Mozyr-Anani Dekava

A place to post back-stories, character descriptions, etc.
mozyr
Housecat

Mozyr-Anani Dekava

Post by mozyr »

I totally forgot that I had this written up for my linkshell already until I went into the files and noticed that I had something written up. That saves me more time to study for finals.

-- Sarah

(FYI, I've been playing Mozyr off and on in a number of campaigns. Star Wars, D&D... the character changes, but the name doesn't since I like it. Mozyr is the name of a city in Byelorus, which reflects my obsession with Russia (the city is about 100 miles west of Chernobyl). Anani is the Hawai'ian word for orange tree. I have no idea where the name Dekava came from. I made that one up. The bio format I used is the format I use in all of my PBEM games.)

-----
** Player Information **
Player name: Sarah
Player email: gaiaearthmother@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger ID: ragabashtule
AOL Instant Messenger ID: wellthatshistory
ICQ #: N/A
-----

Character name: Mozyr-Anani Dekava
Regional affiliation (Bastok, San d'Oria, Windurst): San d'Oria
Race (Elf, Galka, Hume, Mithra, Taru): Mithra
Job levels: BLM 1, BRD 1, BST 1, NIN 8, MNK 9, WHM 20, DRG 25, THF 30, WAR 37, RDM 38, DRK 45

** Physical Description **

Hair: Shoulder-length, red, and cut in uneven layers that frame her face.
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 135 lbs.
Any other physical characteristics (tattoos, scars, etc.): Two tawny-colored stripe-like markings on either cheek.

** Background Information **

Parents/Relatives
:

Mother (by birth) - Calimathea
Father - unknown
Elvaan Sister - Celestiahne
Hume Brother - Leviticus

Birthdate (if applicable): A humid but sunny day sometime in the late summer.
Birthplace (if applicable): Kazham
Hobbies and/or interests: Mozyr's main interests lie in cooking, smithing, and doling out presents. She can occasionally be found ghosting around those close to her, healing them in times of need. She is interested in exploring all the areas of Vana'diel to which she's never been, no matter what the risk, and is always up for a walk through Valkurm Dunes on the off-chance that she might get to fight the Valkurm Emperor (he is really quite elusive, you know). She also enjoys hunting the Doppelganger brothers in her spare time.

** Traits **

Personality (what is your character like?)
: Mozyr has a very warm personality. People find her very easy to relate to. Whatever she starts, whether it be a fight or a mission, she will see through to the end, even if it results in being killed. She is very patient and willing (most of the time) to help the weak. After all, she figures that there was a point when she was inexperienced; it doesn't hurt to help others. That being said, if her advice is not heeded, she can get hot-headed very quickly. She is intensely dedicated to defending San d'Oria as well as her friends and family, but tries to level out her seriousness with humor when needed. She is, after all, a Mithra, and finds it difficult to remain serious for long.
Positive personality traits: Dedication, honesty, tenacity. It is very rare for her to back down from a fight, even if the odds are impossible to gauge. She's known for fighting to the death to save others, even as a Dark Knight -- she still does have a bit of light in her.
Negative personality traits: Uncertainty, has a very hard time trusting others, doesn't like to take the initiative. In a party, she would much rather be a follower rather than the one making the decisions. Sometimes she is uncertain about what others tell her, and questions their sincerity. Sometimes it takes a lot to get her to speak up if someone is doing something she disagrees with, because she doesn't like to rock the boat, so to speak. She'd rather not speak up than speak up and have the end result being someone getting mad. She is also a chronic worrier, and has trouble expressing herself towards those whom she cares about, because she fears that either the feeling will not be reciprocated, or that she'll look foolish. She does not want to bring shame upon herself, her family, or her country.

** Flaws (/Everyone/ has flaws. No one is perfect!) **

Physical (is your character handicapped, etc.)
: N/A
Mental (is your character psychologically affected, etc.): She sometimes has nightmares which affect how she treats others. Though they are infrequent, they do affect her mentality for days afterwards. As stated above, she is a constant worrier, and feels guilt very easily. If she does something that offends someone, she will feel horrible for days afterwards, even if they've forgiven her.
Emotional (is your character co-dependent, stuck up, arrogant, etc.): Mozyr is clingy. Though she has no problem being independent and on her own (for short amounts of time), she doesn't enjoy being alone for too long. She tends to latch on to people for a while until she's able to figure out their motives (if they have any). She has an emotional fear of abandonment, and has issues with trusting people when they are either far away (she has a tendency to think that they're up to something if she can't see them).

