I found the Nyzul Relic Quests.

A place to talk about... anything!
Fiye
Captain Fiye

I found the Nyzul Relic Quests.

Post by Fiye »

Went I went hunting to see what the Captain badge is. Mostly due to my boredom.

However on that page, I saw an interesting link.

"An Imperial Heist" So, I'm like 'Ooooooh, what's in hereeee?'.

So, I click, and bam. I see the quest for the Nyzul Weapon. Apparently, you need the following:

ToAU Missions Completed. (Required for Captain Rank)
All 51 Assaults Completed. (Required for Captain Rank)

Now, for this quest, you need the following done (You can do them before you start the quest).

1. Get the Nyzul Weapon of your choice.
2. Beat Nyzul Assault room 100 WITH YOUR OWN DISC.
3. Defeat Odin in Einherjar.
4. Defeat all 4 Salvage bosses.
5. Beat all 3 Aht Urhgan Beastment Kings/Queen (Basically, the guys who spawn in Besiege Lvl. 5 and up fights).

Remember, you can do these before you flag the quest. So, doing them right now is a valid option.

Now, when you do all of that, and then talk to Naja. You move onto Quest #2 Duties, Tasks, and Deeds. You're presented with a list of tasks.

#1 Purchase Balhran's Eyepatch with 100,000 Theroin Ichor.
#2 Purchase a Wyrmseeker Areuhat with 150,000 Nyzuk Tokens.
#3 Beat all 50 (Not including Nyzul) assaults again, this time trading a zone specific journal to the Rune of Release when you complete the objective.
#4 Acquire and trade 50k Alexandrite.

Lets be honest, I think this is already more difficult than Dynamis is @,@.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Fine! Then karou can get her windslicer upgraded in my fan fic!! :P
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

You've gotta be shitting me, the weapons aren't even that good...

Back to Gungnir then...
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

The first quest isn't that bad. Killing all the HNMs is something you can manage to do during Einherjar, Salvage, and with a HNMLS.

Its just Quest 2 that kills ya @,@
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Well yeah, if it's this it's going to be terribly hard to do.

Quest #1
1. Need to get to Floor 100 and beat it to actually get a weapon.
Ok let's say you're Captain rank and do Nyzul weekly you can get 25 floors a week done.
35 Is possible if you do one assault a day.
Let's say 4 weeks to do that.
2. Have a group that regularly goes and does Einherjar consistently and knows how to beat Odin.
Einherjar twice a week, 9 chambers + Odin = 10.
5 Weeks
3. Good salvage group could do this in 4 days.
4.Beat the ToAU Beastmen champions.
1 Day if they're all up.
Let's say 4 and 5 can be done in one week.
So the first quest alone would take 10 weeks to complete if you were to start from scratch.

Ok doable!

Quest #2:
1. 100k Therion Ichor.
Ok that's a reward from Einherjar, Wing 1 chambers give between 480 to 960 Ichor depending on one or two waves of enemies.
Wing 2 gives around 14/1500 Ampoules.
Wing 3 gives around the same as Wing 2.
Valgrind gives 3000 Ampoules.
Let's say you get around 2000 Ampoules every week depending on how you run Einherjar.
That's about 50 weeks needed just to get the eyepatch.
(Yes almost a whole year!)

2. Nyzul Tokens:
I'm not sure how many tokens you get per cleared floor but 150k is a lot!

3. Beat all assaults again!
4 weeks

4. 50k Alexandrite.
It is assumed, but unconfirmed, that there is more to the Alexandrite step, because acquiring 50,000 seems to be an insurmountable task at a drop rate of fewer than five per Salvage run (doing one run per day and getting five drops each run amounts to roughly 27 years of Salvage).
Congratulations SE.
If this is true we will see the very first completed Nyzul relic in 29 Real life years completed by the biggest nolifer on the planet!
I'm close to retirement if I do that!
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Shirai wrote:2. Nyzul Tokens:
I'm not sure how many tokens you get per cleared floor but 150k is a lot!
With the floor hopping and items needed to get through the bosses. I think saying 300 floors worth would be a rather accurate statement. [60->100 days. I'd say 100, because more often than not, you'll get stacked runs that are nearly impossible to get through.]
Shirai wrote:3. Beat all assaults again!
4 weeks
More than 4 weeks. At 1 assault a day, it'll be 50 days. Not to mention the fact that:

1. You'll repeat a few because some ass decided to tag before you traded.
2. Some of them will be close to finish, so you won't have enough time to trade. (See #1)
3. More difficult/annoying Assaults might be repeated. [I'm looking at you FL and Lebros Supplies]

I'd guess more towards 60ish days [9 weeks]

But yeah, this sounds like impossible fun xD
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Total waste of my real life. Even I don't spend that much time on an MMORPG, and I'm married to a guy who plays MMO's heh
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

:lol: 29 years (probably longer), the game won't be around that long.

There must be something wrong with that quest, maybe those are options so you only need to do one of "quest one" and one of "quest two" or something.

I know SE is stupid but that's beyond ridiculous.
Finwich
Housecat

Post by Finwich »

Honestly, everything else is reasonable in that except the Alexandrite (at this time).

The fact that you only need 18,000 pieces of currency for a regular relic and that about 300 pieces of currency can drop in one run makes me think that there will be a way to get 10k pieces of Alexandrite or something else. I think they may have just done that as a "placeholder" until they finish the weapon development. There are people who already have all those quest items finished, they didn't want them to have it so easy i think.
RDM/SMN/WAR/DRG/DNC/BLM/COR/DRK85
Bravura 6/14/10 WARcat +7
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: I found the Nyzul Relic Quests.

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: I found the Nyzul Relic Quests.

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru