The Official "What are you doing/Going as for Halloween

A place to talk about... anything!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

The Official "What are you doing/Going as for Halloween

Post by Karou Ariyen »

October 1st. Doesn't mean much right? Right. Except that it means there are 30 days until All Hallows Eve. So what plans do you have? What costumes you going to wear? Any parties? Gonna egg some galka's house?

Well prior to Halloween, October 21st, I'm getting married (Not in game, IRL). It's a costume wedding. with 501st Stormtrooper legion guards. Hey what can I say? I love my garrison. Anyhoo. Then comes halloween. I've scouted a few awesome haunted houses in my area. I'm going to be wearing my XI Sam Relic costume, It's a bit modified, but it gets the job done. Go to ffxidats and look up Ronin's domaru, that's what I've created~ (no it's not professionally made leather armor sadly. Not this time.) My Great Katana was made out of wood, as was my bow (my first bow making session, didn't go so good, but a little paint touch up and it looks just like a shigeto bow) and an arrow quiver, because how else do I carry them?

So that's what I've got planned. What about you?
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Well seeing that in another world I am a vampire, I imagine I will be partying and feasting all night.

But no special plans. :lol:

I kinda gave up on Halloween IRL. I sew costumes and never seem to make something new for myself, relying instead on things I have made for Sci-Fi cons. Spending Halloween in an on line world will be different.

That wedding sounds ROCKING! Pics please.

And congrrrats.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Im gonna play FFXI and get that devil looking staff, and maybe a new warp staff.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Congrats and pics please!

Well, a friend is throwing a Halloween party, its Harry Potter themed, and I was asked to make the cake so if I'm not covered in cake flour that day (its gonna be the Sorting hat on top of a book- probably "Hogwarts, A history" :lol:) and if they're ready in time I'll be wearing my kitty ears and do my face with Phe's face markings. :D

If I have the time/inclination I might do a T-Shirt with a funny RDM saying/quote on it to go with it all.

My son is reprising his costume from last year~ a Taru BLM, staff and all :lol:
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

FYI the pics that will be taken at the wedding are being done for a 501st Article, if I can recieve permission from our resident photgrapher, I'll post them heh. I'll be in an armor costume with a twi'lek alien head xD
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

October 1st means 9 days to my birthday :P

And congrats I guess :oops:
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: The Official "What are you doing/Going as for Halloween

Post by xaresity »