b0x0r

A place to post back-stories, character descriptions, etc.
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

b0x0r

Post by Kopopo »

Yay, first post! :?:
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

i still ate santaru^^
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Nivez wrote:i still ate santaru^^
YAY! Now i can get what i want for christmas! COMPLETE CONTROL OF VANA'DIEL! *coughcough*
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Prier
Kitten

Post by Prier »

:lol:
Behold the power of Love Hina Annex.
My motto is I will protect my party members from harm with Prier and his mule.
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

The RP Board . . . <hmmm> . . . oh, how did you know? X-mas came early for me it seems. :)

Well, better get busy . . .

Edit: Fixed a grammar error
Last edited by Dukuji on Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
mozyr
Housecat

Post by mozyr »

Nice! Now I have an excuse to write up a bio for my character and post it.

-- Sarah
[blue]- Sarah
[url=http://www.livejournal.com/community/bad_rpers_suck]Bad RPers Suck[/url]
Mozyr, San d'Orian Mithra (5-2), Siren Server[/blue]
[url=http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?101810][red][b]60 DRK[/b], 51 RDM, 38 WHM, [b]37 THF, 37 WAR[/b], 33 BLM, 30 DRG, 11 MNK, 8 NIN[/url][/red]
[blue]Chaos sollerets:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos gauntlets:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos flanchard:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos cuirass:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos burgeonet:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow]
[blue]Genkai I:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Genkai II:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] Genkai III - V:[/blue] [yellow]X[/yellow]
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

I was only 1 year old when the Great War began... My family, which consisted of only my mother, my father, and myself was living in a small home on the outskirts of Windurst Woods. Or so I'm told by those who knew my parents.
According to journals and what other tell my, my father was a powerful black mage and went to join the efforts in fighting off the beastmen. They said he was very brave and fought until the bitter end. However... he, too, lost his life. My mother, overcome with grief, died some years later. I was an orphan.
I had other family in Windurst and they took me in, raised me as their own child. I am truly grateful for their hospitality and kindness. It is because of their great love that I chose to be a mage practicing white magic. In order that I might help those around me. Well, even the best intentions can go bad...
I was out playing with some friends when a small hoard of Yagudo beastmen attacked the place we were in. We tried to run, but not all of us made it out.
I stared through tear blurred eyes as I saw them tear my friends apart. The anger coursed through me like lightning in the sky.
I took a defense stance and invisioned those horrible creatures in a huge ball of fire. I felt the air grow hot and suddenly what I saw in my mind became reality.
A gigantic ball of flame roared through the Yagudos, burning them to crisps. The air smelled strongly of ether and burnt feathers.
All I could do was stare. I was frozen in fright by what I had just seen.

I closed my eyes and played the memory back in my mind. I remembered the feeling within me as the fire grew. I was the one who caused that to happen...
Terrified, I ran. I ran and ran until I collapsed from exhaustion. When I came to my adoptive family was standing over me. My younger 'sister' was crying in her mother's arms. Her father was calling my name softly. I sat up with a groan and looked around.
The evening sun bathed the world in a tint of red and orange. I tried to stand but found that I could not. My 'father' picked me up gently and we walked home together. I looked down at his daughter, who was beginning to stop crying and smiled at her as well as I could. She wiped a tear away and smiled back.
To be continued...

Years later I found myself at the end of my training at the Aurestry. I was going to be a full-fledge White Mage. I had been dreaming of this moment since my childhood. My teachers had told me that I was almost as powerful as my father. It meant a lot to me. The day before our commencement ceremony some of the other students invited to me a trip to Siren Sands beach in the northern Valkrum Dunes. I immediately accepted their invitation and we made the trek to Mhuara, where we'd catch a ferry to the dunes.

As I rode the ferry I watched the scenery travel by me. I imagined myself out there, fighting for the cause of goodness and helping reclaim our world from the threat of the Beastmen.
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

:cry: . . . oh, little Taru children suffering . . . :cry: . . .

Very interesting Kopopo, nice work.
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Dukuji wrote::cry: . . . oh, little Taru children suffering . . . :cry: . . .

Very interesting Kopopo, nice work.
THats sooo sad! :cry: :(
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

I suck at writing.
mozyr
Housecat

Post by mozyr »

No you don't! I liked that story!

-- Sarah
[blue]- Sarah
[url=http://www.livejournal.com/community/bad_rpers_suck]Bad RPers Suck[/url]
Mozyr, San d'Orian Mithra (5-2), Siren Server[/blue]
[url=http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?101810][red][b]60 DRK[/b], 51 RDM, 38 WHM, [b]37 THF, 37 WAR[/b], 33 BLM, 30 DRG, 11 MNK, 8 NIN[/url][/red]
[blue]Chaos sollerets:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos gauntlets:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos flanchard:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos cuirass:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos burgeonet:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow]
[blue]Genkai I:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Genkai II:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] Genkai III - V:[/blue] [yellow]X[/yellow]
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

A very sad yet hopeful story Kopo, maybe when I have the time, I shall share with you my sad tale.... as for now I must continue my fight against the beastmen and also continue my training to push myself to the limits for the greater good
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Share share! We can intertwine stories and make it alll cool!
liero
Kitten

wow

Post by liero »

that story made my eyes all watery as i read about the poor taru's t.t
70rdm 61thf 36whm 37blm 33nin 31drk 18war 14rng
"I will destroy you with my..... powerful hands" DBZ~
Paragon of Red Mage excellence [ O ]
Paragon of Thief excellence [ O ]
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Roxor boxor.

You>> <(x.x'')O=('-'Q) <<Batsu :lol: :lol:
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Batsu - Level 60 Elvaan Paladin - Level 56 Samurai
Tailfeather
Housecat

Post by Tailfeather »

nice story kopopo ^.^
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

The smell of fish assautled my senses as the ferry arrived in Selbina. Ambitious adventurers crowded to the lower deck to be the first to head out and bash around a few goblins. I stepped aside so I wouldn't be crushed and waited for the ferry to dock before making my way down.

Once in the small port city I took in all sorts of new sights, scents, and sounds. Fishermen and women dotted the rocky coastline, the smell of cooking emenated through the air, and the sound of sea gulls rang loudly. In the middle of the town I found a vendor selling new spells! While many were difficult for me to understand, I picked them up anyway in hopes of being able to understand them soon.

As I made my way from Selbina to the Dunes I cought more than a few adventurers and their cohorts dashing for town with a few goblins on their tails. I got as far away as I could and waited for the nasties to go back out into the desert. The sun was high and bright in the sky but it wasn't as hot as one might expect. I set my seek sign and waited for a response.

I had nearly fallen asleep waiting when I felt a soft poke at my side. I scrambled to stand, fearing it was the blunt blade of a Goblin Ambusher. I was very surprised to instead see a small sword in the hand of a young Tarutaru warrior.

"I'm sorry! I don't mean to scare you!" She said quickly. I felt myself calm down a bit as she said that. I wasn't angry or anything, but I was a bit spooked. I stood, a bit unsteady on the soft sand, and brushed myself.

"Heh, I'm fine. Just a bit startled. Are you looking for a white mage?" I asked. She nodded, "Yes! Would you like to join me and my friends? We're all the same skill level and aren't fighting anything too tough." Of course I was going to accept! "Count me in!" I said and held my mage's hammer high in the air. She clapped her hands excitedly and we rushed off to rejoin her group.

She was fighting along with a Hume black mage, an Elvaan warrior and and Elvaan red mage, a Mithra thief, and another Tarutaru monk. They waved to us as we approached and the red mage invited me to join. They had found a nice spot in a small grove of palm trees where the mobs were plentiful but non aggressive.

(OK, too hungry to write any more right now. When I return from lunch I'll bore you further!)
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Her name was Yawawa, also a native of Windurst. During the rest between battles she's sit with me and talk. We didn't talk about anything in particular, just about the battles, adventuring, being away from home, and other little things that'd pop into our minds.As we continued to fight onward I found myself focusing my healing on her a bit more, despite the fact that she was not tanking for us. The poor Elvaan warrior who was didn't seem to like this much.

When day became night we decided we'd had enough for the time being. Each of us had gotten much stronger and I was able to use at least three of the spell scrolls I had bought earlier. We made for Selbina to rest. Much to my surprise, everyone wanted to team up together the next day so we got a large room together at the inn. We enjoyed a lavish dinner filled with all sorts of stories and jokes. Soon we could all feel the heaviness of exhaustion tugging on us and made for the room back at the inn. I took a moment to talk to the restaurant owner about the local fishing industry and had to dash out to avoid being left behind. As I dashed through the door I came almost to a sliding stop as I saw Yawawa standing outside waiting.
"Trying to sneak away?" she asked, giggling a bit. I felt my face warm up as I blushed.
"N-no, just wanted to uhm, ask about, fishing..." I stammered. Yawawa giggled again and took my hand.
"Well, fishmage, we gotta get back before we get locked out." As she took my hand I felt something flutter inside me. I felt a bit light-headed but also afraid. She led me down towards the coast and rested her head on my shoulder.
"I miss my family..." She said softly. I watched the moonlight dance along the water and realized I felt the same. It had been a while now since I'd been back to Windurst and had been so busy that I hadn't even taken time to write. I made a mental note to do that in the morning.
"I do too. I really would like to see them again." I said. She squeezed my hand I heard the softest cry come from her. I turned to look at her and saw small tears running down her cheek. I did the first thing that came to mind. I hugged her. She cried even harder and I felt her small body shake. I didn't know what to do or say at this point, but I did know I wanted to cry myself. I held in my tears and let her continue. I no longer felt tired. All that consumed me at the moment was the girl in my arms. Something was there...

The sun rose brightly and filtered through the thin curtians in our room. Most of the others had left. I saw Yawawa slowly packing up her things, gently placing her items into a small pack. I walked over and sat next to her.
"Mornin'! Looks like it'll be a great day to do some gob bashin', eh?" I asked, trying to sound cheerful but not sickeningly cheerful. She managed a weak smile.
"Kopopo... Thank you, for, y'know, last night. It's been so hard out here and I was afraid I'd never make a friend so... thanks." She said, now with a genuine smile. "And sorry for crying like that. I must've seemed like such a baby!"
"Oh no," I said, "crying when you miss something doesn't make you a baby, unless you are a baby, which you aren't, so no, you're not a baby for crying for that... uhm." Yawawa turned and kisses my cheek.
"Do you talk like that all the time or just when you're nervous? She asked, giggling some more.
"I..." I began, but stopped as I realized I had no answer.

(more boredom when I get home...)