That was fun

A place to talk about... anything!
Fiye
Captain Fiye

That was fun

Post by Fiye »

GIGAFLARE! *Points out the Galka PLD running away from the ball of light*

My favorite FFXI screen shot now xDDDD

Bahamut's easy. Just don't get your ass kicked too hard and keep the heals up.

I ate a 1236 'twas fun.

Now all I gotta do is beat up the Zilart Princes again and I'm done with CoP/RotZ. Just gotta attack Aht Urhgan and I'm done.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Ah yes,
Bahamut is a fun and easy fight.

You just really need to control the direction he's standing.

And a request, could you please shorten you signature a little bit?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Alright.

*Cuts out a few parts*

That small enough, or shall I trim it down a bit more?
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Still a bit large, but as you are using a smaller font I'll act like I'm not noticing.
Also because of the simple fact that my own signature isn't really conform the forum guidelines either ;)

Btw. want me to delete the test or leave it there for further testing for now?

On-topic:
Apocolypse nigh is a fun fight!

1/1
Setup:
NIN
THF
MNK
DRK
BLM
WHM
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

HEY HOW ABOUT A SPOILER ALERT OR SOMETHING. :x I mean I for one havent played RoZ for a while, and had actually forgotten about the two brothers. And I didnt even think they were the last bad guys either... I thought it was those 5 dark warriors...
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Pheonixhawk wrote:HEY HOW ABOUT A SPOILER ALERT OR SOMETHING. :x I mean I for one havent played RoZ for a while, and had actually forgotten about the two brothers. And I didnt even think they were the last bad guys either... I thought it was those 5 dark warriors...
What? All we're doing is showing off some baddies. Its not like you already know you gotta face them.

Oh, and the Elvaan AA is a though fight than Ealdnarche. Benediction makes life that much harder, but when you add in Invincible. *Shudders*. Glad I did DM with a successful group.

Oh, and this is Post-RotZ and CoP. Bahamut and Apocalypse Nigh are quests that requip CoP and/or RotZ to be beaten.

xDDD. Funny thing is though. I did Chapter 8 with my level60 stuff still on xDDDDD.
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Shirai wrote:Btw. want me to delete the test or leave it there for further testing for now?
Nah, keep it. I want to save it for later. Imma trim my signature further, and just keep the character on there that I'm actively working on in full description.
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Ok. Just don't go showing any pics of Promanthia. Im going through hell and back to fight him, and Id rather see him for myself.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

'k.

Though, he looks like a buffed up Aern the size of the Shadowlord.

Seeing him awaken is perhaps one of the best CSes there is.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: That was fun

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru