Soooo, anyone have a spare/un-needed HDD disc?

A place to talk about... anything!
Amiricle
Big Cat

Soooo, anyone have a spare/un-needed HDD disc?

Post by Amiricle »

Well I have another problem (some divine cosmic power really seems to have a thing against me getting back to FF >.>).
My HDD was orignally instaled to my brother-in-laws Ps2 but it was broke by his son a while ago, so when I moved, I yoinked it and put it in mine. Thing is you cant do that without reforamtting the drive apparently. My discs may have been lost in a flood we had a while back as my sister cant find em.
So I was wondering if anyone had a set of Ps2 FFXI discs & an HDD utility disc they dont want/need that I could buy or borrrow?
FFXI~ Cactuar: Isania // Midgardsormyr: Amiricle // Bismark: Amiricle & Kaust
FFXIV~ Sargotanas ~ Ami'a Mihgo
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

You can borrow my utility disk.

As for the FFXI discs I do believe they only work on the PS2 they were installed on, plus you'd most likely need the CD key for it and to my understanding those only work on the system they were installed on...
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Hmm, I have mine sitting around somewhere. I never use my PS2 edition of FFXI so I'll have to look for the pieces.

If you still have your POL ID and stuff then you won't need to use a key to play or anything. And the reason your PS2 is bitching about a reinstall may be because it wants the memory card with the configuration data. I dunno, I've never swapped drives around.
Amiricle
Big Cat

Post by Amiricle »

Nah the discs would be fine. I still have my PoL account and game id's active, its just that if you move the HDD to a different PS2, you have to re-format & reinstall everything :roll: Just need the discs to do that. Dont need keys or what-not as I already have em.
Thank you both for the offer by the way XD

*Edit* Another friend o mine said i should be recieving hers in the mail in a couple days so looks like I am set :D Thanks again
FFXI~ Cactuar: Isania // Midgardsormyr: Amiricle // Bismark: Amiricle & Kaust
FFXIV~ Sargotanas ~ Ami'a Mihgo
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Soooo, anyone have a spare/un-needed HDD disc?

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Soooo, anyone have a spare/un-needed HDD disc?

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт