Fires From Al Zahbi..... Is This An Illusion?

A place to post back-stories, character descriptions, etc.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Fires From Al Zahbi..... Is This An Illusion?

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Prolouge:
I was groggy when the boat hit the port, As if someone drugged me.... my eyes fluttered trying to focus as I picked myself up.... Were those rumors from Kahzam true? Had my Aunt fled to Al Zahbi... or Did I just get entangled into a chase for nothing?

I stepped off the boat, my gear clanking, knowing my chocobo would be at the stables by now. After exiting the dock someone had bumped into me, when I turned to see who, a note somehow ended up in my hand. In my own code, to my surprise, it read 'Lady Karou Krazy.' Karou Krazy, I thought, Either my aunt's doing, or someone's stalking me.... Just what I needed, Another Reason to start a fight. Was bad enough I was suspened from Royal Knight Duty for a year. What are you looking at? That Temple Knight was a butt.....never mind, another time.

This place was a maze. The Sights. The Sounds. The Worst Map Ever. After stumbling around familiarizing myself and helping a few tastey tarutaru's along the way, I found the rent a room, decided I needed a rest, and holed up myself up for the rest of the night.

The mystery Begins again..... Only This Time I'm Far From Home In A Strange Land.

========================
New Fan Fic I'm Starting hehe, more to be posted later.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Fires From Al Zahbi..... Is This An Illusion?

Post by xaresity »