/pcmd kick Evylin

A place to talk about... anything!
Fiye
Captain Fiye

/pcmd kick Evylin

Post by Fiye »

So, apparently I'm in this party.

Have been for a long time. About 18k xp or so in. Multiple camps and the like.

Well, so far we're up to a SAM, DRG, PLD, DNC, WHM, RDM.

And I can't hold hate. Well, I can, its just when a SAM or DRG pulls hate.

Or the WHM/DNC/RDM heal someone from a yellow to white and do it more often than I'd hope.

XP's slowed to a crawl because we have 3 and a half healers.

And I get kicked the moment the mob dies and a new PLD arrives.

Seriously, sh*t boggles me.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

People are mind boggling stupid sometimes.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

DDs have a tendency to think that no matter what they throw out, you're going to be capable of holding hate. And simply put, against some damage, especially against exp mobs, you simply can't. I've leveled as PLD, NIN, WAR, and THF. I've learned holding threat from leveling the first two, trying to keep from yanking it as the third, and trying to plant it on people as the last. And sometimes, if you throw out enough damage, it's NOT possible to hold threat.
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Thankfully the next party.

Oh god <3

I'm happy they kicked me. because 20 minutes later I got into this fucking awesome party.

Chain 7 <3

We're just wiping them out!
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Happened to my NIN a while ago, what's worse is I thought they were my friends but blisted the bunch of them.

Some people are just a complete bunch of douchebags, all they had to do was ask instead of doing it behind my back and I wouldn't have minded.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

As a DD I tend to go suicidal nuts. and if I KO I'll be like, "So.....apparently that suicide bomber plan of mine didn't work." had a WHM once say "What gave it away? The fact that I couldn't keep you alive, or the fact that your '72 virgins' didn't show up?" Lol we weren't trying to be offensive, just the WHM thought he'd capitalize on my suicide bomber reference.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

As a DD I seldom pull hate. I'm sort of wondering if it's because I'm aware of the threshold or because my gear is terrible I don't do enough damage to do so.

That being said, I know how difficult it can be for a PLD to hold hate sometimes, even if you're keeping up your provoke/flash cycle as you're supposed to. Sometimes a DD just gets a bit too carried away or a curebomb comes at the wrong time (for me, it's usually when neither provoke nor flash are up...). I mean, when a PLD tanks, they REALLY tank, but sometimes not even their abilities can quite stand up to a DRK or SAM with a death wish.
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

As a whm main, this is why I can say I form all of my groups. That way I can kick the tards quickly. There is never more then 1 healer and 1 backup healer in my group, I will sit a little while longer if needed. When I first came back this was a bit of a problem, because people in this game are impatient. However as I have started to get known and I started grouping people regularly, most stick it out because they know the end result.

However since I am switching classes to Cor/Rng during my leveling up I have found the DD world somewhat different then what I am used too in EQ as a DPS.
1) while leveling my RNG, I so much as sneeze at the mob and squeeze off an arrow, and OMG I am suddenly transported straight into Benediction level Hateville.
2) Some people are ungrateful shits when it comes to pulling. "OMGWTF that's only a Tough!. "Seriously..the next closest mob was halfway across the damn zone, by the time I got it the chain would be broken. Now either accept the odd tough here and there to keep the exp chain unbroken, or go play in the freeway, I don't care which." Yes I have had that conversation with someone.
3) Corsair is pure awesome, but holy mother of god playing 2 ranged money sink classes gets expensive quick.
4) Putting my trust as a DD into the hands of another healer, I find to be exceptionally hard. I know all healers have their own particular play style, I am no exception. Some of the healers I have grouped with did a good job keeping everyone alive, but holy god their play style just scared the living sh*t out of me the entire time.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: /pcmd kick Evylin

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: /pcmd kick Evylin

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо