invasion

A place to talk about... anything!
luna_panshiel
Kitten

invasion

Post by luna_panshiel »

a sack holder has been letting non-mithra into our shell on titan.

a person in particular named xaviar has 40+ pearls and has been harrassing our LS for quite some time.

he pops in jeering and pops out before we can kick him.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Phoenix had a similar problem to that before. The only way to solve it was to reform the LS.
Sugarpie
Big Cat

Post by Sugarpie »

But Sugarpie is in teh Phoenix 1 now...im always on...nobody gets past me lol MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/Tanvarin/sugar-sig.png[/img]
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

So a MP LS is out of control eh? Send me to the server and Ill give the LS my personal "boot in the puss" policy! Nobody screws up my LS on Remora, ask any of my kittys, theyll tell ya I run a tight ship :twisted:
Xaviar
Kitten

Post by Xaviar »

Edited
Last edited by Xaviar on Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mut
Kitten

Excuse me fine sir?!

Post by Mut »

What is the meaning of this tomfoolary? I almost lost my fine cigar skiming over this scallywag of wordary. That is no way to adress a women, (chances are she's an overwieght bloke of rather sickly proportions ;-), but don't you go spreading that) this type of attack on our fine Kitten society will not be tollarated. Your request is beninge, if i am to catch you proposing ballyhoo like a bag being swung about your head again ill maul your dirty human self. Xaviar you need to keep your gruby hands off of our Mithra only link pearls.
AND TO THE MISCRIANTE TRADER AMONG OUR MISTES:
YOUR ACTIONS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED FURTHER
, your a discrace to feline and feline alike creatures everywhere. If you are cought you will hang for you daboculry.

Tally ho!
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Xaviar wrote:hey there sweet cheeks! :D my reputation proceeds me thanks to you! No matter its just another feather in my hat!

I will however, put forward my offer once again! For every 10 mithra that show up from the MP LS to ballista each time I call, I will drop 1 pearl that I have, no questions asked!

Edit#1: I have some unfortunate news for you, miss rotten crotch!, the ship on Titan has been throughly sunk!

Edit#2: You guys are soo smart giving a human a pearl sack :twisted: ! I am gonna have me some fun!

Edit#3: Let me get on that Remora server, and I will make your LS more loose than a vagina of a whore on broadway!
Let me put this as nicely as I can. f*** off troll.

Quit trying to act intelligent, when it quite clear that you had your fill paint chips when you were but a young child.

So, in closing, please die.
Thank you.
Xaviar
Kitten

Post by Xaviar »

Edited
Last edited by Xaviar on Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Oh noes! When can I expect the fire and brimstone?
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

And what reason would anyone have to look to you for a future? Quit the drama and leave this site.
Xaviar
Kitten

Post by Xaviar »

Edited
Last edited by Xaviar on Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Your account here will be deleted soon. I bid you good day.
Sugarpie
Big Cat

Post by Sugarpie »

Ok....first off....who even INVITES a hume into a LS? they smell like Galka and look funny

second....how the hell did this Jackass even get a pearlsack? you give pearlsack to people you trust

I don't even want to go on, titan MP is a screw up, y'll should get a new leader or something
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/Tanvarin/sugar-sig.png[/img]
Mut
Kitten

Enough og this!

Post by Mut »

I have had about enough of this shrade! I dont know about the rest of you, but I am gonna hunt down this little bandersnap and smack him around a few times. Maybe I can talk some sense into him! I would rather not start a new MP. Too much trouble to go through, I am gonna see if I can pick up the pieces and get it back together. I have instantly kicked most of the non-mithras he has been giving pearls to, but this is almost out of control.

PS: I Might need help with the beatin-I mean persuasions on this angry little man!

Tally ho!
Last edited by Mut on Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mut
Kitten

Post by Mut »

I toiling with Xaviar at the moment, So far I have convinced him not to make any more pearls... I am trying to get the bandersnap to drop the damn sack though I may need some help here... I will give all ya chaps the full scoop ASAP, stay tooned!

Tally ho!
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

It would be easier (and safer) to just remake the LS.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Mut if this Xaviar is behaving in game like it is on this board, this IS stalking, not one person but a whole LS.

It may be both reportable and actionable within the game
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Xaviar can be site banned if necessary.
Josiejo
Mad Cat

Post by Josiejo »

Um... Says on the website that Amiable is the shell holder. Why doesn't she just kill the shell and restart? Is she still around? I'm sure other MPs would rather go through this small inconvenience than have their ls terrorized by some 13 year old looking for attention. Is it possible to kill the shell without dropping all existing pearls/sacks? What happens if that's done?

All I know is that the shell holder is the only one who can make sacks, and they can't be traded... :?:
[img]http://www.johnnysubway.com/~josiejo/images/josiejoSig.png[/img]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Josiejo][b]Josiejo[/b][/url]
NPC Friend: Jajuju (Tarutaru Female Healer)

[b]Kitty Alts[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sasamii]Sasamii[/url]

[b]Elvaan[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Ryadbraman]Ryadbraman[/url]
Mut
Kitten

Post by Mut »

Sure we could restart the LS and all, but that really just avoids the problem... Even if we do rid ourselves of Xaviar by creating a new MP, from what I have seen Xaviar will just find another way in and then we are back to square one. I think it would be wise just to permanently end this problem.

Oh and I must ask that everyone carefully selects their members from now on...

This whole goddamned shrade got started from some retard in MP pissing the hell out of Xaviar, and the crazy lad found a loop hole and got in to get revenge. I pity him I really do...

I have asked Xaviar not to post on this board until or go into our MP LS we get this sh*t resolved and he gave me his word, so I am making progress. How ever should he even bend his word the slightest bit, I will fully support the busting of MP and starting anew.

PS: if ANYONE sees Xaviar on MP in Titan let me know ASAP! I wanna see if I can even trust this freakshow. If I can lower the tension between him and MP maybe I can get him to drop ALL the pearls and cough up a name of who gave him a pearl to begin with. To tell you all the truth i am VERY skeptical about trusting this chap.

Tally ho!
Josiejo
Mad Cat

Post by Josiejo »

Well, trusted members should have pearlsacks, and the most trusted individuals should have the linkshell. There cannot be any tom foolery if people like Xavier are only given one single linkpearl. It was someone higher up who converted that pearl into a sack, and that's where the trouble started. I don't know if Amiable knew that one of the members would be creating pearls to infest the LS with bad blood, but if the sackholder is indeed a Hume character, then Amiable had to have done that. If the sackholder is a Mithra creating pearls and getting them to the Hume character, that's an understandable mistake if Amiable was misled.

In any event, kill the shell, recreate, trust only genuine MP players to make more pearls. :)
[img]http://www.johnnysubway.com/~josiejo/images/josiejoSig.png[/img]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Josiejo][b]Josiejo[/b][/url]
NPC Friend: Jajuju (Tarutaru Female Healer)

[b]Kitty Alts[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sasamii]Sasamii[/url]

[b]Elvaan[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Ryadbraman]Ryadbraman[/url]
Mut
Kitten

Post by Mut »

There are only 2 reasons why I have even considered trying persuasion on Xaviar.

1. Its very possible I can get the name of the person who gave him a pearl to begin with.

2. Its obvious from what I have seen and heard, that this is just some common bickering that Xaviar got the raw end of, if this continues too long it could affect him and everyone in mithra pride (and any future mithra pride LSes)in a bad way.

Soo I just think: why not end it all now?
mokitty
Kitten

Post by mokitty »

I don't want to get involved, just a stupid question... you know, curiosity is killing this cat:
Beyond the pearl, who gave him the sack? I thought those could only come from the original shellholder, is this incorrect? How does it work?
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

mokitty wrote:I don't want to get involved, just a stupid question... you know, curiosity is killing this cat:
Beyond the pearl, who gave him the sack? I thought those could only come from the original shellholder, is this incorrect? How does it work?
That makes two of us . . . :?
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
Holydragoon
Big Cat

solve...

Post by Holydragoon »

This was defiantely not how I wanted to come back from my Christmas break... To see a Hume running wild on MP in my home of Titan...

So much so that I have now posted.... twice :)
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

mokitty wrote:I don't want to get involved, just a stupid question... you know, curiosity is killing this cat:
That is corrrect. Only a shellholder can make a pearlsack.
Mut
Kitten

Post by Mut »

Alright fellow kittens, I am gonna bring out my fine cubans, a barrel of jack daniels, and the catnip! Its a beautiful day

I have resolved the Xaviar problem! I have got him to drop all pearls and the pearl sack! I know he has for a fact he dropped them because I recently learned that he is a close friend of my brothers! So he even came over and dropped them infront of me, I also check his mog and its now clean! I have also learned that the person who gave him pearls to begin with has now quit FFXI.

I should also add that he has explained how he got a pearl sack. He said he was acting all nice and everything to the LS members and eventualy he was awarded a pearlsack. Since he was always ANON and he frequently avoided all the members, he was able to prevent anyone to finding out he was a human.

Keep in mind he was only doing this for revenge. I found out everything from both sides and it seems some lag in the game caused a problem with him + a MP member when they were mining. Both got pissed and... Well, on second thought I will leave the rest of this unsaid... Its pretty self explanitory

He has even offered to buy a world pass so Josiejo can get in and farm crystals for a new MP LS incase you dont trust him. We should be hearing from him shortly...

Tally ho!
Last edited by Mut on Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

*takes a puff and waves his cigar* Good show, old bean!
Xaviar
Kitten

Post by Xaviar »

*Sigh* Ok, I am sorry everyone... What happened to me wasnt anyones fault... I am sorry for the trouble I caused due to my "Shrade" or "tom foolery" as mut puts it. I didnt know that it was just lag that caused it. As mut said I have dropped all the pearls including my sack. Since I feel alittle guilty that I took things to far, I am willing to buy a World Pass for Josiejo to use. I was reading in another thread that she wanted one so she can get into titan to farm crystals so she could start a new Mithra Pride LS. So incase you still dont trust me, which i can understand, I will get you a world pass. Just let me know and I will get you one...

Once again I am sorry about what I did.

Edit: Mut Things I should explain my self how I got a pearl sack. Its like this... I noticed that people who were kinda and helped other members easily got pearl sacks. I thought if I can mimic their actions I could get one aswell, So I threw on /anon and started, I took careful note to never be near the same place as anyone else in the LS. after about 3 days I got a pearl sack. To prevent my self rom loosing it I made myself a dozen or so pearls and put the sack in my mog, then I started... well you know.... from there.
Also if any of you need help with rank 1 - 4 missions, ballista, or partying. Let me know and I will try to help you
Xaviar
Kitten

Post by Xaviar »

Kopopo wrote:*takes a puff and waves his cigar* Good show, old bean!

>.> he is only 21! And I am only 17.... not exactly old! but oh well, he kinda acts like an old know-it-all sometimes!