New Year's Eve

A place to talk about... anything!
Keavy
Drunker than thou

New Year's Eve

Post by Keavy »

How was yours?

I ate a ton of party food, drank a lotta Guinness, had Captan Morgan rum for the first time, and got to see my friend get into a fight with his neighbor (both were wasted and there's been bad blood for some time) and after duking it out my friend threatened to kill his neighbor, so his neighbor called the cops and my friend drove off, leaving me without a ride home.

So I did what any resourceful person would do. I walked to a bar down the road and got a free cab ride home!

Sure, I could have called my girlfriend, who has the car, but why spoil her night?

All considered, a pretty good New Year's. Not the best, though. That honor belongs to New Year's 2004 when I...well, let's say I got really friendly with a girl way outta my league. We're talking the guy who played Mini Me playing in the NBA outta my league.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Alcohol, the universal get laid playing field leveler.
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

My night was spent working at Vons, watching the Las Vegas Strip light up in flames, and then going to bed.

The show lasted eight and a half minutes though.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Currently almost 20 hours into 2008 for me.
Status: Tired, still working last night's alcohol out of my system which will most likely still have an effect on me until I go to sleep.

Was it worth it?Oh hell yes!
Was a fun party at my brother's place with a lot of friends over lots of beer and fun stories to exchange.

Add in a couple of Nitrate bombs and Avalanche arrows (which need a class E weapon's license to obtain) and we ended 2007 with a BANG!

Happy newyear!
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Re: New Year's Eve

Post by Ambrey »

Keavy wrote:How was yours?

I ate a ton of party food, drank a lotta Guinness, had Captan Morgan rum for the first time, and got to see my friend get into a fight with his neighbor (both were wasted and there's been bad blood for some time) and after duking it out my friend threatened to kill his neighbor, so his neighbor called the cops and my friend drove off, leaving me without a ride home.

So I did what any resourceful person would do. I walked to a bar down the road and got a free cab ride home!

Sure, I could have called my girlfriend, who has the car, but why spoil her night?

All considered, a pretty good New Year's. Not the best, though. That honor belongs to New Year's 2004 when I...well, let's say I got really friendly with a girl way outta my league. We're talking the guy who played Mini Me playing in the NBA outta my league.
We're not going to see this on a future episode of COPS are we? :P
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Re: New Year's Eve

Post by Keavy »

Ambrey wrote:
Keavy wrote:How was yours?

We're not going to see this on a future episode of COPS are we? :P
Nah, from what I heard the police never showed.

Funny side note, though. When my cousin was 16, a guy was pulled over in front of his house and the film crew from COPS were tagging along with the officer. Few weeks later they aired the episode.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Speaking of COPS, that remind me a very funny and ingenius episode of My Name Is Earl :lol:

I went over to a friend's house, where 5 of us played various board games and such. First New Year's I've spent outside of my own house in a while :P
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

My new years consisted of Springint through Zilart to get Sky Access in a Day. We managed to get through ever single fight with only 1 players death. A Certain LOL DRK used Souleater and Guillotine and got hit by a Light Blade from Kalumnau't. (I couldn't help meself). But it was still a win. :lol:
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

I did nothing.
Cardian > puppets
[img]http://www.apricotsoft.com/~mimora/star_/ff11/05out1/05out1_006.jpg[/img]
so great being a grey haired Mithra THF
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

I went to a friend's house for drinks and left sometime after 4 am :lol:

Didn't drink nearly as much this year as I did last year (only had 3 rum and cokes and a glass of champagne at midnight) but had a fun time watching my friend get sloppy. She just can not hold her liquor- and she really hates the fact that I don't get hangovers :lol:
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I didn't get drunk. Really. It was warm out in chicago for new years. while the parties downtown were cheering, I was street racing for teh hell of it. Lower Wacker drive is empty on new years. Seriously.

Let me set the stage for you, the line ups left to right starting with me, 1999 Eclipse GSX, 2006 Eclipse GT, 2001 Impreza WRX, and a 2006 Cobalt SS Coupe. my crew. DragonFyre. seriously. We had fun. nuff said. no one got hurt, everyone had their racing harness on. end of story.

PS: I WON HA!
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |