Kahvi Dekarrrrarr MD

A place to post back-stories, character descriptions, etc.
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Kahvi Dekarrrrarr MD

Post by Kahvi »

Hello there, I am Quisstaruru, reporting on behalf of the Tarutaru Times the tales of the moderatly notable members civilized Windurstian society.
Today's tale of total tantalizing truthtelling is not from the Tarutaru fold... I interviewed a mithra today by the written request of the notable Sybil Guard Captian Semih Lafihna. (And if you are reading this, Semih.. Please dontaru hurt me...i promise to give equal time to mithra in future articles as well)

My undaunted search led me to the house of Kahvi Dekarrrrarr MD. An avid thrill seeker and skilled combat medic. She is also a diplomatic aide specializing in foriegn relations and an honorary member of the War Warlocks of Windurst 2nd class, a priviage bestowed upon her by the War Warlocks for her continued support of the Windurstian way of life. Her affiliations run deeper to the heart of Windurst than just the political. She is also a supporter and member of the Star Onion Brigade, not to mention a dabbler in fishing, weaving, and bone working.

With all these affiliations, you'd wonder why she'd be spending anytime at home... and to tell the truth, she wasn't available when i arrived. The moogle overseeing the care of her house informed me she was off helping a few friends find rare materials in the Eldieme Necropolis. So, I sat down and had a cup of tea with the moogle, asking him what he thought of Kahvi. "Kind and gentle, Kupo. Often rushing off to help friends with almost any request, even if it is beyond her capability to help, she doent care.Kupo-po, sometimes it worries me to no end. But she says that it's better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all. And to not worry... she never seems to worry about anything. Like when i was homesick and wanted to see my parents, kupo. She told me not to worry about her and the house and just have fun with maw and paw moogle, Kupo. Her body and soul also seem to have a strong bond. Even if she were to fall in combat off on her adventures, her spirit will always drag her body home for some rest to recover from her wounds."

Almost, as if on cue, the door to the house opened, and Kahvi herself walked in. "My my. It appearrrs i have a guest. I hope you didn't wait long." At which point i informed her of the article i was to write.

"So, you want to wrrrite about me? I'm flatterrred. Rrreally."
So i asked her to start at the beginning.

"I grew up an orrrphan afterrr the Grreat Warr. I neverrr knew my fatherr, outside of what motherrr told me of him being cute, short, and adorrrrable.. like a little teddy bear.. That was before her Unit was asigned to defend Windurst walls on that one day..." SHe paused, slightly tearful. The Great war made orphans out of many windurstians, Tarutaru and Mithra alike.

"But thats when I decided what i wanted to be, I grrew up trraining to be a Rrrred mage like my mother. But i didnt want to stop at just knowing how to be a Rrred mage... I wanted to learn all the jobs available to some degree. I attended college to learn more about magic, got my PhD in magical studies, combat and healing magics. I can mend almost any wound, and bring the dead to life if the spirit is unwilling to pass on to death. In addition to my ongoing studies of all things magical, I'm learning more of the destructive magics and trying to continue the work of the Great Hero of Windurst in the field of summoning."

Then i asked her what she would do in her spare time.
"Well, I'm not like most doctors that would play golf on Windsday. I often find myself reading a good scroll or testing my mettle in places i havent ventured yet, or off in search of the purrrfect sunrise."

Then the linkshell on her hip seemed to chime. after hearing half a conversation. she was up and grabbing her fencing degen.
"Sorry, i got an emergency call from some friends in the Labyrinth of Onzozo. Hope you have enough for your article." Then she left on a speeding chocobo to the Buburimu peninsula.

After meeting her in person, I was able to notice a few things about her that were mainly visual. She does appear shorter than most mithra. I would gather that she is no taller than 5 feet. Her age seems to not show much thru her face and trim physique, but her short cropped hair is almost finished turning completely white from a natural shade of lavender. And for as often as she has seen combat, amazingly no scars grace her body. Aparently, doctors are most particular in taking care of thier own. She's also rather quick... While we were talking, she wore a complete outfit of Seer's clothing, but before i could blink she was wearing the combat medic gear of a windurstian mercenary.

In conclusion, If you need healing ask a local white or red mage and that chances are that Kahvi might be passing through the area to help out.
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Awesome.... Not bad If im ever passing through I'll give a hollar ^^
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

I thank ye, and I just got word from the Tarutaru Times that they may do a more indepth study of my life... Time permitting of course.

If you ever /sea me in the area, feel free to give a shout. lately i've been gate guarding over near Selbina, hunting for silk in the Crawler's nest, or going with people on dares to the Garlaige Citadel.

I Currently hang out with "Legacy of the Heart" LS on seraph until i get enough gil to start a mithra pride chapter there.
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I'll definetly read that issue when they do ^^
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Tailfeather
Housecat

Post by Tailfeather »

yeah i wanna read more also :) real nice story!
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Kahvi Dekarrrrarr MD

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо