Dusting off The Feathered Hat

A place to talk about... anything!
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Dusting off The Feathered Hat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Question for you RDM Kitties. Im dusting off my Rdm gear and giving it a second shot. Sooo any ideas for MP gear and enfeebling gear? I already have melee gear so im set. Just need the other two sets. :lol:
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Enfeebling Torque, MND and INT rings +5 each, Devotee's Mitts +1, Pennintent's Rope. Errant / Mahatma as needed, I get a lot of mileage out of my AFv2, so I can't think of what all you need without it.

HQ Earth, Wind, Ice and Dark Staves. HQ thunder for /DRK and chainstun.

Serket Ring, Your RSE pants, Lamana Mantle +1, Hierarch Belt (Ocean Stone?), Beak Necklace +1, Your footware choice is not good.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Thanks Tsybil. Also for the RSE pants. Do you mean hume RSE? If not ill have to use something else.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Don't they have 32 MPs like the Mithra RSE? Nothing on the AH with more than 30 IIRC.

Oh, forgot the Elite Beret.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Prince/vendor slops can be good convert pieces. If looking for other good pieces for convert I'd also include the Intensifying Cape, Forth Mace, Wal-mart turban (if you don't already have it), Insomnia and Antivenom Earrings and/or Loq. Earring if you do Sea at all. The cape, mace and turban all add significant MP and HP to your vert set-up.

Dark torque + earring for Stun goodness. They aren't necessary but I've found them to help with my Stun's duration- and they're also good for boosting Drain/Aspir returns. Add in glamor jupon as well and you break the first tier of Bio II/III DoT.

If your looking to do some nuking then also an Elemental Torque or Ugg. Pendant are good choices as well. Zenith Mitts are great for this as well- but yigit is a good alternative if you don't do sky/have a lot of BLMs in front of you.

You might also want to grab a strap or two to go along with the staves- I personally don't use them but I know a lot of RDMs who love them.

For feet, errant/mahatma are good, Wise +1 has the most INT and I think Yigit feet are good as well. Morrigan's would be something to shoot for if you plan on doing Salvage.

Then there's Ixion's Cloak- its probably one of the best pieces for RDM before Duelist's Chapeau. Get Refresh effect and don't loose potency or tons of accuracy like you would with Vermy.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Dusting off The Feathered Hat

Post by xaresity »