The tale of Yogsothoth

A place to post back-stories, character descriptions, etc.
Yogsothoth
Kitten

The tale of Yogsothoth

Post by Yogsothoth »

I was born in the tropical paradise or khazam. A place that every mithra kitten would wish to be born. A place where the hunt is always easy, and food is always plentifull, a place where you flrolic in the heat of the sun, and swim in the coolness of the sea.

It should have been heaven, it was not.

During my kittenhood, I was tormented by others. Not for any perticular reason, but mearly because I was weak and could not stand up for myself.
For years the kittens of my age, would make fun of me for pointless reasons, and for years i let them.

One night on the eve of my 10th year i ran, and hid in the storage hold of the airship out of khazam...and i nevere looked back....and definatley never spilt a tear.

The next years of my life are best decscibed as not being pleasent. I relied on the scraps left behind from the recent kills of bigger monsters, even to looking through the trash of little villages and the bigger cities. So to survive I used my natural agility to be a pickpocket, and joined a little gang of kids like myself. I could steal a humes pearse so well, that they would only relise many hours later it was gone.

Eventually i left my freinds, an in soe ways my family, as thats what they had become to me.

I travelled for many months till i came cut and tired to the black fog belching city of bastok, the first thing I felt was the winder, and the amazement, for how different it was to the tropical nature loving place i had originiated.

-to be continued-
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: The tale of Yogsothoth

Post by xaresity »