Vivean

A place to post back-stories, character descriptions, etc.
vivean
Kitten

Vivean

Post by vivean »

this mithra's stori starts out with her family with many other mithra familes from kazham thinking of colizing the many parts of vanadiel.
but her mithran tribe settled in the northern part of the quon nation. atfer a few weeks of feeling safe and the mithran warriors finished building walls and proper buildings to live in and finally gte ready to settle for good instead of traveling.

*mid nite and the entire village wakes to the alarm of a bell and mithran war crys*

whats goin on? wheres momma? - vivean
(putting her armour on and readyin her sword) dont worri ill be right back no matter what do no leave this tent got it? - mother

*mother order's a gaurd to protect and tent gives out a loud cry and enters the battle. some time later all vivean can see is shadows of orcs outnumbering the mithra warriors and and the smell of smoke. she soon hears screams as if the orcs have enterd the tents and killing countless elders and children then sees the mithran gaurding her tent engage in a battle with a orc then watchs her death as a orc from behind her hit her with his club then the 2 orcs begin to beat the mithran soilder to the ground. vivean being young and naive she walks out of tent and see's orcs dragging mithran bodies into a bond fire and sacrafcing them to the shadowlord(dont ask y lol) and looks to the left and sees the beat to death mithra then all of the sudden some thing grabs her from behind and hides behind a few crates*

3 of the mithran warriors- captin we must leave now ! or we will be dead aswell.

mother- take her and goto windurst or sandoria and tell them about

* gets fazy and wakes up in windurst and wondering if what just happened was a dream or if it really happend. vivean gets out of the bed"momma?" walks around and sees a women named nanaa mihgo.

nanaa- child whats yourrrr name?
vivean- vivean? and yourrs
nanaa- not important but what is , is what happen in the northern quon region? where is your mother? do u remeber her name?
vivean-..... i dont know
nanaa- intresting i guess ill have to make your work for me then.

and so vivean is a thief for the cat burglars and kicking ass and taking names. and will always have that memory of the mithran village and who her mother was but lives life tot he fullest and stuff ^.^ ( ps just for kicks im a mithran chifteness daughter!)
[/quote]
hay its me viv ^^ im orgianly from carbuncle but i joined daiblos cuz most ppl in carby are rude and dont want to kick ass with me :( well hope 2 c u in game ^^
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

nice ^^ Welcome To MithraPride ^.^
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Tailfeather
Housecat

Post by Tailfeather »

is there anymore stories? i wanna read more!