** CHARACTER HISTORY **

Mozyr was born on the island of Kazham to a mithra named Calimathea. She was indoctrinated from an early age to have respect for her elders and to learn from their knowledge, and quickly learned the skills of thievery. Her mother was enlisted by a close friend named Thalasar to fight with his company of Dark Knights (the Diabolos Brigade) against the beastmen. Stationed in San d'Oria, Calimathea entrusted Mozyr to an elf named Celestiahne, a close relation of Thalasar, to further her daughter's training while she was at war. Although her mother never returned from the war, Mozyr knew that she'd probably died fighting, and thus was at peace with her mother's death, knowing that she'd died protecting the honor of her family and her chosen country.

Celestiahne raised her on the path of a Red Mage, teaching her all of the essential magic skills that she would need to know to go forth into the world. Over the years, she befriended several elvaan and humes and came to think of them as her family, as she had no other place to turn. She followed the path of Red Mage for a few years until the point where her elvaan sister Celestiahne vanished.

In her absence, Mozyr started on the same path her mother had taken years before, and began her training as a Dark Knight. She felt that it was a noble job, to fight and protect others, and treated it with seriousness. Being a Dark Knight is her true calling, and she carries it well. She became a Dark Knight in part to honor the memory of her mother, and because she enjoys the challenge of holding darkness at bay.

She is currently engaged to an Elvaan Red Mage named Sepharix, though a wedding date has yet to be set.

** Skills **

Skill levels (cooking, smithing, etc.):

Cooking: 7
Smithing: 1

Weapons used:

Monk: hand-to-hand
White Mage: club/hammer
Warrior: great axe
Dragoon: polearm
Thief: dagger
Red Mage: sword
Dark Knight: scythe

** Other **

What is your character's goal in this game?
To complete her training as a Dark Knight in order to investigate the Emptiness and do what needs to be done to restore power to Altana. She would also like to find out more about her roots in Kazham, as she was raised in San d'Oria and knows little to nothing about the culture of her homeland.
Extra information about character (if any):
[blue]- Sarah
[url=http://www.livejournal.com/community/bad_rpers_suck]Bad RPers Suck[/url]
Mozyr, San d'Orian Mithra (5-2), Siren Server[/blue]
[url=http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?101810][red][b]60 DRK[/b], 51 RDM, 38 WHM, [b]37 THF, 37 WAR[/b], 33 BLM, 30 DRG, 11 MNK, 8 NIN[/url][/red]
[blue]Chaos sollerets:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos gauntlets:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos flanchard:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos cuirass:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos burgeonet:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow]
[blue]Genkai I:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Genkai II:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] Genkai III - V:[/blue] [yellow]X[/yellow]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

wow cool not bad ^^ :thumb:
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
mozyr
Housecat

Post by mozyr »

Thanks. I try to keep the angst factor to a minimum. I try to keep the angst factor in my character bios to a minimum since they go through enough crap in game, like having their fiances betray their trust, having their best friends go missing for months on end with no notice, having their friends die (OOCly leave the game, I mean. We just say that they died since it helps explain what happened to their characters).

-- Sarah

Edit: I should not post before not drinking caffeine, because I just left out the second sentence of my post. Duh.
[blue]- Sarah
[url=http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?101810][red][b]60 DRK[/b], 51 RDM, 38 WHM, [b]37 THF, 37 WAR[/b], 33 BLM, 30 DRG, 11 MNK, 8 NIN[/url][/red]
[blue]Chaos sollerets:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos gauntlets:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos flanchard:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos cuirass:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos burgeonet:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow]
[blue]Genkai I:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Genkai II:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] Genkai III - V:[/blue] [yellow]X[/yellow]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

no worries....
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
mozyr
Housecat

Post by mozyr »

I just posted one of my angst-ridden stories about the above. Oh God. I totally forgot that I'd written it up until I started perusing through the last few months of my live journal entries.

-- Sarah
[blue]- Sarah
Tailfeather
Housecat

Post by Tailfeather »

good work ^^ ! i hope i get to read more someday :D
mozyr
Housecat

Post by mozyr »

Thanks! Lots more has happened since then, so if inspiration strikes, I'll be sure to write more.

-- Sarah
[blue]- Sarah
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Mozyr-Anani Dekava

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Mozyr-Anani Dekava

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting