The Great Gospel

A place to post back-stories, character descriptions, etc.
Gospel
Tomcat

The Great Gospel

Post by Gospel »

This is a little background on Gospel:

Well as you might have already guessed Gospel is a holy character, The Divine Messenger of God. Helping everyone she comes across in order to spread God's word. She will always sacrifice herself to save her party members in a time of crisis believing it is no-one elses time to die. Currently leveling her WHM skills so she can perform raises and uttering a short prayer onto the revived before they head back out into the world. There are occasions when God calls upon his messenger to destroy the unholy fiends that spawn from the depths of hell, and when that time comes God will grant her the power and strength of a Ranger with the gil to support such a powerful job. To slay her enemies and the enemies of God while helping and protecting God's children is the true purpose of the Great Gospel.

[In the beginning...]

[Amen]
More barabric than Heaven.

There can be only one.

White Mage - AF1-[:2thumb:] AF2-[:2thumb:] AF3-[:2thumb:] AF4-[:2thumb:] AF5-[:2thumb:] AF6-[:2thumb:]
The relic hunt begins soon!!!
AFv2-1 (Mjollnir) [:(] - AFv2-2 (Cleric's Duckbills) [:(] - AFv2-3 (Cleric's Cap) [:(] - AFv2-4 (Cleric's Pantaloons) [:(] - AFv2-5 (Cleric's Briault) [:2thumb:] - AFv2-6 (Cleric's Mitts) [:2thumb:]

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style1,Gospel.png[/img][/url]
Crispleaf
Housecat

Post by Crispleaf »

I think you mean "goddess" not "god."

The god in this game is Promathia, and from what I can tell, most good people wished he stayed asleep ;)

The goddess Altana is the one who seems to be on our side :) Gospel is a pretty good choice of name considering that the Elvaan have a hard time converting mithra to belief in Altana, if life in Kazham is any indication 8)
[img]http://home.comcast.net/~crispl3af/level.JPG[/img]
Bastok Rank 8-1, Windurst Rank 10
Rise of Zilart Completed
Chains of Promathia Completed
Treasures of Aht Urghan Rank 2
Gospel
Tomcat

Post by Gospel »

hehe my mistake ^^. i'm still kind of a new kitty to the game. only been playing for a month.

There can be only one.

White Mage - AF1-[:2thumb:] AF2-[:2thumb:] AF3-[:2thumb:] AF4-[:2thumb:] AF5-[:2thumb:] AF6-[:2thumb:]
AFv2-1 (Mjollnir) [:(] - AFv2-2 (Cleric's Duckbills) [:(] - AFv2-3 (Cleric's Cap) [:(] - AFv2-4 (Cleric's Pantaloons) [:(] - AFv2-5 (Cleric's Briault) [:2thumb:] - AFv2-6 (Cleric's Mitts) [:2thumb:]

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style1,Gospel.png[/img][/url]
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Most Mithrrra worship nature in sort of the same way that Native Americans do.
Sitana
Kitten

Post by Sitana »

um... yea.. dont know much to say on this topic of mithra religon.. um HI!!! GOSPEL!!!!! :D
"Never Die Alone"
Gospel
Tomcat

Post by Gospel »

LOL hi sitana. i'm sure you've seen that screenshot i took of u and azureskye. see i do carry out the work of the goddess coz it seems that is a match made in heaven. ^^

There can be only one.

Sitana
Kitten

Post by Sitana »

:P I must agree gospel. i think it is as well ^^
"Never Die Alone"
Tailfeather
Housecat

Post by Tailfeather »

still a nice background story :)
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: The Great Gospel

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: The Great Gospel

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting