Consumed by the Dark Crystal..........

A place to post back-stories, character descriptions, etc.
Kailea
Mad Cat

Consumed by the Dark Crystal..........

Post by Kailea »

In the Mithran home land, when I was but a kitten, My borther and I where in the nearby forest goofing off, when we where confronted by some monsters, surrounded and no one to help in site, we fought as hard as we could......but in the end it was all in vain.....THEY KILLED HIM.....hes....dead!......his blood on my hands...I cried out in agony and anger, I called for the powers of the crystal....but the only one to answer my call was the powers of dark.....deception....evil.....the all mighty Crystal of Darkness.......

I cried out and with a burst of energy some how destroyed every single one of them, I could not go home that day nore ever again, I have no clue what happened that day, but all I know is that the darkness was in me, and it would not easyly go away.........

I was taken in by an old knight and learned the ways of the ancient Dragoon, but what my master did not know is that I was also learning the ways of the Dark Knight, I needed to, so I could feed my dark hunger.....

Now I am 25....I have been able to hide the darkness well, but it sometimes shows, I hope to oneday flush this evil out of me, or maybe.......I should just let it consume me all togeather.........

If I cant completly remove the evil, I might have to some how balance them........but I am not sure that is possible...........*twitch*
Meowmixer
Tomcat

Post by Meowmixer »

It's Kailea!

HI KAILEA!

meow :3.

hehe.

everyone say hi to the all mighty kailea :D
[img]http://www.sheep.physicsisbroken.com/Theadrinsig3.jpg[/img]

"When the sun sets, the hunt begins"

Theadrin / lvl 53 sam/ 31 war / 31 thf / 18 nin / 12 rng /37 mnk ~ Rank 5

Meowmixer / 13 war / 9 thf/ 7 mnk / ~ Rank 2
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

hail to thee Kailea.
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

hehe hi :p I hope that my story is not to strange ^.^
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

Kailea wrote:hehe hi :p I hope that my story is not to strange ^.^

It can't possibly be more strange than mine......
Jobs: RDM-54/BLM-32/WHM-26/PLD-23/THF14-WAR17-MNK8-DRG17-DRK18-BST3-RNG3-SMN7-BRD1
Race: Elvaan
Hometown: San d'Oria
Skills: Cooking 23- Smithing 3
EXP is hard to come by, treasure it!
angelstar107
Tomcat

Post by angelstar107 »

Maybe as weird as mine. Mine is long, interesting, and very strange >.> It actually involves people IN GAME o.o; wow. that sounds me. I meant to say that People I met in FFXI had roles to play in how the story unfolded. Once you all read mine (Which should be done in a few days or weeks or months, or years or so), you can all hate me too ^^ woo!
Mnk 75, Drg 75, Sam 75, Blu 74, War 50, Thf 41, Dnc 58, Nin 37, Whm 42, Rdm 46, Pup 41, Rng 63, Bst 19, Pld 4, Drk 26, Smn 3, Sch 7

[23:41] Starlight: Markov, why are bikini's getting smaller and smaller?
[23:41] MarkovBot: Because you are going to work.

Ninetails Pride! ^.~ Kittens are cool too...