Kasuni Keyuni....

A place to post back-stories, character descriptions, etc.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Kasuni Keyuni....

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Kasuni is only here to add to Karou's backstory I can't expand on her Windurst part til I mention Kasuni ^^

Little Is known about Kasuni, in fact only Karou knows but will never break her friends trust, Kasuni is a TaruTaru who works as a grunt for Windurst... When Karou first transfered to the Embassey in Windurst, she was alone, An outcasted Mithra.... One day as Kasuni was walking around, on her way to the Orastary, she Happened Upon Karou staring out at the sea in the Port.

"Hello there! Its a lovely day dontaru thinks so?" - Kasuni
"I suppose... I guess... well its nothing rrreally..." - Karou
"Hmmmm you dontaru look happy wappy, Whats your name?" - Kasuni
"Sergeant Karou Kaniyashia, R. K. I'm assigned to the Embassy here" - Karou
"Wowzie! A Royal Knight!!!!! Please Enjoy your stay here! I'm Kasuni Keyuni! Please Let me show you around!" - Kasuni

and with that Kasuni made Karou's stay more enjoyable. She had a place to stay and a friend to help. Kilala never knew Karou was there and never ran into each other.... But Kasuni and Karou spent a lot of time together, Fishing, Hunting, and so forth, Kasuni often assisted Karou on her Diplomatic Missions.... Often Karou was called out on duty, but Kasuni always waited.... for her friend to return...

there.... for teh moment i gotta find my text file for this heh.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Tailfeather
Housecat

Post by Tailfeather »

you sure need to find the file, i wanna read more :p im reading through all the storys now ^^ something i should have done sooner :oops:
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Kasuni Keyuni....

Post by xaresity »