:
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/Furbewok/SigTemp.jpg[/img]

You can't stop the Rak. ^^
-Rakshasa
Waef
Tomcat

Post by Waef »

Hmm, interesting.

Sounds fun. :)
PLD67, WAR66, NIN60
Genkai5 [O]
ZM14
PM8-1 (Yay sea! =D)
Currently leveling: Bard
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

hmm, the sandpapery tounge may be a problem, and when they hit their peak during *cough* :shock: they may use their claws...... lotta pain, but id say it would be worth it.
A catgirl is a woman or girl with cat ears and a cat tail, but an otherwise human body; they are found semi-commonly in anime and manga either as a form of cosplay or actual body parts, as well as in a few videogames. Catgirls wishing to look especially cute will wear over-sized mittens and shoes that look like paws. Fans unfamilar with the Japanese obsession with kawaii sometimes point out catgirls act more like kittens than grown cats, who can be aloof and surly.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Aesha Clan-Clan wrote:hmm, the sandpapery tounge may be a problem, and when they hit their peak during *cough* :shock: they may use their claws...... lotta pain, but id say it would be worth it.
No problem, just hold her hands. Very tightly.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

<Aesha> here sweetie, wear these

<RandomCat-Girl> metal gauntlets?

<Aesha> yeah

<RCG> but why? some sort of wierd fantasy?

<Aesha> No, im kinda tired of going to the hospital for stitches every morning.
Nobodyreal
Housecat

Post by Nobodyreal »

Aesha Clan-Clan wrote:hmm, the sandpapery tounge may be a problem, and when they hit their peak during *cough* :shock: they may use their claws...... lotta pain, but id say it would be worth it.
If she's into bondage, problem solved. *evil grin™*
[img]http://users.sisna.com/mschild/graphics/ffxisig.jpg[/img]
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

hmmm, i could deal with handcuffs, but no more.... chains and rope, eh..
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: What a RL date with a Mithra would be like...

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: What a RL date with a Mithra would be like...

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru