Bird NPC

pooker
Tomcat

Bird NPC

Post by pooker »

I was walking back to Sandy yesterday and encountered something new. They were three birds (2 looked liked akbaba and 1 like a vulture) that were called Birdling, Bird of Wonder, and Bird of Peace. :?: Anyone know what these are about? I also saw them in West Ronf. I clicked on them but nothing happened. :o
[img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e91/Rzoredgy/FFtop-03-1.gif[/img]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

New years quest. Trade something to the Bird of Wonder. You get something back. Perhaps. Most likely a benifical state cast on you with no icon or information about it.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
pooker
Tomcat

Bird NPC

Post by pooker »

Hmmmm. thx. i'll try that.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

You will eitherrr get a buff from the birrrds or a scroll of fishing imagerrry. :)
pooker
Tomcat

Bird NPC

Post by pooker »

Cool. thx again :D
Poge
Tomcat

Post by Poge »

There's birds flying around because it's the year of the bird. Last year they did the same thing with Opo-opo's
75 rdm
62 cor, 50 blm, 38 whm
37 pld, 37 rng, 37 nin, 37 brd, 37 smn, 37 drk
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Year of the rooster!
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

I traded a dhamel mantle and got a scroll that enchanced fishing...I never fish....
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Rekahkun
Big Cat

Post by Rekahkun »

if you trade it a rare/ex thing, you will keep the item and get your reward too. just fyi.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Or a yagudo bead necklace...
luna_panshiel
Kitten

Post by luna_panshiel »

not really, ive traded and lost a bunch of mandragora buds and muddy bar tabs. but i havent lost a single goblin helm
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Bird NPC

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт