Niceness

A place to talk about... anything!
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Niceness

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Well in approx 4 hours from now I will be online again at home. I have the option of continuing FFXI or giving a second shot to WoW. I don't know which one ill pick but ill let you all know by tommorow. Also If I do choose FFXI (Which I most likely will). I have decided that I will 100% change servers from Phoenix. Any vacancies for a lvl 70 drk? Because I refuse to use my Rdm for the first couple of months. (Don't need that stress right now)
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

I run a linkshell on Leviathan server called PuszNboots.
I think we only have 1 lvl 75 DRK at the moment (yes, I know yours is 70 :p )
No, we wouldn't make you come as RDM to an event.

LS PuszNboots does a bit of everything...
Sky, sea, limbus, einherjar, salvage (starting that tonight!), assaults, nation mission quests... Zilart/ CoP/ ToAu missions... poppable NM'S, campable NM'S.. and when the spirit moves us we'll pop on over to some HNM camps, too.

If you are interested & have any questions just PM me and I would be happy to answer them for you. :)
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Join me Phoenix! Please dear god I'd love a DRK that won't molest me every 3 seconds! (And instead molest the monster we're trying to kill.)
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

all your MithraPride are belong to meee :twisted:
j/k :wink:
oh... incidently Fiye.. you might be molested by the other mithra in the ls :| just to warn ya
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Well I came back online annnnd I am now no longer Agentblack, the handsome red devil of Phoenix (Just Kidding). I have moved to Quetzalcoatl. Already im having a great time. Just like that ive gotten a Sky/ground ls. A Eisherjar ls and a good social ls. I think things are looking up. (Not to mention I actually get invites as a DRK)
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Niceness

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting