Mithra "Pride"?

A place to talk about... anything!
Crispleaf
Housecat

Post by Crispleaf »

Liohs wrote:WTF? :?:
Don't take the bait. Colbwa is a troll who's only sad pleasure in life is to stir things up and generate reply posts.

Ignore him. He only feeds on attention. If he's ignored, he'll get bored and find another forum to bug.

Don't worry about the veiled threat to hack the fourm. If he knew how he would have done it a long time ago. :roll:
[img]http://home.comcast.net/~crispl3af/level.JPG[/img]
Bastok Rank 8-1, Windurst Rank 10
Rise of Zilart Completed
Chains of Promathia Completed
Treasures of Aht Urghan Rank 2
colbwa
Tomcat

Post by colbwa »

Oh yea that was a "typo". And "no" I don't "know" "anything" about "source code".
Jeniphel
Dirty Old Man Troll

Post by Jeniphel »

ooo drama - and I thought that only Midgardsormr could produce a good quality drama. I must say that I am thoroughly impressed.

I have a feeling that you are not telling us everything, especially after the you described the LS meeting, things just got too fuzy after that for me.

As for not gaining 'rank' - I've been told I can't have a linksac (had one taken away actually), I've been 'taken down a rung or two' on the MP leadership ladder on the server I'm on, I'm mocked on the LS, I am even mocked outside of the game by MP members - and I've been in mithrapride since the FFXI beta, (I came in with the 1st wave of Sony's G.A.P. players). I'm actually 'lower' now than I was in beta...

However, it is my opinion that people tend to forget what FFXI is - a game.

I have fun, and hopefully so does everyone else that is in the various mithraprides.

I'm going to lock this thread as it seems to have degenerated into childish finger pointing and name calling (and to keep myself from joining in on it).

As for the length of time it took me to 'get around' to my desicion to lock this thread I blame the following:

Josiejo, Luneleska, and Crispleaf
For their cool and cute avatars and signature file(s)

Honorable mention goes to Maezen for making me look back through VGcats and find the comic that avatar was from.
A flash from the past! ... though it's probably more like a drive-by mooning.