ZOMFGLOLWTF

A place to talk about... anything!
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

Batsu's Sig wrote:"A linkshell is a lot like a seashell. Except when you put it up to your ear, you hear 'omg they stoled kirin' rather than the ocean."
Eh, I think the more usual gripe is around KB, but don't quote me on that.

Besides, isn't impossible to mpk/steal the sky gods?
[color=indigo]New sig comin'. But in the meantime...[/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/baofowfwoosh.gif[/img]
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Its a joke. . . you have absolutely no sense of humor. . . The whole idea is that its making fun of how ignorant players get about Gods and HNMs. Obviously you can't "steal" a claim.
Last edited by Batsu on Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Batsu - Level 60 Elvaan Paladin - Level 56 Samurai
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Dammit, double post.
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Batsu - Level 60 Elvaan Paladin - Level 56 Samurai
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

she has no sense of humor? look whose talking.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

Well... I still found it funny nonetheless.

Sense of humour: Check!
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

Batsu wrote:Dammit, double post.
ya know there is a way to delete your last post now, but it's too late now, you can't if there have been other posts in the same thread after your post.

btw it's the "x" button just to the right of the "edit" button
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Amazing, my retarded post grew to 3 pages in no time.
Kandora
Kitten

Post by Kandora »

That is because we love you Kopopo. :D
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

I'm starting to regret my return already. That which I had wanted to escape is slowly coming back.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Kopopo wrote:That which I had wanted to escape is slowly coming back.
What? The love or the cat alergies? :wink:
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

People ALWAYS talking sh*t about my armor or lack of funds or inability to be playing 24/7. It just pisses me off.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Kopopo wrote:People ALWAYS talking sh*t about my armor or lack of funds or inability to be playing 24/7. It just pisses me off.
Oh that? Heh, I've played FFXI since release and have yet to lvl a job past level 30. I've instead focused on crrrafting. My LS members call me mad? Well I guess, but I enjoy being different.

I have the most fun in FFXI just fooling around and going where the winds may take me. I'm never in a rush to do anything, really. I just ignore the nay sayers and have fun at my own pace. And in the end, isn't that what a video game should be? Fun? Some people are way too anal about what armor/sub/place to level/guides to follow etc.

Some of the most fun I've had in FFXI is with odd combo parties, doing unconventional things, and just fooling around in general. FFXI is not a life, it's a game. I hate it when people treat it as such. :/
Tamarik
Tomcat

Post by Tamarik »

Kopopo wrote:This... My friends... Is BLASPHEMY.

Um... It's always been that way.

Now, 51-52... THAT'S different. :)
[img]http://www.lionking.org/~tamarik/sigs/ml-tamsig.gif[/img]
Pyrexia
Tomcat

Post by Pyrexia »

Actually... it is possible technically to steal a god. They're forced pops, meaning you need items to spawn them. You do fight them in an area off of the rest of sky, but people can be there to watch that aren't in the alliance. They have to get to the spawn area before you pop the god, once you pop him, no one can get in.

Say your LS loses control, claim gets screwy as you're swapping in and out monks for chi-blast, or you're just plain getting owned and there happen to be a some people up there watching, they could steal your god. It rarely happens, but it has happened.
[img]http://filebox.vt.edu/users/cdove/beachsig.jpg[/img]

Pyrexia : Mithran Fishercat : Federation of Windurst : Midgardsormr and Hades
---
BLM 75 : RNG 73 : SMN 53 : WHM 40 : NIN 37 : RDM 37 : WAR 37 : THF 18 : MNK 10 : DRG 8 : BRD 8 : SAM 6
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

I understand your point and I 100% agree. I wish people would stop seeing it as a contest and see it was what it really is: a GAME. It's not a contest, there isn't some prize to be won.

It's just hard to ignore it when your friends are saying it all the time. They should stop since I know where they live. I can be there, kill them, and back in 5 minutes flat.
:-)
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

Can't argue with that logic
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Kopopo wrote:It's not a contest, there isn't some prize to be won.
What? :o

You don't get a giant tuna forrr winning FFXI!??! :?

I've been lied to!!!! :x
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

That's what they wanted you to think. Sadly you've been lied to.

Here is a tuna anway.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

":9
Ephi
Housecat

Post by Ephi »

i cant say i'm an avid lvler... i only get in a lvl up pt when i feel like i need to lvl up... i like soloing and proving other ppl that tell me crap wrong... i cant always prove things but it pisses me off when other ppl tell me how to play the game... i KNOW how to play it... i CHOOSE to play like i feel i should play it... and i hate the ppl that act as tho its life... i mean sure if they tell me somethin to protect me from somthin outta my league or whatnot i'll at least acknowledge them... if theyre rude about it callin me a noob or somthin like "hey u stupid n00b ur too low to be here ur gonna die and i'm gonna laugh" or somethin like that i'd say "its a game and if i die all i lose is exp... not my soul or anything"(not that that has ever happened... cept with the VE incident... geez those guys were total asses... they were rude tellin me VE would kill me and then a bogy aggroed me and they just sat there and laughed {Flee not ready} and if it werent for the LS leader there i'd of died) anyway i don't take sh*t from any1... sure it irritates me when a hi lvl brags about being hi lvl... and i cant not listen cuz u nvr no what u can pull out of their arrogant words that can help... i like suggestions to lvlin up... from the THF-being-best-soloer guy i learned that i love usin bolts... esp Bloody Bolts... and now i can seem to scrounge gil for these what i call "bolts of the gods" :lol:... but anyway ya i do as i feel... it may be inspired from an ass... but as long as i dont act like an ass myself :P
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
mmmm mercury :P
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/Ephisig2.png[/img]
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

I had trouble reading that.
Camu
Big Cat

Post by Camu »

Ephi wrote:i cant say i'm an avid lvler... i only get in a lvl up pt when i feel like i need to lvl up... i like soloing and proving other ppl that tell me crap wrong... i cant always prove things but it pisses me off when other ppl tell me how to play the game... i KNOW how to play it... i CHOOSE to play like i feel i should play it... and i hate the ppl that act as tho its life... i mean sure if they tell me somethin to protect me from somthin outta my league or whatnot i'll at least acknowledge them... if theyre rude about it callin me a noob or somthin like "hey u stupid n00b ur too low to be here ur gonna die and i'm gonna laugh" or somethin like that i'd say "its a game and if i die all i lose is exp... not my soul or anything"(not that that has ever happened... cept with the VE incident... geez those guys were total asses... they were rude tellin me VE would kill me and then a bogy aggroed me and they just sat there and laughed {Flee not ready} and if it werent for the LS leader there i'd of died) anyway i don't take sh*t from any1... sure it irritates me when a hi lvl brags about being hi lvl... and i cant not listen cuz u nvr no what u can pull out of their arrogant words that can help... i like suggestions to lvlin up... from the THF-being-best-soloer guy i learned that i love usin bolts... esp Bloody Bolts... and now i can seem to scrounge gil for these what i call "bolts of the gods" :lol:... but anyway ya i do as i feel... it may be inspired from an ass... but as long as i dont act like an ass myself :P
Oh god, im being attacked by a wall of text! Actually I did read it all and thats good you do things how you want, same for you prrsha. And kopopo, go beat the hell out of them if they give you crap. Play the game how you want, not how others want you to. If they give you sh*t, kick them in the nuts and tell them to stfu.
Ephi
Housecat

Post by Ephi »

couldnt have put it better myself :P
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
mmmm mercury :P
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/Ephisig2.png[/img]
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!
Pyrexia
Tomcat

Post by Pyrexia »

Kopopo's a whm... they will be no beating involved... :D
[img]http://filebox.vt.edu/users/cdove/beachsig.jpg[/img]

Pyrexia : Mithran Fishercat : Federation of Windurst : Midgardsormr and Hades
---
BLM 75 : RNG 73 : SMN 53 : WHM 40 : NIN 37 : RDM 37 : WAR 37 : THF 18 : MNK 10 : DRG 8 : BRD 8 : SAM 6
Punkerdood
Tomcat

Post by Punkerdood »

YYYAAYYYY RANDOM POSTS!!!!
I
EGGS
75SAM
Rank7 sandoria
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I am Kopopo Teh Librarian Dammit! Bow to Me Markov!

/random :P
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Why would someone want to beat me? ;.;
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

Kopopo wrote:Why would someone want to beat me? ;.;
{Um.} I think they were talking about you beating someone for giving you sh*t about something or other, then
Pyrexia wrote:Kopopo's a whm... they will be no beating involved... :D
meaning that you wouldn't beat someone because you're a whm
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Oh yeah... DAMN, I need like 1,345,276 EXP to lvl now. That's sad... I also need gil. Someone gimme gil before I go and buy it somewhere.