What are your top 10 anime's? (Fixed subject lol)

A place to talk about... anything!
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

What are your top 10 anime's? (Fixed subject lol)

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Well I just got through watching yet a another series of Animes, and to be honest i don't know what else to watch. So I figured why not make this post. List your favorite 10 (If you watch anime) and maybe ill see one on the list that I haven't seen. Here are my top 10.

1. Cowboy Bebop

2. Air Gear

3. Trigun

4. Gungrave

5. Samurai Champloo

6. One Piece

7. Outlaw Star

8. Naruto

9. Ruroni Kenchin

10. FLCL ( I still don't know what it means lol)
Last edited by Pheonixhawk on Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

I don't think I've watched ten anime's in my lifetime.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Well... I can't say I've watched ten animes. So I'll list the first ten that come to mind.

1. Dragon Ball Z (Cartoon network's franchise anime before Naruto came by and took a sh*t. Liked it until the Buu saga. When it just crashed into a wall and never stopped burning in a 6 story flame.)

2. Naruto (Now, if only they could fix a few of the voices I'd be cool)

3. Hamtaro (DOn't ask why it was on Toonami)

4. Sailor Moon ('bout the same time as when DBZ was on Cartoon Network. Don't remember much)

5. FLCL [Fooly Cooly/Furi Curi {There ya go Phoenix}] (TEH R0XX0R!)

6. Elfen Lied. A.K.A. Most fucked up show you'll ever see (Everything from Incest, to tearing off limps, to Lolicon, and hentai.... With a half cooked story that is somewhat interesting.)

7. Card Captors (Saw it on WB. Never saw much of the dub)

8. Pokemon (Who can't forget about this sudden craze)

9. Samurai Champloo (If only I could see more of it somewhere besides Adult Swim who demands it to be cut up to holy fscking hell.)

10. Umm.... I know there is one.... more.... Oh yes! Negima!
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

In no particular order

1) Last Exile ( an anime that Everyone should watch)
2) Wonderful Days
3) Cowboy Beebop
4) Naruto (Filler is bad, main story is pretty decent though)
5) One Piece (Sub only, Eng Dub should be burned in a fire)
6) WitchHunter Robin
7) Bleach (have recently started getting into this..did not like at first.)
8) Samurai Champloo
9) Outlaw Star
10) Rurouni Kenshin
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

I'll list 10 of'em, but they're by NO means in any order of favorites. I don't rank anime in my head, I just figure out whether or not I like'em. :lol:

•Bleach
•Naruto Just gonna say right now, I'm a huge DBZ style fan, I love big fights, both of these fit right into that category.
•Evangelion But who hasn't seen it, right?
•Onegai Teacher/Twins Technically seperate series, but they might as well be the same, since one comes after the other, and features same characters at points.
•Initial D Racing. Just fun to watch.
•Trigun Vash = Win
•Gundam Wing Considered a bit of a bastard child of the series by some I think, but I like it.
•Final Fantasy Unlimited Pretty much a FF fan only series...admittedly not the greatest, but a decent watch I feel. Features many known avatars/espers. ^^
•.Hack//Sign <3
•Hellsing Vampires, Huge guns, and a hot chick....need anything else? ^^

Yup....there be 10. ^^;
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I'm really quite depressed to see Naruto so often and DBZ?! *sigh*

And yes FLCL does stand for Fooly Cooly or "Furi Curi" as the Japanese pronounce it.

There is just too many anime to pick a top ten but out of what I've seen recently Death Note and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex are amoung the best.
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

I wish I could watch more anime, but I don't. I don't even think I could list 10 anime I liked, let alone my top ten. I do however have my 3 favorite TV Series of all time.

In no particular order. Babylon 5, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Gargoyles.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Hellsing was another one that I had forgotten. It would of been a awesome anime if the Creator hadnt run out of Idea's and cancelled the Anime at episode 14.

Tivia I completely Agree with you about one piece. If it's not in Japaneese with english subs it's not worth watching lol.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Dunno if its classified as anime, but I love Robotech. Just saw the new movie they came out with about a month ago, was awesome.

Never did care much for Pokemon, Digimon was ok. There was another anime I thought was pretty cool, can't remember the name of it though. It had robotic like animals with human pilots and they'd goto other planets and take on other teams (kind of reminded me of Mechwarrior). The main character and his lion-like mecha was the focus of the show. :?:
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Ambrey wrote:Dunno if its classified as anime, but I love Robotech. Just saw the new movie they came out with about a month ago, was awesome.

Never did care much for Pokemon, Digimon was ok. There was another anime I thought was pretty cool, can't remember the name of it though. It had robotic like animals with human pilots and they'd goto other planets and take on other teams (kind of reminded me of Mechwarrior). The main character and his lion-like mecha was the focus of the show. :?:
Zoids ^^

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Kintrra wrote:
Ambrey wrote:Dunno if its classified as anime, but I love Robotech. Just saw the new movie they came out with about a month ago, was awesome.

Zoids ^^
Yeah! That was it! Zoids, that Lyger 0 was pretty kewl mecha tho. Detachable armor kits too! :D
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

I can't help but think of it as their version of a Puppetmaster's Puppet.

Oh, that show was good... but I couldn't get into it x,x.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

I can't list ten but my favorites are

Ranma 1/2 (<3 <3 that show)
Rurouni Kenshin
.hack//sign
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Sugami wrote:I'm really quite depressed to see Naruto so often and DBZ?! *sigh*

And yes FLCL does stand for Fooly Cooly or "Furi Curi" as the Japanese pronounce it.

There is just too many anime to pick a top ten but out of what I've seen recently Death Note and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex are amoung the best.
A few months ago I would have agreed on Naruto, and bleach too for that matter. However recently some of the later eps are actually fairly good, so I have started watching. My top 10 is really more of a what I am currently watching, then my all time favorite list.

I liked DBZ when it was Dragonball and DBZ up to the Cell Games. After that it just went to crap and I quit watching it.

@Phoenix "Yea I do not mind a good dub, But one piece is an example of a dub gone horribly horribly wrong. Then again pretty much any dub done by 4kids is bad. They cut everything out of that series that made it good, so everytime I hear someone say "I like the cartoon network Version" I die a little inside, they have no clue how good one piece really is.
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

ScarlettPheonix wrote:I can't list ten but my favorites are

Rurouni Kenshin
.hack//sign
OMG I can't believe I forgot to mention Ranma. ;;

I are ashamed kitty now. :oops:

Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

For me it is easy to name my top 10 animes this year.

1 - 9, Gankutsuou -The Count of Monte Christo. Yes it is THAT good.

10, Last Exile
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Kintrra wrote:
ScarlettPheonix wrote:I can't list ten but my favorites are

Rurouni Kenshin
.hack//sign
OMG I can't believe I forgot to mention Ranma. ;;

I are ashamed kitty now. :oops:
That makes two of us. :lol:

Also any of you heard of a anime called Goddanar? Friggin priceless lol.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: What are your top 10 anime's? (Fixed subject lol)

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: What are your top 10 anime's? (Fixed subject lol)

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru