FF12 question.

A place to talk about... anything!
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

FF12 question.

Post by Pheonixhawk »

*Steps up on the podium* I have a problem. I use Mist to beat all the bosses and nothing more. I feel like now I can't win any Boss Battles without using mist. My characters don't know any techniks and very little black and white magicks. Did any of you have this problem? Im at the tomb where you get raithwall's sword to cut nethecite, buuuuuuuut my characters are only lvl 22. Is this a decent lvl or do I need to sit down, focus my inner FF11 and use the lvl grinding skill to catch up? I need help..... :oops:
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

tsk tsk tsk...since when have you ever played a final fantasy that did not require you to sit down and grind at some point? :D

The answer is yes

Heck I got level 75 before I ever got on the first airship, just grinding the sin out of the werewolves. You want at least level 30 for where you are.
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Tivia wrote:tsk tsk tsk...since when have you ever played a final fantasy that did not require you to sit down and grind at some point? :D
Thanks Tivia you truly are the Masta. *Wipes off the tears as a ray of light shines through the clouds onto a Mithra slightly floating inches off the ground with a airy chorus singing Tiiiiiiviiiaaaa.* :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone else got any tips? I have pie. :D *Doesn't forget to give Tivia a slice either.* (I still wonder how mithra float off he ground slightly. <.<)
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

haha not a problem,

Though the getting 75 before the first airship part really makes me more of a sadist then an angel. :oops:

Like I said, level 30 and you should be ok. You can basically beat the game if you are level 35. But where is the fun in that?
Ryuune
Kitten

Post by Ryuune »

Well you can beat the game as 122333. :P

And don't really need to do a ton of grinding. You should be able to buy golden amulet's. Buy some and put them on everyone. They double the LP earned.
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

http://www.limitbreakradio.com/forum/vi ... php?t=2327

Great way to level your characters. I did essentially the same thing but I was doing more of the spell casting myself.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Ill try that method, just let me log on and see if I have any of that stuff.
Last edited by Pheonixhawk on Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Keavy wrote:http://www.limitbreakradio.com/forum/vi ... php?t=2327

Great way to level your characters. I did essentially the same thing but I was doing more of the spell casting myself.
I dont have most of those spells gambits / gambit slots or any of those items.... I just kept sprinting throught the game updating weapons only. None of my Characters have Techniques either....
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Ryuune
Kitten

Post by Ryuune »

Negalmuur method is way to slow even with tipets on sadly and you really need to be atleast 35 for it to work properly.

Another note you could go and do the dustia method.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wGdSjrI87o

Just don't use the firefly and you will game levels somewhat quickly.

:lol:

Oh and if you want to do the Negalmuur then here is a nice guild on it http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/459841/45730.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: FF12 question.

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru